news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #91
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

people originating in africa. like the hebrews
Old 06-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #92
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
i'm curious what everyone's definition of "black" is?
-Well, memoryman, as you can tell from our posts it's a matter of perspective and pride. I am Afro-Latino, and it is a source of pride to say "Negro" and "Negroid" in my culture. It is a source of pride to know we are strong, and we do things that most people would only dream of doing. Our music, our food, our language- all this is a source of pride to me. Because of this I accept the anthropological classification of "black" as referring to those with predominantly Sub-Saharan African physical traits, normally referred to in the scientific community as Congoid and formerly Negroid. I believe a major problem with this debate is that I am the only one that has even attempted to define "black" and all others are simply using it as a blanket term referring to all people "of color" and/or all "dark skinned" peoples. Though I do believe these people have roots in Africa, they are not "black" anthropologically and/or ethnically. For instance- I believe the Olmecs were black African sailors who visited various areas of Polynesia and the Americas hundreds- if not thousands- of years ago and left behind genetic traits. The Aztecs, Incas, and Maya are all descendants of the Olmecs ETHNICALLY, though maybe not purely racially their descendants. If you think of what a African mixed with an Asian looks like, you get pretty much what most American Indians look like, and that's where I think their ancestors came from. That is not to say, however, that the American Indians are "black" though I theorize their ancestors were black African Olmecs (notice I specified "theorize").

I am also a student of religion, and strongly oppose the notion that God has a "chosen people" which is the root of the desire for others to claim Hebrews as kin. The Hebrews accomplished nothing more than I can claim my verifiable ancestors did, and I not only see no evidence the Hebrews are "closely" related to me, but I see no desire in being related or associated with Hebrews for any reason other than "friendship" or shared mutual respect.

Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 06-16-2008 at 10:03 PM.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:12 PM   #93
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're on point, Mangani.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #94
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
"Every clinically and legally sane, law abiding citizen should have the right to bear arms".
I'm considering it, but were from two completely different cultures in terms of gun rights.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:09 AM   #95
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
I'm considering it, but were from two completely different cultures in terms of gun rights.
-Is there a reason why Americans should have guns and not Australians???

By the way, do you get New Zealand radio? You can hear my music on KFM 106.9 on Sundays.
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #96
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
-Is there a reason why Americans should have guns and not Australians???

By the way, do you get New Zealand radio? You can hear my music on KFM 106.9 on Sundays.
Not that there is a reason why Americans should have guns but a completely different culture. The United States has about 200 million guns in private hands. In Australia there is no need for firearms.

Start the debate and I'll take you on at it, but I can say that Europeans and Australians would be heavily anti-firearm whilst Americans are fairly pro-firearms. Still I can argue that point.

No can't pick up KFM but it is on the internet though.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #97
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
-You're right, but you get my point. I know your parents taught you bigger words than that...
there is no buts, you butt - if i'm right i'm right - your point and thought process is null and void

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
trying so hard to be smart - trying so hard to be right
black people are not limited to the african continent you fool

Quote:
-Then you have no idea what the word means.
what word - idiot

Quote:
-Then you have no idea what the word means. You defined it as what white people call "all of us", and you accept that meaning. I don't. And, right, I'm the one that "tries" to sound smart by calling people "stupid"... welcome to the playground kiddies!
i'ma make this all easy so that even you can understand it - if you were to go back in time and bring all of the ancient hebrews, and place them in front of the world, every one would call them black people - and white supremist would call them niggers

Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
lmao - nigga shut up - you don't know how stupid you sound give us the historical data on the talking snake that made eve take of the tree of good and evil

Quote:
-WTF are you talking about???
i figured that would go over your tall ass head

i'm talking about you you mentioning the words "biblical history"

Quote:
-Historical data in the bible

Quote:
-You're so smart. You must have made statements so vague we just can't see them...
yeah yeah yeah - there are allot of things you can't see and you proved that in this thread

Quote:
-Oh, thanks for your educated and properly researched response! I'm sure everyone appreciates your insight...
no problem

Quote:
-Again, you are sooo smart. Do you even know what that meanst? I'm going "right along with THEM"? You mean the same "them" who label all non-whites black, ie. YOU?
nah - i don't know what that meanst - tell me what it meanst

you are not good at this - fall back

Quote:
-At risk of throwing pearls to the pigs, I attempt to educate the ignorant-
you need to attempt to educate yourself - its a hard task but try it -
knowledge of self is the highest knowledge you can obtain

Quote:
Sub-Saharan African was chosen as a geographical home for certain physical characteristics now collectively known as Congoid (ie. Congo).
thats what it is now, what was it before - words in the dictionary have changed or been taken out of the dictionary all together just because white supremist wanna hide who and what we are - you go along with what they are teaching, and you look, sound so stupid doing it

Quote:
This was done to ensure a standard in racial classifications relating to geographical origin, ie. Caucasoid= Caucus region or Eurasia, Mongoloid= Mongolia, Australoid= Australia. See how simple that was children?

nigga shut up

Quote:
-Huh?

Quote:
-Sounds like my two year old when he can't get his point across... waaaahhhh!
he can get his point across - he's just frustrated because his daddy don't understand the simplest shit -

Quote:
-You're so smart, but I can only agree with you on half of that statement- Arabia is not a place.
you playing yourself...again

Quote:
Arab is not a race, rather an ethnic group

being sick is not the same as not feeling well either huh

Quote:
with varying degrees of racial representation depending on the origin, but very similar cultures all of which can trace their geneology to the original Arab tribes. Saudi Arabia is a "place", but is only SAUDI Arabia, ie. the Arab lands ruled by the House of Saud.
the tribes that occupied arabia way back were the 12 tribes of Israel - they are called hebrews - and they are black

Quote:
-Your ignorance keeps you in a place of ignorance. You do very well to ensure your place amongst the ignorant, and you are a great representative of the ignorant. Good job buddy
good job buddy ?

yousa corny ass movaphuka

Quote:
-Right, I'm dumb for relying on scientific evidence. Any true knowledge is justified by science. Those who reject science do so because they are convinced in their ignorance prior to being convinced that facts should support fantastic claims. Ignorance is an easier path for you because you don't have to think, and when time comes to explain your position you can always rely on anger and rage and four letter words to express your discontent with thinking... tadada! fuck you! prrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa! wonk wonk! You're stupid! waaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Fuckin kids...

listen you pus filled twinkie looking movaphuka.....fuck your thought process -
Old 06-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #98
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The nature of self destruction part 4A
Posted By: Sabree Muhammad

Date: 3, January 08, at 1:04 a.m.
May Allah be Praised Forever: beloved Right, please read attached{Black Hebrews?

The very words cause many people to grin at what appears to be simply a play on words. No one reads about such people in european authored history books and there are only a few references to "Ethiopian Jews" in white Jewish sources. Yet Black Hebrews have existed since biblical times. In fact, they are the original or proto-typical Hebrews.

Their story begins with the Patriarch Abraham (2117-1942 B.C.), a native of the Sumerian city of Ur in ancient Mesopotamia. Archaeological discoveries have proven that the earliest inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia were members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.
It has been confirmed that the ancient Sumerians were akin to the modern Black Dravidians of India. The Sumerians also had an affinity with a people known as the Elamites, the very first Semitic group mentioned in the Bible (Gen. 10:22). The Elamites were a black-skinned and woolly-haired people as the colorful glazed artwork on the royal palace walls of the ancient Persian city of Susa clearly show.Thus Abraham, the native of Sumerian and the founding father of the Israelite nation, was a black man. The black racial origins of the Patriarchs is not based on mere conjecture, it is in complete agreement with the picture one gets from examining the identity of the earliest inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia.
This truth is grossly neglected, suppressed, and distorted in most European and American historical texts which are flavored with race prejudice. Fortunately, however, there are enough well authored and highly researched works by Black historians that challenge the Eurocentric revisions of history and correct the various erroneous views regarding the ethnic identity of the Hebrews.

Biblical history relates that the descendants of Abraham, namely Jacob (Israel) and his twelve sons and their wives, 70 in all, migrated from Canaan to Egypt around the year 1827 B.C. During their sojourn in Egypt the Children of Israel multiplied from being a family of 70 souls to a nation of over 3 million people at the time of the Exodus which took place in 1612 B.C.
This astounding number of people in so short a time can only be adequately explained by intermarriage between the family of Jacob and the native Egyptian populace. It is an established fact that the ancient Egyptians were a black African people. Thus, even if the Hebrews were not black before they arrived in Egypt, which is unlikely given Abraham's background, they were definitely black by the time they left Egypt under Moses.
The biblical Hebrews were indistinguishable from native Egyptians and Ethiopians. The Bible is full of examples which demonstrates this, and even ancient secular historians remarked of the physical appearances of the Hebrews. The historian Tacitus, for example, stated that it was a common opinion among the Romans that the Jews "were an Ethiopian race." In Roman times PalestinianIsraelites were classed among Black Africans because it was almost impossible to tell them apart...
Read more at:
http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bi...ames/read/2208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #99
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Archaeological discoveries have proven that the earliest inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia were members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.
so are modern arabs black?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #100
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Archaeological discoveries have proven that the earliest inhabitants of southern Mesopotamia were members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.
Memoryman, where in this quote am I talking about modern Arabs?

Try using your eyes instead.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 06-18-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #101
diggy
The ABBOTT

Herodotus, 485-425BC, the father of history, further said concerning the ancient Egyptians:

“It is in fact manifested that the Colchidians are Egyptian by race. Several Egyptians told me that in their opinion that the Colchidians were descendants of the soldiers of Sesostris. I had conjectured as much myself from two pointers, firstly because they have black skins and kinky hair, and secondly more reliably for the reason that alone among mankind, the Egyptians and the Ethiopians have practiced circumcision since time immemorial. The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine themselves admit that they learnt the practice from the Egyptians, while the Syrians in the river Thermodon and the Pathenoise region and their neighbours the Macrons say they learnt it recently from the Colchidians. These are the only races which practice circumcision, and it is observable that they do it in the same way with the Egyptians. As between the Egyptians themselves and the Ethiopians, I can not say which of them taught the other the practice, for among them; it is quite clearly a custom of great contiguity. As to the further strong proof to my belief is that all those Phoenicians trading to Greek cease to treat the pudenda after the Egyptian manner and do not subject their offspring to concussion”.

And by the way, since Hebrews were Egyptians and Egyptians were BLACK...

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:

Last edited by diggy; 06-18-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #102
diggy
The ABBOTT

Linguistic similarities between Ancient Egyptian and Yoroba.

Egyptian words on left, Yoraba words on right:

EGYPT YORUBA
1. Wu (rise) Wu (rise)
2. Ausa (Osiris, father of the gods) Ausa (father)
3. Ere (python/ Serpent) Ere (Python / Serpent)
4. Horise (a great god) Orise (a great god)
5. Sen (group of worshippers) Sen ( to worship)
6. Ged (to chant0 Igede (a chant)
7. Ta (sell / offer) Ta (sell/offer)
8. Sueg (a fool) Suegbe (a fool)
9. On ( living person) One ( living person)
10. Kum (a club) Kumo( a club)
11. Enru (fear / terrible) Eru (fear / terrible
12. Kun / qun (brave man) Ekun (title of a brave man)
13. Win (to be) Wino (to be)
14. Odonit (festival) Odon (festival)
15. Ma or mi (to breath) Mi. (to breathe)
16. Tebu (a town) Tebu (a town)
17. Adumu (a water god) Adumu (a water god)
18. Khu (to kill) Ku (die)
19. Rekha (knowledge} Larikha (knowledge)
20 Hika (evil) Ika (evil)
21 Mhebi (humble) Mebi, humble to ones family
22 Sata (perfect) Santan (perfect)
23 Unas (lake of fire) Una (fire)
24 Tan (complete) Tan (complete)
25 Beru (force of emotion) Beru (fear)
26 Em (smell) Emi (smell)
27 Pa (open) Pa (break open)
28 Bi (to become) Bi (to give birth, to become)
29 Hepi (a water god) Ipi (a water god)
30 Sami (water god) Sami (a water god)
31 Osiri (a water god) Oshiri (a water god)
32 Heqet – Re (frog deity) Ekere (the frog)
33 Feh (to go away) Feh (to blow away)
34 Kot (build) Ko (build)
35 Kot (boat) Oko (boat)
36 Omi (water) Omi (water)
37 Ra (time) Ira (time)
38 Oni (title of Osiris) Oni (title of the king of Ife)
39 Budo (dwelling place) Budo (dwelling place)
40 Dudu (black image of Osiris) Dudu (black person)
41 Un (living person) Una (living person)
42 Ra (possess) Ra (possess/buy)
43 Beka (pray/confess) Be or ka (to pray or confess)
44 Po (many) Po (many/cheap)
45 Horuw (head) middle Egyptian Oruwo (head) (Ijebu)
46 Min (a god) Emin (spirit)
47 Ash (invocation) Ashe (invocation)
48 Aru (mouth) Arun (mouth ) Ilaje
49 Do (river) Odo (river)
50 Do (settlement) Udo (settlement)
51 Shekiri (water god) Shekiri (a water god)
52 Bu (a place) Bu ,a place
53 Khepara (beetle Akpakara (beetle)
54 No (a water god Eno (a water god)
55 Ra -Shu (light after darkness Uran-shu (the light of the moon
56 Run-ka (spirit name) Oruko (name)
57 Deb/dib to pierce Dibi (to pierce)
58 Maat (goddess of justice Mate (goddess of justice)
59 Aru (rise) Ru (rise up)
60 Fa (carry) Fa (pull)
61 Kaf (pluck) Ka (pluck)
62 Bu bi (evil place) Bubi (evil place)
63 In- n (negation In-n (negation)
64 Iset (a water god) Ise (a water god)
65 Shabu (watcher) Ashonbo (watcher)
66 Semati (door keeper) Sema (lock/shut the door)
67 Khenti amenti (big words of Osiris Yenti – yenti (big, very big)
68 Ma (to know) Ma (to know)
69 Bebi, a son of osiris) Ube, a god
70 Tchatcha chief (they examined the death to see if they tricked tsatsa (a game of tricks, gambling )
71 Ren( animal foot) Ren (to walk)
72 Ka (rest) Ka (rest/tired)
73 Mu (water) Mu (drink water)
74 Abi (against) Ubi (against / impediment)
75 Reti (to beseech) Retin (to listen)
76 Hir (praise) Yiri (praise)
77 Ta(spread out) Ta (spread out)
78 Kurud (round) Kurudu (round)
79 Ak – male Ako (male)
80 Se – to create Se (to create)
81 Hoo (rejoice) Yo (rejoice)
82 Kamwr (black) Kuru (extremely black
83 Omitjener (deep water) Omijen (deep water)
84 Nen, the primeval water mother) Nene (mother
85 Ta (land) Ita (land junction)
86 Horiwo (head) Oriwo (head)
87 Ro (talk) Ro (to think)
88 Kurubu (round) Kurubu (deep and round)
89 Penka (divide) Kpen (divide)
90 Ma-su (to mould) Ma or su (to mould)
91 Osa (time) Osa (time)
92 Osa (tide) Osa ( tide)
93 Fare (wrap) Fari (wrap)
94 Kom (complete) Kon (complete)
95 Edjo (cobra) Edjo (cobra)
96 Didi (red fruit) Diden (red)
97 Ba (soul) Oba (king) soul of a people
98 Ke (hill) Oke( hill
99 Anubis (evil deity) Onubi (evil person)
100 Kan (one: Middle Egyptian) Okan one)
101 Nam (water god) Inama (water god) The words above are used to show that most Yoruban words are identical to the ancient Egyptian.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bi...ames/read/2139

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2008, 02:57 AM   #103
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Quote:
Memoryman, where in this quote am I talking about modern Arabs?

Try using your eyes instead.

members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.

modern arabs are brown...
Old 06-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #104
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
members of the "Brown Race," i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity.

modern arabs are brown...
"Modern Arabs" are not brown ( at least most of them; they are beige).

People who are brown are the people the white man calls black. My skin is literally brown.

U have nothing to contribute to this thread. U are stuck on who is the "Brown Race" even thou it says "i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity" because u do not accept the truth.

You are blind, deaf and dumb.

Get the fuck out of this thread.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:

Last edited by diggy; 06-19-2008 at 03:31 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 AM   #105
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Quote:
"Modern Arabs" are not brown ( at least most of them; they are beige).

People who are brown are the people the white man calls black. My skin is literally brown.

U have nothing to contribute to this thread. U are stuck on who is the "Brown Race" even thou it says "i.e., the Negroid branch of humanity" because u do not accept the truth.

You are blind, deaf and dumb.

Get the fuck out of this thread.
why should i believe that "the brown race" equates to "the negroid branch of humanity" when other races have brown skin? also, that beige thing is silly.