news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #1
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to iron_slang
Lightbulb Tha Puzzlz of the wOrld

Yo, i hope nobody takes too much offense on the knowledge im gonna drop but somebody's got to speak: 'Death comes in the Scripture 2001' ( F in Method); most headz should know where this is leading too. One of the many prediction foreseer's wrote into books after having a frontal lobe moment & came to a conclusion that there is no ChoicE; what were they seeing to predict that in 2001 towers will fall-armageddon; all that shit!? They even saw China earthquaking & shit in 2003;what the fuck?
While the war in the east topic was at tops early last year i was building with my muslim friend from history class & what he told me made me think.: Source was a book, i cant remember which or what, maybe religious or forecasting but what hit me was that in it it comments on the goD leading nation of the world will have to face repentence or some shit and when the day came that nation would become a lesser nation for about forty years in which another nation (i think in the east) would dominate the world! Maybe that shit is too extreme to say coz none of that shit has happened,so far;but if some predictions come true it should happen,

Right? Not really coz even busta rhymes counted down the years left from album 2 album & there i was 31st Dec 1999 from 11 o clock just mentally preparing myself for the Coming, Distaster to Strike, Extinction level Event, whatever, i was waiting to get blasted & shit happend but drinking but why such a strong prediction/belief of the world ending was false?. Crazy shit to the brain but that what fuckd me up the most was that the States were the ones to pay, who knows why but they were the targets, any checkt Hell Razah's verse on Repentence Day - 'Two thousand and one holy men with force fields
Levitatin space ships, earthquake hits, United States splits
Projects turn to snake pits'... Whats going on, why was that prediction out of approx. 20 000, ONE of the predctions to come true? Y?
Old 08-21-2005, 05:35 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Re: Tha Puzzlz of the wOrld

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_slang
Yo, i hope nobody takes too much offense on the knowledge im gonna drop but somebody's got to speak: 'Death comes in the Scripture 2001' ( F in Method); most headz should know where this is leading too. One of the many prediction foreseer's wrote into books after having a frontal lobe moment & came to a conclusion that there is no ChoicE; what were they seeing to predict that in 2001 towers will fall-armageddon; all that shit!? They even saw China earthquaking & shit in 2003;what the fuck?
While the war in the east topic was at tops early last year i was building with my muslim friend from history class & what he told me made me think.: Source was a book, i cant remember which or what, maybe religious or forecasting but what hit me was that in it it comments on the goD leading nation of the world will have to face repentence or some shit and when the day came that nation would become a lesser nation for about forty years in which another nation (i think in the east) would dominate the world! Maybe that shit is too extreme to say coz none of that shit has happened,so far;but if some predictions come true it should happen,

Right? Not really coz even busta rhymes counted down the years left from album 2 album & there i was 31st Dec 1999 from 11 o clock just mentally preparing myself for the Coming, Distaster to Strike, Extinction level Event, whatever, i was waiting to get blasted & shit happend but drinking but why such a strong prediction/belief of the world ending was false?. Crazy shit to the brain but that what fuckd me up the most was that the States were the ones to pay, who knows why but they were the targets, any checkt Hell Razah's verse on Repentence Day - 'Two thousand and one holy men with force fields
Levitatin space ships, earthquake hits, United States splits
Projects turn to snake pits'... Whats going on, why was that prediction out of approx. 20 000, ONE of the predctions to come true? Y?
Alright ,peep this. You are so focused to come up in here and say this kind a stuff. I appluade you I hope this thread gets lots of feedback for you cuz this the kind of ish that we need to talk about so we can move to the next level of thinking. It's gonna take a long time but we'll get there.

Yeah, I watched busta do that shit too. It was Sad once he found that he should just shut his mouth and sell party music. He was Somebody that I thought was gonna really take us there.

I remember new years eve 1999. I sat gettin trashed and tha killah beez was on and I sat there waiting for the power to go out.I aint really thought about it since. Now I look for truth and it is out there if you wanna find it.

Stay up. One.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote