news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #121
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger

Sunny and Diggy can't even agree- Sunny says Arabs are "black men" as evidenced in memoryman's posting of two dark skinned Arabs and Sunny's response.

Diggy says all "brown people" are "negroid"- yet not all people who are dark skinned are "brown" because some of them are beige. Sunny says there is no such thing as "negroid" and all "brown people" are "black".

“websters dictionary meaning for Egypt is - Land of the blacks
Ethiopia = land of the black people - or land of the burnished skinned people”

-The Ge'ez name ʾĪtyōṗṗyā and its English cognate are thought by some recent scholars to be derived from the Greek word Αἰθιοπία Aithiopia, from Αἰθίοψ Aithiops ‘an Ethiopian’, derived in turn from Greek words meaning "of burned face". However, the Book of Aksum, a Ge'ez chronicle compiled in the 15th century, states that the name is derived from "'Ityopp'is" — a son (unmentioned in the Bible) of Cush, son of Ham who according to legend founded the city of Axum.

“show us a picture of "another race" that has brown skin but isn't black”

-
Filipinos

East Indian woman

Aborigenes

Samoan

East Indian Man

“"Modern Arabs" are not brown ( at least most of them; they are beige).”

-Beige “blacks”

WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #122
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post

Pride!

I've responded to your first round, let's get the second round cracking!!!
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #123
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
Pride!

I've responded to your first round, let's get the second round cracking!!!
It's done dude! Daaaayum you wanted me to respond as soon as you posted it! LOL!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:56 PM   #124
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Sunny and Diggy can't even agree- Sunny says Arabs are "black men" as evidenced in memoryman's posting of two dark skinned Arabs and Sunny's response.

Diggy says all "brown people" are "negroid"- yet not all people who are dark skinned are "brown" because some of them are beige. Sunny says there is no such thing as "negroid" and all "brown people" are "black".

“websters dictionary meaning for Egypt is - Land of the blacks
Ethiopia = land of the black people - or land of the burnished skinned people”

-The Ge'ez name ʾĪtyōṗṗyā and its English cognate are thought by some recent scholars to be derived from the Greek word Αἰθιοπία Aithiopia, from Αἰθίοψ Aithiops ‘an Ethiopian’, derived in turn from Greek words meaning "of burned face". However, the Book of Aksum, a Ge'ez chronicle compiled in the 15th century, states that the name is derived from "'Ityopp'is" — a son (unmentioned in the Bible) of Cush, son of Ham who according to legend founded the city of Axum.

“show us a picture of "another race" that has brown skin but isn't black”

Filipinos

East Indian woman

Aborigenes

Samoan

East Indian Man

“"Modern Arabs" are not brown ( at least most of them; they are beige).”

-Beige “blacks”
i see you have a hard time understanding the obvious and you have a need to rely on the words of my peoples enemies and the enemy of everyone and everything natural - again - fuck all of those labels - negroid,black, brown, beige, congoid, etc....
our enemies have been separating us using divide and conquer tactics and idiots have been buying into it and relying on the next scientific sounding label to use in debates like this - we are original people - people of the planet - whether we were born in arabia or new york - we have different hues different views but we are original people - we use the labels black and brown so that we are able to communicate - but we are not black or brown - there is no black or brown race - this is some made up shit just like congoid and negroid is some made up shit -
our people are bigger than the colors and countries that we are named after - the blonde haired blue eyed child of satan needs to be spotted and studied
Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 AM   #125
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the blonde haired blue eyed child of satan needs to be spotted and studied
-You trade the ignorance of one man for the ignorance of another. "We are all original peoples", yet we must band together against "the blonde hared blue eyed child of satan"? What about the brown haired brown eyed caucasians??? Are they excluded from this hatred in your heart? Are brunette parents of a blonde child also evil? You say "we" are of all hues, yet you single out a hue... what about us who have non-white-American white relatives? Are they the children of satan also? What if I- a black nappy haired, brown eyed, dark skinned man am the son of a blonde haired blue eyed mother? Is Obama the child of satan, or is it about the "color" like you on the one hand ask us to ignore, and on the other you insult whites for??? You are a confused child, son.

Etymologically your entire statement is lacking any education. Satan is not a "person" or individual, and in the religions that use the name "satan"- the original use- it was not used to mean "evil" in any way, and the "devil" didn't exist until pagan Europeans tampered with the Middle Eastern religions (yet you claim to not follow the "word of the enemy"). The white man taught brown people that "satan" was a person, and that he was a "devil". YET scripture teaches us "satan" was a condition of spirit found amongst the "Sons of God" that was "adversarial" with man. Learn your etymology, and practice what you preach...
Old 06-20-2008, 08:30 AM   #126
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I admire your patience and persistence in logically retorting what sunny says mangani.

Many others, including myself, grow tired of his constant side stepping, subject changing and answering of questions with questions.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #127
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
-You trade the ignorance of one man for the ignorance of another. "We are all original peoples", yet we must band together against "the blonde hared blue eyed child of satan"? What about the brown haired brown eyed caucasians??? Are they excluded from this hatred in your heart? Are brunette parents of a blonde child also evil? You say "we" are of all hues, yet you single out a hue... what about us who have non-white-American white relatives? Are they the children of satan also? What if I- a black nappy haired, brown eyed, dark skinned man am the son of a blonde haired blue eyed mother? Is Obama the child of satan, or is it about the "color" like you on the one hand ask us to ignore, and on the other you insult whites for??? You are a confused child, son.

Etymologically your entire statement is lacking any education. Satan is not a "person" or individual, and in the religions that use the name "satan"- the original use- it was not used to mean "evil" in any way, and the "devil" didn't exist until pagan Europeans tampered with the Middle Eastern religions (yet you claim to not follow the "word of the enemy"). The white man taught brown people that "satan" was a person, and that he was a "devil". YET scripture teaches us "satan" was a condition of spirit found amongst the "Sons of God" that was "adversarial" with man. Learn your etymology, and practice what you preach...

you want your questions answered - all the information you seek has been discussed here already - it'll do you some good to look up some of the threads you missed out on - if you keep up with the insults - i'ma have to fuck you up - take care young man
Old 06-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #128
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
you want your questions answered - all the information you seek has been discussed here already - it'll do you some good to look up some of the threads you missed out on - if you keep up with the insults - i'ma have to fuck you up - take care young man
-What are you talking about? Are you insulted by me exposing your ignorance? Are you insulted by my questioning your lack of education? Don't be offended- educate yourself. Isn't that the point of "KTL"? I don't think it's a pissing contest here, rather a place for us to educate each other. You lack education on 99% of the subjects I have seen you comment on, yet you are offended when those educated on these same subjects speak out against you.

My friend- knowledge does not cause frustration, ignorance does. You are frustrated by your own ignorance and feel you have the need to resort to ignorant speech, insults, and vulgarity. You are an internet gangster, by the way, in saying you will "fuck me up". In person I would make a complete fool of you, and on the internet you make a complete fool of yourself. Grow up and be a man. Men speak to each other a certain way, and you don't even know how to speak to another man. You are a child intellectually, grammatically, and in your demeanor.

You comments are in complete disagreement with the only person who has agreed with you in this thread- evidence that you are both confused. I have no problem with you educating yourself and coming back with a logical rebuttal, but as long as you spew ignorance I will denounce it...
Old 06-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #129
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
-What are you talking about? Are you insulted by me exposing your ignorance?
nope - i'm not insulted at all - i'm used to idiots who don't know what the fuck they talking about telling me i'm ignorant due to the fact that i don't accept their white washed theories on who my people are

Quote:
Are you insulted by my questioning your lack of education? Don't be offended- educate yourself. Isn't that the point of "KTL"? I don't think it's a pissing contest here, rather a place for us to educate each other. You lack education on 99% of the subjects I have seen you comment on, yet you are offended when those educated on these same subjects speak out against you.

lmao - educated by who using what - you claim you are "educated" on these subjects - but you're not - the same people who purposely erased our history from school text taught you what you think you know - i deal with your kind all the time - in due time you'll get cut down to size

Quote:
My friend- knowledge does not cause frustration, ignorance does.
you're no friend of mines - don't assume you know what i am - just because i said i'll fuck you up, don't assume i'm over here angry and frustrated with you - you are no competition at all - seriously

Quote:
You are frustrated by your own ignorance and feel you have the need to resort to ignorant speech, insults, and vulgarity.
tell yourself what you will - you came into the thread with insults - so i met you with insults - you sent me about 4 PMs and neg repped me twice while i laughed the whole time - a frustrated know it all would only take time out to PM someone on how disgusted they are with whats going on - only a immature idiot who abuses his power would take time out to neg rep some one who doesn't give a fuck about reputation

Quote:
You are an internet gangster, by the way, in saying you will "fuck me up". In person I would make a complete fool of you, and on the internet you make a complete fool of yourself.
in person you would make a complete fool of me ?
lmao how do you know this ?
you're way to confident - you are ego trippin - i'm fucking you up right now - when your speed knots go down, and you wake up outa your coma you will realize this

Quote:
Grow up and be a man. Men speak to each other a certain way, and you don't even know how to speak to another man. You are a child intellectually, grammatically, and in your demeanor.

lmao - you wrote this whole paragraph trying to convince me,yourself, and others of this when the subject is black hebrews - no - you grow up - and get over yourself

Quote:
You comments are in complete disagreement with the only person who has agreed with you in this thread- evidence that you are both confused. I have no problem with you educating yourself and coming back with a logical rebuttal, but as long as you spew ignorance I will denounce it...
what you just wrote makes no sense - you have contradicted yourself throughout this thread - a person that agreed with me on one thing doesn't agree with me on another and this indicates to you that we are both confused ?
lol - just because i don't accept your congoloid, mongoloid bullshit doesn't mean that i'm ignorant to who and what my people are - go out and get some real education - study self and kind - and don't rely on the enemies of natural man for your information - start there - then maybe you'll be able to make a decent contribution to KTL - Newbies
Old 06-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #130
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
-You trade the ignorance of one man for the ignorance of another. "We are all original peoples", yet we must band together against "the blonde hared blue eyed child of satan"?
who said anything about banding together against the blue eyed blonde hair child of satan ?

i said that he must be looked at and studied - you are confused

Quote:
What about the brown haired brown eyed caucasians??? Are they excluded from this hatred in your heart? Are brunette parents of a blonde child also evil? You say "we" are of all hues, yet you single out a hue...
i told you who needs to be studied and looked at for a reason - keep your ass and class and maybe you'll build up enough understanding to know why i said what i said when i said it -

Quote:
what about us who have non-white-American white relatives? Are they the children of satan also? What if I- a black nappy haired, brown eyed, dark skinned man am the son of a blonde haired blue eyed mother? Is Obama the child of satan, or is it about the "color" like you on the one hand ask us to ignore, and on the other you insult whites for??? You are a confused child, son.
lmao - what about them ?

Quote:
satan or devil is the correct title that fits those deserving of such title -
Old 06-20-2008, 05:28 PM   #131
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

lol Nazi Sunny
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #132
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

Quote:
Black people have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it is a source of pride that Hebrews "were black". The fact of the matter is they were not. All philosophies tied to claiming so are based on a lack of self esteem, and being opressed. I have had many face to face conversations with Black Hebrew Israelites and they are pseudo educated, meaning they ACT like they are educated, but in fact they are only filled with formulaic responses, nit picked verses, and overbearing rhetoric when supposedly having a conversation. They argue in groups of three or more, two reading verses and one spouting non-sensical rhetoric. When you point out facts they wash em out with "scripture"- they claim King James- the Scottish King of England- was black, and so was Shakespeare. These people are idiots...
I saw an excellent show on one of the discovery networks, in which scientist proved via DNA that South Africans are in fact the original Jews.

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #133
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Do u actually read the threads u post in?

If u did, you would know that I am not the only one in this thread that agrees with Sunny.

And if I do disagree with some things, it is because I have my own mind. I do not need to agree with every point.

Confusion is not disagreement. If it was u would be the most confused cuz u seem to disagree with alot of what other people say. And since u think that confusion is disagreement, then u are confused as to what the definition of confusion is!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #134
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Satan , or Shaitan in arabic, means "one who rebels/opposes". This is a characteristic.

You know nothing of what u claim, nor can u back it up.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #135
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

lmno smh