news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #151
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
First ! - in order for you to get to college you had to pass first grade - it took you a good 15 to 18 years to be able to even be considered ready to go to college - when you got all the basics down, then yes you can debate - you have to know what you are debating in order to join a debate - yalls surface knowledge of Yacub doesn't qualify you ready to be in a debate about yacub - you heard the surface info and dismissed it because it points to you
I didn't dismiss nothing - I challenged you: PROVE IT, PROVE IT, how much times I must repeat? I'm here, willing, WILLING to take a lesson with an open mind, but also with knowledge I got over all these years, and which is bigger than usual knowledge of an 18-year-old 'cause I'm reading mad books since age of three. And yet I'm dismissed as "not ready to learn".

Quote:
- no one wants to wake up in the morning, go to the mirror and see a face full of pimples that they didn't see the day before - there is a pretty girl at school that you can't have see you like this - putting a mask over it doesn't fix the problem - eating right and washing your face is a start to end the problem -

The first thing yall need to do in order to begin to even be considered qualified is, STOP EATING SWINE !

i know it sounds small to you and it appears as no big deal - but you will not even begin to wanna understand if you are still dining on that swine
I don't eat swine. Everyone thinks I'm vegetarian because of that, but I never touch the New Year pork and I don't eat no salamis and shit, so I'm considered a weirdo. You'll have to trust me here.

And I do wash my face. Even my hands, teeth and pubic hair. Next step?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #152
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
THERE'S A TIME WHEN YOU NEED TO SHUP AND LISTEN. WHEN IT'S TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS THEN YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS.

THIS ISN'T COLLEGE. COLLEGE ISN'T THE PRIMARY EDUCATION.

YOUR NOT ENROLLED AS A STUDENT IN MY SCHOOL LET ALONE ARE YOU QUALIFIED FOR THE HIGHER EDUCATION THAT COMES WITH LEARNING THIS KNOWLEDGE. YOU NEED THE BASICS FIRST, THEN YOU CAN GRADUATE TO THE HIGHER DEGREES.
Well, give me basics. I'ma PM you my e-mail if you think this isn't a right place or something. Shit, if I had money, I'd travel to you to hear the basics of the knowledge.

I know I don't know shit. So school me, man.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 06-11-2008, 05:39 PM   #153
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:

i'm getting mad at what ?

white people saying that we are from hell, we are apes, we eat fried chicken and watermelon ?

i'm not mad - i think its cute when white supremacist say these things
I don't know, man. I know that a Black man, who ain't a devil by definition, said: "But I hate the devil with passion." It's track #14 on Death Certificate, if my memory doesn't deceive me.

So in eyes of a white supremacist it's a definite proof of his devilness, according to your own logic.

Quote:
i don't have to read your mind to know when you are ready -
So what's your method?

Quote:
tell me exactly what it is that you cannot accept
I can't accept a statement like that. I can't accept the existence of such experiment without a proof that it happened.

And it's because y'all said your thought system is based on science; if it was a dogma, I'd dismiss it easily, like I dismissed the dogma on papal impeccability.

Quote:
i'm in no way trying to deceive you
Do you even know the exact definition of sophism? For real?

Quote:
prove what ?

that a big head scientist in a lab with Bunsen burners, needles, and lab tables - made white men and women in a petri disk on some far away island ?

there is nothing to prove because a big head scientist in a lab with Bunsen burners, needles, and lab tables didn't make white men and women in a petri disk on some far away island -

you are in college ?
you didn't understand what i wrote ?
did your anger cause you to overlook the obvious ?
Okay, what you said is:

" yall are looking at the descriptions and yall are making this unimaginable image of Yacub, a big head scientist in a lab with Bunsen burners, needles, and lab tables - making white men and women in a petri disk on some far away island "

Correct?

You said that such image of Yacub is unimaginable?

Then what was this experiment? What is so hard for me to accept? That he scientifically created white people?

Yeah, it is hard for me to accept without PROOF.

PROOF.

The ages-old obsession of science. Which you claim you do.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #154
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

'Cause, as for now, I don't see nothing but a motherfucker claiming that he got knowledge, but hiding it as a snake hides its legs.

snakes don't have legs to hide
Old 06-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #155
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
snakes don't have legs to hide
It's just a folklore metaphor from my country translated to English.

"Krije nešto kao zmija noge"
"Hides something like snake its legs"
Old 06-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #156
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

And it's because y'all said your thought system is based on science; if it was a dogma, I'd dismiss it easily, like I dismissed the dogma on papal impeccability.

i never said anything about my thought system being based on science - that is a misunderstanding on your part - and a further indication to me that you are just not ready for this

Quote:
Do you even know the exact definition of sophism? For real?

probably not - tell me what you understand it to be,i'll read it and see if it goes with what i think it really means, then i'll look it up to confirm it - and some learning will get accomplished today

Quote:
You said that such image of Yacub is unimaginable?

Then what was this experiment? What is so hard for me to accept?

thats what i been asking you - what is it that you are fighting ?

do you even know ?

Quote:
That he scientifically created white people?

Yeah, it is hard for me to accept without PROOF.

PROOF.

The ages-old obsession of science. Which you claim you do.
i don't claim to "do Science"

where are you getting this from ?

see -....this is why you are not ready - you are adding what you want to add to my character in order for you to feel better about not accepting something that you never looked into - how can you dismiss something you don't know - plus your reading comprehension is lacking - you say you are or been to college ?

some people are let into places they don't belong - this is a major reason why society is so dam messed up - there is also a language barrier
Old 06-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #157
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

I understand English almost perfectly, after all those books I read in it and shit.

The point is that here is midnight, I'm tired as fuck and making reading errors.

That's also why I'm not responding to your post now. Good night, see ya tomorrow.

Some people are let into places they don't belong... Amazing bullshit. Again, according to that logic - go the fuck back to Africa.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #158
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:

Some people are let into places they don't belong... Amazing bullshit. Again, according to that logic - go the fuck back to Africa.
whoa. slow ya roll homeboy. this is our fuckin country WAY more than white people's and this isn't even the white man's land to begin with. they, more than anyone, should go back to where they came from
Old 06-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #159
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Quote:
I understand English almost perfectly, after all those books I read in it and shit.

The point is that here is midnight, I'm tired as fuck and making reading errors.

That's also why I'm not responding to your post now. Good night, see ya tomorrow.

:n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o: :n onono::non ono::nonon o:
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #160
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
whoa. slow ya roll homeboy. this is our fuckin country WAY more than white people's and this isn't even the white man's land to begin with. they, more than anyone, should go back to where they came from
It doesn't belong to Blacks neither, it belongs to Indians. Black people were brought here, to the land that white people stole and never allowed to anyone else to claim. Sorta like what happened to Kosovo now.

But that's not my point.

I only wanted to show that Sunny's points are doubgle-edged swords.

Fuck it, I really need a sleep, I can't make coherent thoughts now.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #161
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

it belongs to whoever the fucks it is....dont gimme this..'oh it was the Indians'....

Fuck that.....

England wasn't always English, Turkey wasnt always Turkish, France wasn't always French...

It goes on and on and on...
Old 06-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #162
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

it belongs to the indians
Old 06-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #163
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Slim T revealed himself in this thread. Fuckin racist!

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #164
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

this shit is absolutely rediculous
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #165
STYLE

why is this in styleworld and not in sunnyworld?

yakub is a metaphor. just like adam and eve.