0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #76
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Do I need to show facts- or can it be logically accepted as common knowledge- that the Hebrews were Semitic? Compare them to other Semitic peoples, and tell me they are "of African decent". They are not- yet they are of color...

lmao - you don't have to be of african descent to be "Black"

just because a person is born in arabia doesn't make him/her non black - the continents,lands, countries don't determine who you are - black people were/ are on every piece of land on this earth - and we are the original occupants of of every piece of earth - even europe - the original Hebrews were black - our identity was stolen - end of discussion
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #77
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lmao - you don't have to be of african descent to be "Black"

just because a person is born in arabia doesn't make him/her non black - the continents,lands, countries don't determine who you are - black people were/ are on every piece of land on this earth - and we are the original occupants of of every piece of earth - even europe - the original Hebrews were black - our identity was stolen - end of discussion
-You're a clown.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:59 AM   #78
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-You're a clown.
???
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:06 AM   #79
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I've started the debate at http://www.debate.com/?d=4424

Debating is your passion not mine.
-I declined this debate because I don't believe "welfare should be abolished". If you wish, I can provide my own premise, but you would probably agree with it.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:15 AM   #80
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-I declined this debate because I don't believe "welfare should be abolished". If you wish, I can provide my own premise, but you would probably agree with it.
Your profile says that you are AGAINST the "government providing welfare to the poor".

Throw up your premise, I can only take a look at it.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #81
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
in america, there are a myriad of different types of black people - some of us have white skin, some of us are blue black - some yellow, some have hazel or green eyes - some of us have straight hair - some have yellow hair - some have red hair - some have wide noses, some of us have very small knob noses - so whats the difference between all of these people you mentioned ?
-African-Americans and mixtures thereof are descendants of African slaves. This can be proven, traced, it is documented, and a DNA analysis will support this claim (unless someone thinks they are of African decent and actually isn't). The people I mentioned- though having similar characteristics like dark skin, are not anthropologically "Congoid". "Black" is used in this topic to signify "of African decent" of the "recent" type- otherwise the term would include every person on Earth and the argument would be completely void on either side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
PLUS - HEbrews.......... why are they named such and how much does the bible play in why they are named such ?
-Historical data in the bible, like geneologies, can be compared to those written by other cultures, and are generally not questioned because the claims are not fantastic, based on faith or myth, and are generally considered to be as accurate as possible for that time. The name "Hebrew" is said to come from "Heber"- a great grandson of Shem, from which the name "Semite" derives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Ancient hebrews....if their story is in the bible, and you haven't read their story, what are you really saying ?
-Is this question missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
their story gives descriptions of them - also the 19 books that were taken out called the apocrypha gives clear descriptions of these hebrews that you say were not black -
-I have read many books, many apocrypha, scientific data, research, and opinions of scholars on both sides. Generally the information provided by people supporting the "black Hebrew" myth are easily discredited with elementary school science, while the findings of the "cons" are logical, systematic, and supported by science as well as scripture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
and what is black ?
-In this case, anthropologically speaking- Congoid (formerly Negroid), or having the physical traits of Sub-Saharan Africans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
white folks named us that - lumped us all up as one people - anyone who is non white with dark skin is "Black"
-There are some very ignorant whites who believe that, but scientifically speaking there are clear racial distinctions between the different classifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so for you to say that black people in arabia are not black is nonsense
-You say "white people named us that" then you adhere to the white designation. I don't adhere to this designation in ignorance, rather the scientific term. Antrhopologically we are all descendants of Africa. Arabs are not black because they have dark skin. They are Semitic because of their anthropoligical, geographical, and linguistic characteristics. They lack the standard physical characteristics that seperate Congoid from, say, Australoid or proto-Caucasoids which are generally as dark skinned as Congoids, have most of the same physical characteristics, but lack some skeletal, cranial, and hair features of the Congoids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
they just call them sand niggers over there - us over here are niggers, but if you live in arabia and you're black, you're a sand nigger - lmao - white folks got jokes
-You're speaking for ignorant whites, and people who adhere to those beliefs. I'm speaking of anthropological reality. Feeding into this "lumping" of gene pools out of ignorance, or out of searching for your place in history is one and the same. If one must resort to "caring" at all about racial classifications, one must do so scientifically or you are doing the same as the racist whites. Racist whites took something from African-Americans, and now African-Americans who believe the Hebrews were black are taking something away from blacks who are proud of their ancestry. It's a vicious cycle that is stopped through education, awareness, and cultural emersion. The main reason I am opposed to the "black Hebrew" notion- besides it's lack of scientific evidence- is that I know the history of the theory. I know how it evolved from association by occurence to association by race, and I know it is based on a lack of pride due to a lack of education on our own history. I don't see the sense of pride in being "Hebrew" over being "black" and I prefer my own ancestry to this imagined one (not that there's anything wrong with being of Hebrew decent).
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #82
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Your profile says that you are AGAINST the "government providing welfare to the poor".

Throw up your premise, I can only take a look at it.
-I am, but that is not to say that I am for abolishment of the system rather than restructuring of it.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #83
Mic Tyson
Heisman
 
Mic Tyson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: East Columbus/Los Angeles
Age: 24
Posts: 3,223
Rep Power: 17
Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default

welfare fucked the hood up in a way. i read some book about it. it messed up niggas work ethic
__________________
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #84
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
welfare fucked the hood up in a way. i read some book about it. it messed up niggas work ethic
-This is my premise, somewhat. "The current welfare system amounts to institutionalized ghettoization" or something like that...

I am for Socialized social programs, but not welfare. A Socialized Healthcare system, education system, and employment system (help with placement and re-education as needed) would eliminate the need for welfare. I am against welfare because it subsidizes poverty without ever seeking to eliminate it.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #85
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-You're a clown.
your mother
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #86
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-African-Americans and mixtures thereof are descendants of African slaves.

No Stupid - we are not just descendants of african slaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
This can be proven, traced, it is documented, and a DNA analysis will support this claim (unless someone thinks they are of African decent and actually isn't). The people I mentioned- though having similar characteristics like dark skin, are not anthropologically "Congoid". "Black" is used in this topic to signify "of African decent" of the "recent" type- otherwise the term would include every person on Earth and the argument would be completely void on either side.

trying so hard to be smart - trying so hard to be right
black people are not limited to the african continent you fool



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Historical data in the bible,
lmao - nigga shut up - you don't know how stupid you sound
give us the historical data on the talking snake that made eve take of the tree of good and evil


Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
like geneologies, can be compared to those written by other cultures, and are generally not questioned because the claims are not fantastic, based on faith or myth, and are generally considered to be as accurate as possible for that time. The name "Hebrew" is said to come from "Heber"- a great grandson of Shem, from which the name "Semite" derives.
you talk too much



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-Is this question missing something?
no the question isn't missing anything - you are though



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-I have read many books, many apocrypha, scientific data, research, and opinions of scholars on both sides. Generally the information provided by people supporting the "black Hebrew" myth are easily discredited with elementary school science, while the findings of the "cons" are logical, systematic, and supported by science as well as scripture.
what you have read and researched is bullshit -



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-In this case, anthropologically speaking- Congoid (formerly Negroid), or having the physical traits of Sub-Saharan Africans.
lmao - nigga shut up
sub saharan africans lol
so now they are limiting us to the "sub" sahara - and this fool is going right along with them

so any one who is labeled black in america, originated in sub sahara africa ?
get off that strong drug son



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-There are some very ignorant whites who believe that, but scientifically speaking there are clear racial distinctions between the different classifications.
the fact is that, you shouldn't scientifically speak at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-You say "white people named us that" then you adhere to the white designation. I don't adhere to this designation in ignorance, rather the scientific term. Antrhopologically we are all descendants of Africa.

fuck your scientific terms



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
Arabs are not black because they have dark skin.

arabia is the name of a place and "arab" is not a race ............dumb ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
They are Semitic because of their anthropoligical, geographical, and linguistic characteristics. They lack the standard physical characteristics that seperate Congoid from, say, Australoid or proto-Caucasoids which are generally as dark skinned as Congoids, have most of the same physical characteristics, but lack some skeletal, cranial, and hair features of the Congoids.

nigga fuck all those oids and shit
and fuck the way "caucasiods" wanna label us
they been separating the family for many moons
and rewriting history to put themselves in our place



Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
The main reason I am opposed to the "black Hebrew" notion- besides it's lack of scientific evidence- i

you're just another dumb "scientific evidence" needing nigga with no knowledge of self swimming in the wrong information
__________________

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-16-2008 at 01:10 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #87
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
No Stupid - we are not just descendants of african slaves
-You're right, but you get my point. I know your parents taught you bigger words than that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
trying so hard to be smart - trying so hard to be right
black people are not limited to the african continent you fool
-Then you have no idea what the word means. You defined it as what white people call "all of us", and you accept that meaning. I don't. And, right, I'm the one that "tries" to sound smart by calling people "stupid"... welcome to the playground kiddies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lmao - nigga shut up - you don't know how stupid you sound give us the historical data on the talking snake that made eve take of the tree of good and evil
-WTF are you talking about???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
no the question isn't missing anything - you are though
-You're so smart. You must have made statements so vague we just can't see them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
what you have read and researched is bullshit
-Oh, thanks for your educated and properly researched response! I'm sure everyone appreciates your insight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lmao - nigga shut up
sub saharan africans lol
so now they are limiting us to the "sub" sahara - and this fool is going right along with them
-Again, you are sooo smart. Do you even know what that meanst? I'm going "right along with THEM"? You mean the same "them" who label all non-whites black, ie. YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
so any one who is labeled black in america, originated in sub sahara africa ?
get off that strong drug son
-At risk of throwing pearls to the pigs, I attempt to educate the ignorant- Sub-Saharan African was chosen as a geographical home for certain physical characteristics now collectively known as Congoid (ie. Congo). This was done to ensure a standard in racial classifications relating to geographical origin, ie. Caucasoid= Caucus region or Eurasia, Mongoloid= Mongolia, Australoid= Australia. See how simple that was children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the fact is that, you shouldn't scientifically speak at all
-Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
fuck your scientific terms
-Sounds like my two year old when he can't get his point across... waaaahhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
arabia is the name of a place and "arab" is not a race ............dumb ass
-You're so smart, but I can only agree with you on half of that statement- Arabia is not a place. Arab is not a race, rather an ethnic group with varying degrees of racial representation depending on the origin, but very similar cultures all of which can trace their geneology to the original Arab tribes. Saudi Arabia is a "place", but is only SAUDI Arabia, ie. the Arab lands ruled by the House of Saud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
nigga fuck all those oids and shit
and fuck the way "caucasiods" wanna label us
they been separating the family for many moons
and rewriting history to put themselves in our place
-Your ignorance keeps you in a place of ignorance. You do very well to ensure your place amongst the ignorant, and you are a great representative of the ignorant. Good job buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you're just another dumb "scientific evidence" needing nigga with no knowledge of self swimming in the wrong information
-Right, I'm dumb for relying on scientific evidence. Any true knowledge is justified by science. Those who reject science do so because they are convinced in their ignorance prior to being convinced that facts should support fantastic claims. Ignorance is an easier path for you because you don't have to think, and when time comes to explain your position you can always rely on anger and rage and four letter words to express your discontent with thinking... tadada! fuck you! prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa! wonk wonk! You're stupid! waaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Fuckin kids...
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #88
Trismegistos
Senior Member
 
Trismegistos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
Rep Power: 0
Trismegistos shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
-This is my premise, somewhat. "The current welfare system amounts to institutionalized ghettoization" or something like that...

I am for Socialized social programs, but not welfare. A Socialized Healthcare system, education system, and employment system (help with placement and re-education as needed) would eliminate the need for welfare. I am against welfare because it subsidizes poverty without ever seeking to eliminate it.
Your profile says your against social programs?

I can't exactly debate solely US welfare when I'm based in Australia and my experience of social programs is completely different to yours.

Think globally and re-word it to cater for an international need for social programs and then we can debate.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #89
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member
 
WuLatino- MANGANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 7
WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Your profile says your against social programs?

I can't exactly debate solely US welfare when I'm based in Australia and my experience of social programs is completely different to yours.

Think globally and re-word it to cater for an international need for social programs and then we can debate.
"Every clinically and legally sane, law abiding citizen should have the right to bear arms".
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:41 PM   #90
Memory Man
Studio Gangster
 
Memory Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,237
Rep Power: 31
Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i'm curious what everyone's definition of "black" is?
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one