news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #1
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool Call of Duty 5: World at War SCREENSHOTS

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #2
mcca555
begginer wu-fan

mcca555 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mcca555

whens this coming out?

& my people say:
"we want the faaaaaaaaaaaaaame"
mcca555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:03 AM   #3
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no info yet^^
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:06 AM   #4
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Looks great...!
Any release date..?!
And is this goin to be made by Infinity Ward or ActiVision?!?!!?
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #5
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli662 View Post
Looks great...!
Any release date..?!

ActiVision is a publishing company, and Infinity Ward is the developing... so I guess... Infinity Ward will make it

I read somewhere a couple of months ago that it will be called Future Warfare, and these screenshots look like WWII all over again. I wouldn't mind, I just don't know which battles can they reinvent... They've done everything with Call of Duty 1,United Offensive and CoD 2...

Stalingrad,Bulge,Berlin,Al-Amaine,Moscow,Kharkov,St. Mere Eglise,the Arnhem road bridge (twice),Sicily...

They only haven't done Normandy (Omaha Beach) yet, and that just may be the most epic WWII mission in a game. But it was done so many times, that they just can't do it. I mean they can, but it will become boring to the gamers all over again.

Maybe War in the Pacific? With aircraft control,and maybe a map so you as a pilot or general could go on various missions across the Pacific Archipelago.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:46 AM   #6
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool as

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:59 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thier taking us to the asian side i think they said...set in ww2

it also was pushed pack from a date that wasnt out yet..so it would be a longer waitmabe mid to the end of next year
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:55 AM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Looks really good but I'll wait until I see game play until I make a judgement
Old 06-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli662 View Post
Looks great...!
Any release date..?!
treyarch(the spiderman guys)1,3,5 big red one united offensive

infinity ward did cod 2 and 4 they alternate each year or so
Old 06-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post

ActiVision is a publishing company, and Infinity Ward is the developing... so I guess... Infinity Ward will make it

I read somewhere a couple of months ago that it will be called Future Warfare, and these screenshots look like WWII all over again. I wouldn't mind, I just don't know which battles can they reinvent... They've done everything with Call of Duty 1,United Offensive and CoD 2...

Stalingrad,Bulge,Berlin,Al-Amaine,Moscow,Kharkov,St. Mere Eglise,the Arnhem road bridge (twice),Sicily...

They only haven't done Normandy (Omaha Beach) yet, and that just may be the most epic WWII mission in a game. But it was done so many times, that they just can't do it. I mean they can, but it will become boring to the gamers all over again.

Maybe War in the Pacific? With aircraft control,and maybe a map so you as a pilot or general could go on various missions across the Pacific Archipelago.
No it will be WWII game, cuz I think that IW has been doin Cod4, so it is only one game in series that has modern warfare thematic, and I think treyarch will do this 5th part of series, so it will again be WWII thematic!!!

PS-U have MoHAA with Pacific warfare thematic!

Last edited by Maccabee Ridah; 06-10-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

YES!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I'll be more interested in COD 6
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:11 PM   #13
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I'll be more interested in COD 6
Yeah, I think IW will make it, and it will be next title in Modern Warfare series called Future Warfare....
IO have read it somewhere, but dunno where...lol.......
Old 06-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #14
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

I'd rather have them make a Vietnam game, WWII has been played out so much.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:48 PM   #15
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Fuck WW2. I'm straight with playing that shit for the millioneth time.

Vietnam would be sick though. It gets slept on as a good setting for a shooter.