news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #106
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Dangerous grounds!!! I'm glad it made it that far.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #107
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^It was #20 in my Top 101, I'm really dying over here, A day to God was in my Top 30, but as I glance at the Corp 101, the top 30 are pretty undeniable....

Old 06-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #108
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^lol i feel you, I really wanna see the top 10. As long as there's not a song from 8 Diagrams...
Old 06-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #109
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wolves is the only one that made the list and thats gone already

Old 06-07-2008, 02:21 PM   #110
Hollow Dartz
Banned

ok good. keep em coming, we should be at the top 10 by monday???
Old 06-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #111
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
ok good. keep em coming, we should be at the top 10 by monday???

lol, man we're at #63
Old 06-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #112
Hollow Dartz
Banned

lol, i kno lol fuck dat post 20 more today.....
Old 06-07-2008, 03:24 PM   #113
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

2 more up, you want more, start sendin' me reviews...

Old 06-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #114
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Thanks to Whers for The Table review

Old 06-07-2008, 08:25 PM   #115
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your Welcome...

Old 06-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #116
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

2 more up

Old 06-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #117
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I'm still a bit behind schedule, just needing a bit more time with sample clearances...

...Gotta give credit to all who rza's sampled on the list. But in the meantime ya'll could help me with this...

Old 06-09-2008, 08:22 PM   #118
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

5 more up, I know one of ya wants to talk about street corner

Old 06-10-2008, 05:06 AM   #119
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'll review Street Corners B... Expect my P.M. soon

Oh,and I think Heaterz shuld have been slightly more down the list...like between 20-10...the Corp disappointed again.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:40 PM   #120
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Thanks to Shizzah and 6X6 for their reviews