news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #151
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Can't wait to see it. Is Deck's Nightshift there? Probably not...forget that I asked.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #152
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3 more up, reviews for Heaven + Hell and Judgment Day needed

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #153
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Judgement Day please
Old 06-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #154
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
Judgement Day please
absolutely

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #155
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
I could do H&H
Old 06-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #156
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

ok cool, I'm done for today, more tomorrow

Old 06-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #157
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
absolutely
luv that track

Let the countown begin
I was born in the mind
To the head of the snake
behold armageddon
aint no love for the rich
only strong will survive
cause we live by sword
plus sixty degrees
for the black and the blue
to the sun... step into millenium
Old 06-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #158
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

check out a fantastic review of Heaven + Hell by Shizzah

Old 06-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #159
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I'm starting to like the list more, but how the fuck did school make it?
Old 06-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #160
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I'm starting to like the list more, but how the fuck did school make it?
cuz its the most innovative track on the album.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #161
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
cuz its the most innovative track on the album.
co-fucking sign, school is the best.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #162
Ritter
'Section 9'

More! More! More!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:21 PM   #163
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

2 more up, 3 more in a half hour

Old 06-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #164
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
2 more up, 3 more in a half hour
Oooh! Oooh! Teacher, I wanna do Domestic Violence
Old 06-11-2008, 01:36 PM   #165
Ritter
'Section 9'

All done.