news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-20-2005, 11:47 PM   #1
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up u know u been on wucorp forum to long when(kingshyt's thread before the crash)

kingshyt made this thread long ago,.....like 50 replies of members fuckin droppin hilarious posts......

so yeah, u know u been on the boards to long when you start gettin private message freestyle battles and respond to the chump like i did

peace
Old 08-20-2005, 11:48 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: u know u been on wucorp forum to long when(kingshyt's thread before the crash)

oh yeah, for example

Today, 03:24 Sicka vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
KILLA B-B-B-BEE UNIT!

uhhh,...okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREE THE FUTURE
MY WORDPLAY IS JURASSIC IM THE CLERIC OF RAP EQUILLIBRIUM WORDPLAY GIE YOU DUMPTRUCK SLAPS IM DIVINE IN THE MIND LIKE 2 KEEP MY WORDS KIND BUT I STILL WILL CRACK YOUR SPINE SO KEEP THAT HIDE IN LINE.

u couldnt crack a bone if i gave u a hammer to hit me.../
pm me again an ill make sure u never forget me.../
free the future "not likely"...cuz your last minute is up.../
start a battle or somethin or else "shut tha fuck up".../
pissin me off wont get u no where.../
i live on the nooksack rez, deming washington, first house off hwy 9,...dare u to meet me there.../
i know u wont show,...plus my tribe's got more dumptrucks than u know.../
take a hike faggot or ima come run over you with one cuz u just anotha stupid homo with no flow
peace
(in all respect,.....you gotta be kidding man.../
take it to the battlefield or ima have you banned from every site made for the clan..)
Old 08-20-2005, 11:49 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Default Re: u know u been on wucorp forum to long when(kingshyt's thread before the crash)

2598 posts kinda says alot too
Old 08-20-2005, 11:51 PM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL.....I remember this! Funny stuff!

U know u have been here too long when a classic conversation about anal sex had u laughing ur ass off and u still r thinking after about a year!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 12:34 AM   #5
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

you know you've been here to long when all your friends are from wucorp, but fuck it nobody in seattle will hang out with me. i have cancer.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:21 AM   #6
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

....you have all your meals in front of the computer, with the familiar black and yellow background on the screen.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

when you take a screen shot and at the bottom of the task bar everytime you see Wu-Tang Corp.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:32 AM   #8
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

when you close your eyes and see

because it has been burned on to your retina
Old 08-21-2005, 08:36 AM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahaaaaaahaaaa
Old 08-21-2005, 10:41 AM   #10
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
LOL.....I remember this! Funny stuff!

U know u have been here too long when a classic conversation about anal sex had u laughing ur ass off and u still r thinking after about a year!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha!

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:07 AM   #11
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U know u have been on here too long when ur seed knows the folks on here too and can recognize them by their sig.........LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #12
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when u have as meny posts as me...sorry...im on here 8 hrs aday..at work lol...i get paid to post

haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:22 AM   #13
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when u first wake up and u jump on the net and insted of checking ur mail first u come straight on here
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 02:06 PM   #14
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
when u first wake up and u jump on the net and insted of checking ur mail first u come straight on here
Lmao, pr00f be cold turkey if he couldnt get access to a shot of wucorp. Fiendin for us like a zombie.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 02:10 PM   #15
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

when imposters with the same ip addresses r freakin out over wu corp threads an posts thatt involve you