news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #721
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

yo could i get 50 cent - sincerely yours & war angel mixtapes please, all the links i can find are dead.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #723
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post
yo could i get 50 cent - sincerely yours & war angel mixtapes please, all the links i can find are dead.

hmm I will try to figure smoething out just be patient
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:42 AM   #724
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

finally clicked your sig
dope stuff in here

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #725
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true indeed ^^
Old 10-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #726
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie View Post

http://hotfile.com/dl/7167999/6bc9df...-2009.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/147095058/50C.SY__MST__.rar
Old 10-08-2009, 08:09 AM   #727
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm too lazy to upload stuff, If anybody wants anything just add me on soulseek (Underground_Sounds) with a msg that your from Wu-Tang Corp.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #728
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

PEACE! Thnx man! repped

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:51 PM   #730
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Default 13.10.2009

Feel Free To Post.

===Mp3===

D-Black – More Cuckoo

N.E.R.D. – Soldier (Feat. Santigold)

USDA – Bag Music (Feat. Young Jeezy) (Produced by DJay Cas)

Big Boi – Shine Blockas (Feat. Gucci Mane)

GLASSES MALONE – MUTHA FU**IN’ STREETS

===VIDEO===

===MIXTAPE===

===OTHER===
Old 10-19-2009, 12:38 PM   #732
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Default 19.10.2009

Feel Free To Post.

===Mp3===

DAVID BANNER + 9TH WONDER – SOMETHING IS WRONG (REMIX) [FEAT TWISTA, RHYMEFEST, NALEDGE & SKOODA CHOSE]

GOTHAM GREEN + FREDDIE GIBBS – NICE AS I AM

DAMIAN MARLEY – THE MISSION (REMIX) [FEAT LIL WAYNE]

===VIDEO===

===MIXTAPE===

===OTHER===
Old 10-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #733
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Default 20.10.2009

Feel Free To Post.

===Mp3===

BOBBY CREEKWATER – HARDER

CAMP LO – BOOGIE NIGHTS

THE CLIPSE – I’M GOOD (REMIX) [FEAT OFFICER RAWSE]

M.ANIFEST – GHANA, 52

SMOKE DZA – STILL DZA

===VIDEO===

===MIXTAPE===

===OTHER===
Old 10-21-2009, 04:51 AM   #735
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

new shit!