news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #211
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Great review on Guillotine, it's a reviewers paradise... with the verses and everything...
thanks, I like spreading the reviews around so it's not all about me, but i really wanted that one.

Old 06-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #212
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
thanks, I like spreading the reviews around so it's not all about me, but i really wanted that one.
I imagine everybody wanted that one. I think that you were drooling while writing

Poisonous paragraphs, smash ya phonograph
in half, it be the Inspectah Deck on the warpath
Old 06-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #213
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

YaY!! Mr.Sandman!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #214
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's yourz is mine
Old 06-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #215
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Top 25 HAS BEGUN Mwaahaahhaahhaahahhahahaahahahaaaa

Old 06-13-2008, 03:33 AM   #216
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Winter Wars is up

Old 06-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #217
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Winter Wars is up
I could do it.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #218
Ritter
'Section 9'

Oops...already done.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:48 AM   #219
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

A better tomorrow at 25 ? that song and Severe punishment have the lowest replay value on WTF
Old 06-13-2008, 03:55 AM   #220
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
A better tomorrow at 25 ? that song and Severe punishment have the lowest replay value on WTF
I feel what you're saying. Take a look at the list. I'm sure that's a lot of songs you don't disagree with, at least the order.

This is the Corp's list.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:03 AM   #221
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

A Better Tomorrow was HIGHLY influenced by those surveys I sent out, I think it finished #5 in those, I dunno man, I think the message is so strong and positive it belongs up there.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:04 AM   #222
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Oh yea, the Release Yo Delf review by Hellspawn is up

Old 06-13-2008, 04:14 AM   #223
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

#23 - 7:30AM
#22 - noon
#21 - 4:00PM

EST

Old 06-13-2008, 05:38 AM   #224
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

need a review for Can it Be

Old 06-13-2008, 05:41 AM   #225
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
need a review for Can it Be
All So Simple? Sure...