news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-12-2008, 04:05 AM   #181
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
the planet earth belongs to the fish
fixed

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 AM   #182
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
fuck yall. you ain't black so you will never "get it".

why does it even matter to any of yall?
i mean really yall aussies don'/t even know any black people. why do you care?

.... how would you know who the fuck i know, or what he fuck i know?

the aboriginal man = more original than the african american less melanin having infected diseased man

TSA included you uncle tom oreo cracker worshipping onion armpit african reject. stay suckin those redneck dicks. stay indoors and get you vitamin D that way you fuckin loser.

pat idk what to tell you man. i started my style career talkin this same shit.
see whites and savagery vol 1 & 2 , my 1st threads.

yeah, i was fooled by your conversational demeanor, i now realise that this appearance of sense was deceitful

and said "if a white person can accept the fact that i feel this way we can be the best of friends"

i have had brotherly friendship with white guys but will tell them in a min that crackers a fucked up and i have to know them in order to trust them.

your white friends are spineless, what more can i say. any white person accepting a black supremacist as a friend, is evidently easily mislead or has very little courage.

i thought that's where we were. a mutual understanding that style thought whites were biologically inferior to people of color, but have the same capacity for greatness as anyone else.

no?

ain't that a kick in the nuts

i feel like befriending a white person is like having a pet cobra. if it bites you, you can't be mad at anyone but yourself.

yeah, like letting a nigga in the house instead of keeping them in the field. i guess white people only have themselves to blame to the 'black problem'. (obviously i personally dont feel this way, but if i did, you should have no problem with it)

ouch

fuck it.

^has finally completely the metamorphosis into SUNNY WINTERS mentality.

High Five, look forward to never been taken seriously by anyone but fellow psychopaths.

Peace

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:45 AM   #183
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Originally Posted by STYLE
fuck yall. you ain't black so you will never "get it".

why does it even matter to any of yall?
i mean really yall aussies don'/t even know any black people. why do you care?

.... how would you know who the fuck i know, or what he fuck i know?

the aboriginal man = more original than the african american less melanin having infected diseased man

you are truly stupid if you believe what you wrote -Black people in america have less melanin than aboriginals ?
LMAO someone...slap the teeth outa this fool

TSA included you uncle tom oreo cracker worshipping onion armpit african reject. stay suckin those redneck dicks. stay indoors and get you vitamin D that way you fuckin loser.

pat idk what to tell you man. i started my style career talkin this same shit.
see whites and savagery vol 1 & 2 , my 1st threads.

yeah, i was fooled by your conversational demeanor, i now realise that this appearance of sense was deceitful

and said "if a white person can accept the fact that i feel this way we can be the best of friends"

i have had brotherly friendship with white guys but will tell them in a min that crackers a fucked up and i have to know them in order to trust them.

your white friends are spineless, what more can i say. any white person accepting a black supremacist as a friend, is evidently easily mislead or has very little courage.

i thought that's where we were. a mutual understanding that style thought whites were biologically inferior to people of color, but have the same capacity for greatness as anyone else.

no?

ain't that a kick in the nuts

i feel like befriending a white person is like having a pet cobra. if it bites you, you can't be mad at anyone but yourself.

yeah, like letting a nigga in the house instead of keeping them in the field. i guess white people only have themselves to blame to the 'black problem'. (obviously i personally dont feel this way, but if i did, you should have no problem with it)

another one of satans children showing his teeth as the truth cannot be refuted -

ouch

fuck it.

^has finally completely the metamorphosis into SUNNY WINTERS mentality.

High Five, look forward to never been taken seriously by anyone but fellow psychopaths.

Peace

everyone that accepts the truth and beats you with it you think is either one of my akas, or someone who is following something you think i began -

no one needs your approval patty cakes

then has the nerve to end it with.....Peace

lol - these lil wet face white boys are hilarious
Old 06-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #184
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i couldn't make friends with such a coward.

all sitting there taking it as i talk about white savagery and shit

don't get me wrong, i do get into the "god, why are white ppl are scumbags that like to sue everyone" and they'll say "dude, it's true elohel"

but "i hate your kind" as a pretext to me as a person, that's just childish, and anyone that excepts what im saying and still wants to go to a petting zoo with me is a coward and it reflects on who i am.
shit's gay.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #185
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and +Geeohdeez for calling pat patty cakes. cause it best spells out the fact he isn't fit to be mod and should stick to being a bitch
Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #186
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS;1203656[I
][/I]another one of satans children showing his teeth

I thought it was pretty obvious he wasn't being serious.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #187
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Slim T revealed himself in this thread. Fuckin racist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
but your go back to africa response says it all -
Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Slim T - go look in the mirror...what you see is somebody that is racist out of lack of understanding which = ignorance.

Okay, now I gotta explain.

You hold of those words "Go back to Africa" like I spoke of my personal opinion there.

But I said before "according to that logic".

I was replying to Sunny's statement of "not belonging somewhere", which I understood as that someone who doesn't speak English on a native speaker level isn't allowed to post in an English forum.

Therefore, Blacks, who obviously are constantly denied complete equality by white majority in America - as if they don't belong there - so they don't belong to America. Therefore that statement "go the fuck back to Africa", just by following Sunny's statement as I understood it at the moment. Obviously there's been a terrible misunderstanding, Sunny, I apologize (but tell me the way I was supposed to know what you meant with your statement there... Which brings us to another topic, your obvious inability to express yourself clearly in English.)

I tell again, categorically, that I'm not a racist, that I never advocated segregation of any kind (being an immigrant I have personal experiences with segregation so I know what I'm talking about). I deeply apologize to anyone that I offended with my statement, but now you know what I was thinking when I wrote that. No bullshit.

@ Vader: What do you mean? Lack of understanding of what?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 06-12-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:47 PM   #188
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

satans children showing his teeth
That's best sophistical fuck-up I ever seen on this forum.

(Sophism is the philosophical school, originating in Ancient Greece, which goes by the way that nothing is real and therefore everything can be explained rationally, without being empirical. That lead to many wordplay philosophies that malevolent used to deceive people. Wordplay like yours.)

Watch this philosophy.

He uses the fact that the devils' characteristic of getting mad over the truth as the proof that he's a devil.

You're a devil, therefore you show teeth when someone said truth, therefore you're a devil.

A premise that confirms itself.

Deductive error #2, deduction is null and void.

Besides, if someone stepped to you and started talking shit in your face, would you be an angel or god or whatever and say: "Well, let's discuss it."

You wouldn't.

You would slap him right in his face.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 06-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #189
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
the people that caucasains saw when they landed their funky asses on these shores were black - black skinned - and so were the people they brought over here from africa - black americans, are a mixture of all 3
the black people who were here, the black people who were brought here, and that funky ass caucasian who infected the land

You proved only that you know SHIT about genetics.

Genetic code of Indians is closest to those of Mongoloid race of the East. The fact that they were dark-skinned is only result of constant exposure to tropical sun. No, they WEREN'T black skinned.

Go to Italy one summer and you'll notice that many Italians are dark-skinned at the period, sort of U-God color. But they're still Caucasians and the fact that they tanned does not make them any closer to the Black.

Same goes to your Aboriginal rant.

Look at genetical code - and you'll notice that, genetically, there's more similarity between my white ass and your black ass than between your black ass and any Aboriginal black ass.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #190
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Quote:
i never said anything about my thought system being based on science - that is a misunderstanding on your part - and a further indication to me that you are just not ready for this
Ah yeah?

Well that changes the whole shit.

I think I'll retreat from discussion, I can't argue with someone whose though system is based on... what, religion? Belief? Sorry, I can't argue with believers.

I can't argue with someone who doesn't ALLOW possibility for him to be wrong.

That's the direct consequence of being a believer.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #191
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
You proved only that you know SHIT about genetics.

Genetic code of Indians is closest to those of Mongoloid race of the East. The fact that they were dark-skinned is only result of constant exposure to tropical sun. No, they WEREN'T black skinned.

you proved that you don't know shit about who was here in america before the funky ass caucasian crept up on it - there were thousands of different types of natives here in america - not only light skinned asian looking ones you idiot

Quote:
Go to Italy one summer and you'll notice that many Italians are dark-skinned at the period, sort of U-God color. But they're still Caucasians and the fact that they tanned does not make them any closer to the Black.
the fuck you telling me this for

Quote:
Same goes to your Aboriginal rant.

Look at genetical code - and you'll notice that, genetically, there's more similarity between my white ass and your black ass than between your black ass and any Aboriginal black ass.
bullshit - KTL isn't for you

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-12-2008 at 05:04 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #192
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Okay, now I gotta explain.

You hold of those words "Go back to Africa" like I spoke of my personal opinion there.

But I said before "according to that logic".

I was replying to Sunny's statement of "not belonging somewhere", which I understood as that someone who doesn't speak English on a native speaker level isn't allowed to post in an English forum.

Therefore, Blacks, who obviously are constantly denied complete equality by white majority in America - as if they don't belong there - so they don't belong to America. Therefore that statement "go the fuck back to Africa", just by following Sunny's statement as I understood it at the moment. Obviously there's been a terrible misunderstanding, Sunny, I apologize (but tell me the way I was supposed to know what you meant with your statement there... Which brings us to another topic, your obvious inability to express yourself clearly in English.)

I tell again, categorically, that I'm not a racist, that I never advocated segregation of any kind (being an immigrant I have personal experiences with segregation so I know what I'm talking about). I deeply apologize to anyone that I offended with my statement, but now you know what I was thinking when I wrote that. No bullshit.

@ Vader: What do you mean? Lack of understanding of what?
bullshit -

you was sleepy, frustrated, and angry and you told me to take my ass back to africa - and now you are trying to cover it up by saying that you are not a racist and you have experienced segregation and all -

they always follow this same pattern - checks thread, How to Spot the Children of Satan
Old 06-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #193
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
That's best sophistical fuck-up I ever seen on this forum.

(Sophism is the philosophical school, originating in Ancient Greece, which goes by the way that nothing is real and therefore everything can be explained rationally, without being empirical. That lead to many wordplay philosophies that malevolent used to deceive people. Wordplay like yours.)

first of all - nothing originated in ancient greece -

on the definition of sophism.....thats why i said that i wasn't trying to deceive you ..... dumb ass

Quote:
Watch this philosophy.

He uses the fact that the devils' characteristic of getting mad over the truth as the proof that he's a devil.

You're a devil, therefore you show teeth when someone said truth, therefore you're a devil.
language barrier

Quote:
A premise that confirms itself.

Deductive error #2, deduction is null and void.

Besides, if someone stepped to you and started talking shit in your face, would you be an angel or god or whatever and say: "Well, let's discuss it."

quit before it gets worst for you - i'm being mild with you cause i know you ain't good at this type of thing

Quote:
You wouldn't.

You would slap him right in his face.
i don't slap people in the face for talking shit to me - it'll take a drunk person to step to me and talk shit in person - or someone who is suicidal - people just don't fuck with me like that and i'm disciplined enough to keep calm in the presence of fools - besides - i'll be in big trouble if i slapped someone in the face
Old 06-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #194
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Ah yeah?

Well that changes the whole shit.

I think I'll retreat from discussion, I can't argue with someone whose though system is based on... what, religion? Belief? Sorry, I can't argue with believers.

I can't argue with someone who doesn't ALLOW possibility for him to be wrong.

That's the direct consequence of being a believer.
tell me what my thought system is based on lmao - why assume and make an ass of yourself ?

right - don't argue with me - you'll lose every time

keep guessing though
Old 06-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #195
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Post #1.

Quote:
you proved that you don't know shit about who was here in america before the funky ass caucasian crept up on it - there were thousands of different types of natives here in america - not only light skinned asian looking ones you idiot
They all came across Bering's strait 20 000 years ago and they were all yellow in the beginning. But climatic changes make miracles.

You lost this one, try again.

Quote:
the fuck you telling me this for
I really don't know, you ain't reading anyway.

Quote:
bullshit - KTL isn't for you
I know. I'm too open-minded and I know too much for being here.

Post #2.

Quote:
bullshit -

you was sleepy, frustrated, and angry and you told me to take my ass back to africa - and now you are trying to cover it up by saying that you are not a racist and you have experienced segregation and all -

they always follow this same pattern - checks thread, How to Spot the Children of Satan
The fuck you know from what did I think about? Again, you read minds? Through Internet? I ain't never lying or bullshitting no one.

And yet, you said:

Quote:
lmao - why assume and make an ass of yourself ?
You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7:5)

Post #3.

Quote:
first of all - nothing originated in ancient greece -
Bullshit, rest of your posts dismissed.

I'm leaving Sunny. Keep living happy, believing you won another argument.

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 06-12-2008 at 05:26 PM.