news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-04-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Lars and the Real Girl -slept on movie

Did anybody see this movie? I'm not sure if it was only in the movies in a limited amount of theaters. Though, it's been on DVD for a few months now, and it's a good flick. It's like a drama/comedy about that guy from 'The Notebook' movie who starts dating a life sized doll.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
STYLE

i'm gonna watch it now
http://www.vidnw.com/file/larsandtherealgirldivx.html

better link
http://movielab.tv/lars-and-the-real-girl,957.html

Last edited by STYLE; 06-04-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:42 AM   #3
STYLE

sorry man but i thought the movie was like a day at the beach.....dry as sand and weak as water.

and i like dry comedy but that movie was just plain dull IMO.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol I took it more as a drama than a comedy man, dealing with mental illness. I thought it was endearing.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

that movie sucked imo
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote