0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #31
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,313
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LMAO..right now, after workin in the sun all year, i'm burnished bronze too. But im not black. Black isnt a color, its a style of nose, hair and lips.
Historians agree that they had my style.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #32
Mic Tyson
Heisman
 
Mic Tyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Columbus/Los Angeles
Age: 24
Posts: 3,223
Rep Power: 17
Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Historians agree that they had my style.
aint that the truth
__________________
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #33
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
(Knowing what you're talking about) If he wasn't black what was he?
-He was half white and half Polynesian.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #34
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Magani, I don't see the relevance in attacking the NOI in order to rebuff my argument.
-My statement was one of fact, not a judgement or a statement to be judged as an attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
But, I would ask you to consider the fact that if the African-American is an ancestor of the ancient Hebrew.
-African-Americans aren't "ancestors" to any peoples because African-American is an ethnicity, not a race- though most African-Americans belong to the same race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
then do you think that the races that have degraded, enslaved, murdered and forcibly shifted a chosen people are going to come out and state that the African-American is God's chosen people from ancient times? (There are many non black Americans that still do not believe that blacks deserve equal rights)
-Again the issue of religion. God is not a racist, and wouldn't choose any race, group of "people", ethnicity, or otherwise over any other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
In addition to that would the current Jewish people that have structured their belief system around themselves being the chosen people (who also hold considerable power, both financially and academically) be willing to let history be proven wrong and thus displace them from there status as the "chosen people"?
-Jewish is a religion, not a race. The "chosen people" you speak of (Jews) include people of all races, ethnicities, and geographical decendence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
There are many reasons why there are many opposed to identifying the black (African) man as God's chosen people.
-If God were a little boy with ignorant ideas, childish favoritisms, and humanisitic vanities then he would not be God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Myself personally being white it makes no difference to me whether it is Semites or Blacks that were the original Hebrew.
-Semites are a group of ethnicities, not one solid race. By affirmation that Arabs and Hebrews were dark, brown, light brown, high yellow- but not of African decent- is a testament to this fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I have nothing to gain and I believe in the spirit rather than the flesh. I also like to follow the truth and to me that says that the ancient Israelites were black.
-If you would disregard all logic in place of blind faith then I cannot do anything for you... noone can do anything for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I believe that you have incorporated some aspects in to your argument that detract from the main debate. No one on this thread was stating that King James or Shakespeare were black. We are not debating the skin tone or validity of the teachings of Wallace Fard Muhammad.
-If you want to evade all logic in this debate, then you are right... HOWEVER the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites are directly connected to the topic of this debate. Their words were copied word for word from their propaganda. They believe what I stated about King James and it is integral to their teachings which you claim to believe. The teachings of WFM are also directly connected to the teachings of Black Hebrew Israelites as they have roots in the same originators of these belief systems. If you knew the history of any of this, you would see a direct correlation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Myself being without any religious affiliation I don't understand the argument that I am jumping on a bandwagon. I'm not a member or follower of the Black Hebrews, Nation of Islam or 5 percenters. I prefer to create my own path rather than follow another's path. All my beliefs would not correlate with any other single belief structure. But I like many others do gain some insight into knowledge by observing other cultures.
-You proved my point with your post. You don't understand the relevance of certain comments I made because you don't understand the topic or know it enough to have a logical debate on it. YET you adhere to beliefs that are directly related to all the comments I made. You say you are not a follower of any of these belief systems, yet you place your belief in an ounce of their propaganda. This is either hypocritical, ignorant, or both.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:22 AM   #35
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I provided sufficient links which if u read thru to the bottom, u would have seen the authors of the books ( some of them are historians) they were referenced from. You could have then done more research to discover the truth.
-I directly rebutted your claims based on theirs. They do not correlate. They are not claiming the Hebrews were "black". At best, they claimed they were Afro-Asiatic. That is not Sub-Saharan African, ie. Congoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I am just stunned that u cannot see the truth. I guess that statement of "none so blind as those who refuse to see" applies to you unfortunately. The lies of the slave master and his proponents have gotten to you to the core.
-You are stunned that I'm not a fool. Your ad-hominem statements are a testament to your lack of understanding of fact, logic, and proper research. You speak from the point of view of someone in search of pride in yourself, and I already have that pride. I don't need the "white man" or the "black man" to instill in me a sense of pride because I already have pride in myself, my heritage, and my known ancestry. THAT is what you lack, my friend, and until you learn that you will continue on a distructive path to mythological education.

[QUOTE=diggy;1203102]Ironic that u are a moderator of a Wu-Tang site who believes what u do.QUOTE]

-Is it ironic that a moderator on a Wu Tang website has a mind of his own? Is it ironic that I am educated? Is it ironic that I don't bend to fragile arguments and easily pick them apart? Is it ironic that I am versed on discredited historians, historical claims, and discredited pseudo-religions? It's not ironic. I have faced these people on the corners in Manhattan and Philadelphia. I have been pulled away by large groups of African-Americans who supported my arguments, but saw I was getting nowhere with these fools. I have pulled away groups of listeners from them in public, denouncing their out of context verses, fantastic claims, and exposing them as the uneducated propagandists that they are. Why is this ironic? I have LIVED this... not just read it on the internet and staked my own credibility on the words of another as you do...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:27 AM   #36
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LMAO..right now, after workin in the sun all year, i'm burnished bronze too. But im not black. Black isnt a color, its a style of nose, hair and lips.
-I took a ride through Alabama once (with a scared Somalian friend) and stopped at a restaraunt called "The Cotton Patch". He was afraid because they had a giant Confederate flag on the roof, and I told him they were not necessarily racist, rather the restaraunt was on the site of a Civil War battle. I convinced him to go in, and we walked in and were hit with- not racist stares- but what we perceived to be admiring gazes. The waitresses were fine as hell, and super nice to us. Funny thing is everyone was white RACE- but darker than both of us because they worked all day in the hot ass sun. Their skin looked tough and leathery... the younger waitresses' skin didn't look as tough but it was as dark. They would come to our table two at a time and one would talk while the other would just stare and smile at us. It seemed like the biggest even for them to have blacks come eat at their diner... maybe they had other thoughts... I don't know... but they treated us great. I will always remember their skin color, because it was the first time I had seen a white person darker than me...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #37
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-African-Americans aren't "ancestors" to any peoples because African-American is an ethnicity, not a race- though most African-Americans belong to the same race.
Your the one that classified African-Americans as a race. Go back and read my post and you'll notice that I didn't class African-American's as a race but as "God's chosen people".

And everyone is an "ancestor" of someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Again the issue of religion. God is not a racist, and wouldn't choose any race, group of "people", ethnicity, or otherwise over any other.
Yet Deuteronomy 7:6 states "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth".


Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Jewish is a religion, not a race. The "chosen people" you speak of (Jews) include people of all races, ethnicities, and geographical decendence.
Again same as the first issue, I did not classify Jews as a race. I said the "current Jewish people". So your argument of Jews being comprised of all races, ethnicities and geographical descendants whilst true, is not valid in this argument.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-If God were a little boy with ignorant ideas, childish favoritisms, and humanisitic vanities then he would not be God.
I take this as your attempt to mock what you "think" is my image of god. Quite erroneous in nature and an attack that has no effect upon my belief structure. And this was definitely an attack.

I get the impression that Magani's God is one of omnipotence whilst mine is an ignorant, small child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Semites are a group of ethnicities, not one solid race. By affirmation that Arabs and Hebrews were dark, brown, light brown, high yellow- but not of African decent- is a testament to this fact.
Again you attempt to read more into my words. I said it makes no difference to me if they were semites (semitic). I did not use the term "semitic race" and I understand that semitic people are of various ethnic origins. The fact you are arguing is not one that I was arguing against.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-If you would disregard all logic in place of blind faith then I cannot do anything for you... noone can do anything for you.
Again I am made to look like the fool. I have provided arguments against and have shown that you have misinterpreted or misconstrued my words. You make it sound like I am a person devoid of logic and lost in this world to wisdom and understanding, which then implies that Magani is all-wise and knowing and is the way and the truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-If you want to evade all logic in this debate, then you are right...
Circular logic and an unassailable position at that. I am only right if am illogical or if I embrace logic I am wrong. That seriously sounds like the rhetoric of a politician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
HOWEVER the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelites are directly connected to the topic of this debate. Their words were copied word for word from their propaganda. They believe what I stated about King James and it is integral to their teachings which you claim to believe. The teachings of WFM are also directly connected to the teachings of Black Hebrew Israelites as they have roots in the same originators of these belief systems. If you knew the history of any of this, you would see a direct correlation.
Yet I made the point that I am not a follower of the NOI nor did I state that I wholeheartedly agree with any one religion.

The arguments are based upon what is in The Bible.



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-You proved my point with your post. You don't understand the relevance of certain comments I made because you don't understand the topic or know it enough to have a logical debate on it. YET you adhere to beliefs that are directly related to all the comments I made. You say you are not a follower of any of these belief systems, yet you place your belief in an ounce of their propaganda. This is either hypocritical, ignorant, or both.
That logic is like saying that a Jew, Muslim and a Christian have the exact same belief system because they all believe in God. Your saying that because I believe that the ancient Hebrews were black then in effect I am a follower of the NOI or the Black Hebrew Israelites.

That again is erroneous. I stated that I gain some insight into "Knowledge" by observing other cultures. Last time I checked the dictionary knowledge and religion were completely separate words.

I have noticed from your posts that there seems to be only two ways. The Magani way and the wrong way.

I think that my argument in this post has countered every point that you have made. You have read more into my words than were there and you have also come into this thread/debate with your own preconceptions and beliefs about the NOI and the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Peace

Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-12-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #38
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-I took a ride through Alabama once (with a scared Somalian friend) and stopped at a restaraunt called "The Cotton Patch". He was afraid because they had a giant Confederate flag on the roof, and I told him they were not necessarily racist, rather the restaraunt was on the site of a Civil War battle. I convinced him to go in, and we walked in and were hit with- not racist stares- but what we perceived to be admiring gazes. The waitresses were fine as hell, and super nice to us. Funny thing is everyone was white RACE- but darker than both of us because they worked all day in the hot ass sun. Their skin looked tough and leathery... the younger waitresses' skin didn't look as tough but it was as dark. They would come to our table two at a time and one would talk while the other would just stare and smile at us. It seemed like the biggest even for them to have blacks come eat at their diner... maybe they had other thoughts... I don't know... but they treated us great. I will always remember their skin color, because it was the first time I had seen a white person darker than me...
So was the waitress working indoors or outdoors?

Also I'm not sure of your skin tone from your photo but where I'm from I've been to the outback in Australia and whilst the people are darker because of their suntan they are still not darker than the aboriginal people nor darker than my African-American friends that live in Australia. Also the Australian outback (desert) is about as harsh as any in the world.

Perth has a warmer climate than Alabama and yet they are not all darker than African-Americans from the North East of America.

Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-12-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:08 AM   #39
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-He was half white and half Polynesian.
intersting.....never ever heard of that one.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #40
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member
 
BTTR KNG KOOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,034
Rep Power: 9
BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta
Default



Faience Tiles of "Foreign Prisoners" from royal palace at Medinet Habu, build 1550-1292 BC........ ?



But

Real Hebrews are from Afrika.


The tribes are still are there And also some of them are in Israel now.

Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 06-12-2008 at 01:30 PM.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #41
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

"Your the one that classified African-Americans as a race. Go back and read my post and you'll notice that I didn't class African-American's as a race but as "God's chosen people". "

-When speaking of "peoples" as an ancestral line it is implied that you are referring to a race of peoples (when speaking scientifically, or religiously). Your implication that "African-Americans" are ancestors of "Ancient Hebrews" is an implication that "African-American" is a race, and/or a joint representative of "blacks". In context you are implying that African-American is synonymous with the black race. You are wrong in either case.

"And everyone is an "ancestor" of someone."

an·ces·tor (nsstr)
n.
1. A person from whom one is descended, especially if more remote than a grandparent; a forebear.
2. A forerunner or predecessor.
3. Law The person from whom an estate has been inherited.
4. Biology The actual or hypothetical organism or stock from which later kinds evolved.

-African-Americans are forebearers of other African-Americans, and are therefore not ancestors to any proceeding breed, stock, ethnicity, or culture. Neither are you... so not "everyone" is "ancestor of someone".

"Yet Deuteronomy 7:6 states "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth"."

-Deuteronomy was written by a Hebrew for Hebrews. They were invading other lands, and the best way to justify political disenfranchisement, genocide, and invasion is through religion. Moses was an Egyptian of Hebrew decent- his story reflects his point of view, his struggles, and his justifications for his actions (or at least what was written and who wrote it).

"Again same as the first issue, I did not classify Jews as a race. I said the "current Jewish people". So your argument of Jews being comprised of all races, ethnicities and geographical descendants whilst true, is not valid in this argument."

-Again, in context you made that implication. This entire discussion is about race. Your reference to "Jewish people" when we are talking about Hebrews- which is a race and an ethnicity- is an implication that Jewish is synonymous with Hebrew. Again, you are wrong.

"I take this as your attempt to mock what you "think" is my image of god. Quite erroneous in nature and an attack that has no effect upon my belief structure. And this was definitely an attack."

[Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI
-If God were a little boy with ignorant ideas, childish favoritisms, and humanisitic vanities then he would not be God.]

-I think it is pretty clear what I meant, and your implication that I was attacking you is ridiculous. I am attacking the belief system which attributes human qualities to a supreme being. You claim those are not your beliefs, yet without my referencing your beliefs you took offense. There is a saying in Spanish that says "if you pick at it, you are eating it"...

"I get the impression that Magani's God is one of omnipotence whilst mine is an ignorant, small child."

-I stated nothing of "omnipotence" or other scholarly attributed virtues which have no bearing in true religion. If your belief is that God is racist, ie. he shows favoritism toward a race, ethnicity, or group of people, then your belief is ignorant- not your god.

You know what... I'm tired of debating kids who believe whatever they read and don't apply any value to fact, logic, and science. Believe what you want...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #42
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
intersting.....never ever heard of that one.
-Then you don't know about the FBI, Clarence 13X, the Five Percenters, and other people who denounce the NOI. They all claim he was half white and half polynesian (New Zealand).
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #43
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

[QUOTE=Alijannu;1203878Real Hebrews are from Afrika.
QUOTE]

-Hebrews are as much from Africa as are Celts, Goths, Visigoths, Gauls, etc. All peoples migrated out of Africa at some point. Hebrews migrated to Iraq- settled there for over 45,000 years, then Abraham brought this lineage to Canaan. If he was from Africa then so is George Bush.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #44
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Perth has a warmer climate than Alabama and yet they are not all darker than African-Americans from the North East of America.
-You have a very simplistic way of thinking. My story was in no way an affirmation of blanket attributes of caucasians who live in warm climates. My statement was in reference to what someone else said- a white person I presume- that he has been working outside and his skintone is now "burnished bronze". Some white's skin adapts to warm temperatures and actually produces melanin- others don't. Some develop cancerous accumulations of melanin- others develop freckles. Don't be an idiot...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #45
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 15
Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Then you don't know about the FBI, Clarence 13X, the Five Percenters, and other people who denounce the NOI. They all claim he was half white and half polynesian (New Zealand).
LOL....you're a funny person, b.u.t. you don't know what you're talking about here buddy.

Which one of the above denounces the NOI?

Half White and Half Polynesian (New Zealand).....

One of his students, gives a very detailed account of his history. The FBI....like I would trust anything them cointelpro smucks have to say.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one