news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-05-2008, 09:06 AM   #76
TheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
That's what I'm saying. I mean come on...3 brilliant verses over a very good beat and a solid hook. And the beat switch before the third verse is just masterful...

I mean not only is it better then Wolves,but better then any song on Iron Flag,and The W...and it beats some of the songs on Forever.

I think you should really consider putting the song on the list, I mean really, rock.
It's good to see some love for GWG, classic Wu.

Better than anything on IronFlag - Definitely.

Would fit nicely with the best tracks from the W.

As I said before if you combine the best of The W and 8D, you got a Classic album, up with 36 and Forever.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #77
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wolves. was and is the most popular track on 8 Diagrams, both in reviews and votes, while YOU may like Gun Will Go more, that is YOUR personal opinion and NOT that of the CORP. I personally like them both, but there is no way Gunna go is better, IMO.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #78
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wolves is probably the only joint on 8D that I whole heartedly love...well that and windmill.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-05-2008, 11:01 AM   #79
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to mull all this shit over once we are done. Right now, lets do some fucking reviews.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #80
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rock I think once this list is finished all the posts after should be deleted so that people can just focus on the responses.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #81
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

#76 Masta Killa - No Said Date - 346.5 pts.

Year:2004
Artists:Masta Killa
Producer:Baby Dooks

Can I get a guest review?
NSD is a RZA production.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #82
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^ "masta killa" is not, acoording to wiki anyway, don't confuse the song no said date with the song masta killa

Old 06-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #83
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol.. i had the title and artist mixed up.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #84
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

ok I just went ahead and dumped A Lil Story, Sound of the Slums and Masta Killa, Execute Them is now up, and Labels, Thoughts?

Old 06-06-2008, 04:32 AM   #85
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Gun Will Go.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:59 AM   #86
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

It's #176

Old 06-06-2008, 05:01 AM   #87
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

It's #16 for me.

Say what you want.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:25 AM   #88
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey B.R, I'll guest review:

#86 Execute Them - The Swarm - 312 pts
#74 Iron Maiden - Ironman - 347.5 pts.

and also, how do we vote for what we think should be on the list? PM ya?

I'll Pm you the review tomorrow bro

Old 06-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #89
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^excellent just drop them in my pm box.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #90
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Still need reviews for The Table and What the Blood Clot