news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-04-2008, 11:11 PM   #61
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
[Shorty Shit Stain - Brooklyn Zu]

Got more props than the President
My hardcore represent, blowin niggaz back who never had this
Cause I'm gifted, so you can get wrapped
The shit I'm kickin, send it to your MOMS for Christmas

And tell her Shorty Shit Stain sent it
Soon to have more green than the Jolly Green Giant
Cuz niggaz rap styles just down is aspired
You shoulda stayed HOME instead of picking up a microphone
But if you wanna run on up, like you TOUGH
I call your bluff, and blow you down with my hardcore
stuff, I shine like twenty-four carat

I think that line is supposed to be you can gift wrap this shit im kickin and send it to your moms for christmas, anyways i agree with ur review on this ntrack
Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #62
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
A little story at 77???? LOL Oh nooo, i can't even read this shit no more.....
sound of the slums...comin soon lol

disclaimer....you can't blame me for any of this, well maybe most of it, except the order

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #63
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

^ Are you serious? This is horrible lol.... I'mma stop complaining before I get bashed by a stan somewhere in the crowd. You need to start those other polls soon lol....
Old 06-05-2008, 12:16 AM   #64
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more up

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #65
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Wolves is the only 8 Diagrams track to make the list, Campfire and Windmill were #102 and #103 and Weak Spot was also in the top 110

Old 06-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #66
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Wolves is the only 8 Diagrams track to make the list, Campfire and Windmill were #102 and #103 and Weak Spot was also in the top 110
No Take It Back or Gun Will Go??????
Old 06-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #67
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
No Take It Back or Gun Will Go??????
neither were even close Heart gently weeps was in the 120s

Old 06-05-2008, 02:14 AM   #68
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

not all that surprising. in 8 years it will be common knowledge that gunna go was not only the best offering on 8 diagrams, but a strong contender for the best post-forever wu-tang clan track. (it was the first song i played when i hooked up my ill stereo).

what about the drummer? i've always felt that that was the best wu track to never make it onto a major solo or clan album. definitely top 101 material in my book.

more akbar
Old 06-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #69
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

that sucks that it beat out Weak Spot
Old 06-05-2008, 06:16 AM   #70
Bucellito 136
Original Nastukao

Bucellito 136 shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Bucellito 136

you should wait until the end before talkin
anybody who doesn't agree should make his own list so you can give your point of view
everybody doesn't have the same point of view for sum tracks
Old 06-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #71
TheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
not all that surprising. in 8 years it will be common knowledge that gunna go was not only the best offering on 8 diagrams, but a strong contender for the best post-forever wu-tang clan track. (it was the first song i played when i hooked up my ill stereo).

Co-sign.

For me, the best track on 8 diagrams by a long way.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:54 AM   #72
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucellito 136 View Post
you should wait until the end before talkin
anybody who doesn't agree should make his own list so you can give your point of view
everybody doesn't have the same point of view for sum tracks
yea ignore Hollow Dartz complainin, but than wait til I say somthin and you speak. Fuck you
Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 AM   #73
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gun Will Go should be top 50!
-Archetype

Old 06-05-2008, 09:03 AM   #74
TheWolf

This list is crazy.

But I cant really complain about peoples opinions on Wu, because at least they're listening to the Gods.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:03 AM   #75
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Gun Will Go should be top 50!
That's what I'm saying. I mean come on...3 brilliant verses over a very good beat and a solid hook. And the beat switch before the third verse is just masterful...

I mean not only is it better then Wolves,but better then any song on Iron Flag,and The W...and it beats some of the songs on Forever.

I think you should really consider putting the song on the list, I mean really, rock.