news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #301
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To all you new wu fans, before you vote for shit you don't really know nothing about....buy the wu chronicles albums and get educated first.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #302
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha^
Thats some great advice.
Those were the first 2 "Wu-Albums" I ever bought !!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #303
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Iron God Chamber should never ever been that high on the list, thats actually a disgusting thought that people here
The same can than be said about 'Bring The Pain' being at the spot its at too.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #304
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My first two Wu albums were Words from the Genius and Enter the 36 but I guess I'm old school...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #305
lequory

lequory grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to lequory

I'm wondering if "My Guitar" is gonna be somewhere near the top??? I also didn't see "Flowers(Original Beat)" on the list unless I somehow skipped it.

Kanye West
Old 06-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #306
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
I'm wondering if "My Guitar" is gonna be somewhere near the top??? I also didn't see "Flowers(Original Beat)" on the list unless I somehow skipped it.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57480

Try here. Those two songs aren't on this list.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #307
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reviews for Liquid Swords and Wu-Tang Clan ain't Nuthin' to fuck wit are up

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #308
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Iron God Chamber should never ever been that high on the list, thats actually a disgusting thought that people here....so called wu fans, the majority voted for this over joints like Tragedy and Third world.
Quote:
To all you new wu fans, before you vote for shit you don't really know nothing about....buy the wu chronicles albums and get educated first.
I agree with both comments.... I remember when I was new to Wu in 03' lol......

Yo B-rock I got that review in the works i still have 7 more parts, my job has me working nightshift all week so i'll see what i can give u as times goes on, most definitely i'll have it though......
Old 06-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #309
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Check out Prolifical's review of Bring the Pain, will post #9 as soon as Tauro gives it to me.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #310
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll have it done on thursday.

Method Man
Old 06-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #311
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Shadoeboxin review has been submitted.

Method Man
Old 06-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #312
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

thanks to Tauro's review of Shadowboxin' and Shizzah's review of Criminology

Old 06-27-2008, 02:47 AM   #313
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

Da Mystery Of Chessboxing Numver #1 all the way
Old 06-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #314
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Check out GFX review of Triumph

Old 06-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #315
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Props GFX on the review. You did it justice.