news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Farrakhan speaks about Family & Homosexuality

Old 03-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

thats wassup. but yo whats the "attributes of god"?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I really dont understand why right wingers and Farrakhan dont get along
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

This could as easily have been a sarah palin speech.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
This could as easily have been a sarah palin speech.

what do you think these kids would say about the speech ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
thats wassup. but yo whats the "attributes of god"?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...of+god&spell=1

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-20-2010 at 10:12 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:09 AM   #6
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
what do you think these kids would say about the speech ?

Well I don't know I don't know anything about them all I see is a bucnh of kids dancing what do you mean?

Old 03-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I see is a bucnh of kids dancing

if that's all you see, look closer, there is much more
Old 03-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 03-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
you can post this but i cant say what i said? thats fucking ridiculous, your a hack...and i dare you to delete this shit, cuz im gonna copy and repost it everytime u do to expose ur stupid ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
McGirt, as a liberal, dont waste your time with Sunny.....he is a wolf in sheep's clothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
hes a vagina in dick clothing.

don't post here anymore
Old 03-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

I still don't undersatnd whats the deal with these kids, and I see nothing in that video that would allow me to guess what they would think of the speech. I never heard of the "firefuckerz" before, I do'nt know what it is, maybe you can expain

Nick, Im no liberal.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:49 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
I still don't undersatnd whats the deal with these kids, and I see nothing in that video that would allow me to guess what they would think of the speech. I never heard of the "firefuckerz" before, I do'nt know what it is, maybe you can expain

Nick, Im no liberal.
when i listened i heard something that made me want to share it

when you heard it, sarah palin came to mind

judging by the song and the dance moves in that video those kids were doing, how do you think they would view his speech ?
Old 03-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #12
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

I'd say they probably wouldn't be much interested, and wouldn't like it, since they might not agree with the values the minister is promoting.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
since they might not agree with the values the minister is promoting.

awww

that's what i was looking for

the values The Minister is promoting

what are they and why wouldn't those kids agree with it ?
Old 03-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

From the speech I heard, I'd say those values are : The woman/mother should stay home and not work to take care of her children, and homosexuality is a sin.
Those kids might not agree with it cause they could think ithey are values that do not fit in a way of life that is about having fun, and not caring about the consequences.
Now, I don't agree with these values either, but for other reasons. I think that a woman working is not at all an obstacle to a child's education. My mother worked all her life and I got raised perfectly. Behind evenry strong man you'll find a strong woman, and a strong woman does not only educates her children, but also benefits society, by working.
About homosexuality being a sin, I think its ridiculous. Some homosexuals aren't even feminine at all. They don't choose to be homosexuals, how could it be a sin?
The fact that those kids, who could be lost and uneducated may not agree with the speech doesn't make the speech right.

Old 03-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
From the speech I heard, I'd say those values are : The woman/mother should stay home and not work to take care of her children, and homosexuality is a sin.

after raising children for some years,what words of wisdom do you have to offer us concerning this ?

have you really looked at what exactly homosexuality is ?

Quote:
I think that a woman working is not at all an obstacle to a child's education.

but are you married with children ?

Quote:
My mother worked all her life and I got raised perfectly.

if you are not married with children, when you become married with children, you'll look back at your own childhood very very differently

Quote:
Behind evenry strong man you'll find a strong woman, and a strong woman does not only educates her children, but also benefits society, by working.
lol - you do know that this society we live in is fucked up right ?

the society where a whole bunch of women are in the work place handling jackhammers at the work site

i know what it's like being left at home with only the TV and a book of matches

Quote:
About homosexuality being a sin, I think its ridiculous. Some homosexuals aren't even feminine at all. They don't choose to be homosexuals, how could it be a sin?
some children are born obese also

what is a sin ?

is it something that you do that detaches you from a natural current of life ?

Quote:
The fact that those kids, who could be lost and uneducated may not agree with the speech doesn't make the speech right.

true - and just because you don't agree with what's being said, doesn't make what's said wrong

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-21-2010 at 03:00 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote