news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 AM   #16
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Hell was created as a prison to hold Satan for using Judas to betray and kill the Son Of Man. /theory
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #17
osiris3000
CHICKEN HEAD

osiris3000 shaolin monk

urban_journalz believes in a mystery god.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #18
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Judaism has no concept of heaven or hell. you live on through your children.

in the book of revelations it says that hell with spew forth its dead. and then even hell itself gets cast into the lake of fire.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 02:34 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Yes.

I know these places exist for a fact, because I choose to listen to my soul, instead of an often ill-influenced and sometimes over-rationalizing brain, that came along way after my soul did.

ok

Quote:
Most people will go to one place or the other, but there will be those who have an equal balance of good and evil deeds. These people will be at a place called "The Heights", which is the border between Heaven and Hell and they will have to await Allah's decision, wether to let them serve time in Hell, or forgive them and allow them into Paradise.

ok

Quote:
The same way you've known when you were being lied to by a person, without having to take a picture of the lie, or tape-record it, to verify it to yourself, because the same soul, or so-called "gut instinct" that tells me the truth that I stated above, told you that truth that you experienced at that moment.

i've also been accused of lieing when i wasn't - and also punished for lieing when i didn't - evidence is great

Quote:
Fools? Yes, I'll go along with that. Even God Himself addresses such people, "Deaf, dumb and blind, they will never understand the truth." So, it's not a matter of me giving an opinion based on such people, it's more an observation of that person's character.

ok

Quote:
The people who built the Titanic, in their deep ignorance and stupidity, "knew" that this ship wouldn't sink. One of them said, "Not even God Himself coudl sink this mighty ship." For me, there's an air of comedy in this, because I can almost see Allah sitting there like, "Oh WORD?!"
thats funny

Quote:
One of the most common and disgusting, self-destructive traits that the majority of mankind has, is a faith in himself/herself, to the point that they forget their place. Again, I have to sight a verse in The Qur'an, when Allah says, "We created man from a drop of seed, yet lo! He is an open opponent!"
ok

Quote:
The bottom line though, is that it doesn't matter who believes and who doesn't, because when we're dead, then all of us will know, beyond a shadow of doubt, who spoke the truth and who spoke falsehood.

when we die, we will know - when we die, not now, but when we die we will know
Old 06-22-2008, 02:35 AM   #20
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

keep it up

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #21
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well since there is no actual proof of said places "heaven and hell".
then I do not know where my essence will actually go...so I live my life like "heaven and hell" were happening in the here and now.....

live my life as righteous as possible and avoid the pitfalls of devilishment.

I have no belief, itr is what I Know and Understand

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:32 AM   #22
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris3000 View Post
urban_journalz believes in a mystery god.
Correction,

I believe in God. The same One that created you and me.

The difference is, I choose to acknowledge Him, and you don't.

Period.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where do people get these beliefs from and how much weight do they truly hold ?
Old 09-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #24
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

I Always Wonder How A Person Is Going To Use (their) "belief" To Measure Truth/knowledge, Or What Someone Else Actually Knows.

So Many Times They Say I Believe I Believe.........what Is It That You Actually Know?

And When They Don't Know And You Do, They Want To Go To War With Those Who Actually Know.

Is It Not Written In Your Law That I Said Ye Are Gods.....
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #25
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
if you are bad you go to hell

if you are good you go to heaven

why do people believe this, and where did they get this belief from ?
I don't know why people believe this, I think it comes from the bible, a device used to control people. You have a book that some believe was divinely inspired by god, so you have something to control them, keep them in check.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #26
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

To each his own way.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

dont know why you guys have such a problem with God giving his people rules for how he wanted them to live.

do you guys have jobs where you can be disrespectful to your co-workers and boss and come in late or not show up when you feel like it and not get fired?

did your parents let you run around and do whatever you wanted, not being respectful to their authority while never being punished?

this is responding to those who talk about the word of God(the bible) being made to keep people in check.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It always struck me as odd when people said "You don't know what happens when you die, because you haven't died yet".

Because, what makes people assume, that when you die, you know you're dead.

Or that you know what "happens"?

I wonder.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #29
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

This link starts with video 1A, these are long duration.

Hell
Old 10-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #30
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
what do you believe happens to one who dies?

Sunny you never answered my question.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote