news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-17-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default Wu Corp According to Slippy The Pimp

Wu corp is this place on the internet where you type something, than all these euro fags come in and start dick riding your shit.

Then someone else says something then the euro fags start riding that guys dick.

The motherfuckers catch homo feelings because they're euro bitch is on another niggas dick.

Then mother fuckers start shanking each other to earn respect amongst euroites.

It's like prison, except nobody get's they're butty hole plugged, they just post pictures of them instead.

Right now skampoe is in the bathroom taking a picture of his brown eye, while his fat mother is banging on the door:

"Carlito, what are you doing in their, you've been in their for like an hooour."

"Aye mommy, leave me alone the boys on wu corp want to see my booty hooole"

"Carlito, you need to go to church with me now!"

"Aye mommy, I told you I don't belive in church, I only believe in sciiiience."

"Carlito, you need to say your hail mary's now."

"Mommy, leave me alone, I need to get this picture dead center."

"That's it Carlito i'm grounding you, go to your room, and no playing with your wife she needs to go home for the weekend."

"Mommy why, Whaaaaaaaa!"

*Skampoe steps out of the bathroom*

"oh Carlito, you know I can't stay mad at you come here my little sugar tamale."

Then wu-corp is this place that sombody leaked to the australians. They come in and get sonned by America's fineset then call each other up in the evenings:

"Did you see what they siad about you? I sent a link to your box"

"Wheres what thread?"

*clicks on link in private message*

"What a jerk. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him."

"Shhh, their their now. Let's brainstorm and come back with something."

"I got it, I'll post somthing completely gay and not funny and you'll come in and laugh."

"Haha ha. Yeah we'll get him good."

then later that night..........

Finally,

Wu-corp is this place where the two indians in the world with internet connections just happend to find each other:

Sicka: Hey, did you hear about wu corp bro you gotta get my back.

Slippy: Nigga you gay?

Sicka: Hey bro I just downed a whole bottle of lysol i'm ready to party.

Slippy: Nigga- you gay.

Sicka: Nah bro, i'm just so fucking ill, I son everyone. Hey bro wanna go huff some gas?

Slippy: Nah, go ahead that's all you.

The next day..................

Sicka: Shit bro I just got out of jail.

Slippy: So what else is new?

Sicka: I got so drunk I shit my pants. Look I posted a video of the party on you tube~

Slippy: Calli niggaz is off the chain. *Sarcasm*
Old 06-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EUROPE DESTROYED THAT GIMPS LIFE !!!

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh shit euro fags.

Hide.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Careful. The men breed.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
Wu corp is this place on the internet where you type something, than all these euro fags come in and start dick riding your shit.

Then someone else says something then the euro fags start riding that guys dick.

The motherfuckers catch homo feelings because they're euro bitch is on another niggas dick.

Then mother fuckers start shanking each other to earn respect amongst euroites.

It's like prison, except nobody get's they're butty hole plugged, they just post pictures of them instead.

Right now skampoe is in the bathroom taking a picture of his brown eye, while his fat mother is banging on the door:

"Carlito, what are you doing in their, you've been in their for like an hooour."

"Aye mommy, leave me alone the boys on wu corp want to see my booty hooole"

"Carlito, you need to go to church with me now!"

"Aye mommy, I told you I don't belive in church, I only believe in sciiiience."

"Carlito, you need to say your hail mary's now."

"Mommy, leave me alone, I need to get this picture dead center."

"That's it Carlito i'm grounding you, go to your room, and no playing with your wife she needs to go home for the weekend."

"Mommy why, Whaaaaaaaa!"

*Skampoe steps out of the bathroom*

"oh Carlito, you know I can't stay mad at you come here my little sugar tamale."

Then wu-corp is this place that sombody leaked to the australians. They come in and get sonned by America's fineset then call each other up in the evenings:

"Did you see what they siad about you? I sent a link to your box"

"Wheres what thread?"

*clicks on link in private message*

"What a jerk. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him."

"Shhh, their their now. Let's brainstorm and come back with something."

"I got it, I'll post somthing completely gay and not funny and you'll come in and laugh."

"Haha ha. Yeah we'll get him good."

then later that night..........

Finally,

Wu-corp is this place where the two indians in the world with internet connections just happend to find each other:

Sicka: Hey, did you hear about wu corp bro you gotta get my back.

Slippy: Nigga you gay?

Sicka: Hey bro I just downed a whole bottle of lysol i'm ready to party.

Slippy: Nigga- you gay.

Sicka: Nah bro, i'm just so fucking ill, I son everyone. Hey bro wanna go huff some gas?

Slippy: Nah, go ahead that's all you.

The next day..................

Sicka: Shit bro I just got out of jail.

Slippy: So what else is new?

Sicka: I got so drunk I shit my pants. Look I posted a video of the party on you tube~

Slippy: Calli niggaz is off the chain. *Sarcasm*

Old 06-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #6
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Damn yo, where are my dick riding euro fags when I need them.

Point proven.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #7
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm stealing pics from other threads is not very creative

OMG WHAT A GIMP

Old 06-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
wow. another i hate euros thread. its these us fags its something wrong with.

100 $ dollaz that either you or you momma is fat like that. or you brother or trailertrash whore sister runs a meth-lab. bunch off macdonalds eating stupid motherfuckers.
And my guess is......

I don't hate you because you european. I hate you because your a fag.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

(Except me)
Old 06-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #10
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That said, I'm still the illest motherfucker on this side of the Mexican border.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:54 PM   #11
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

this is what happens when the gimp starts talking

kinda reminds me on this thread
Old 06-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #12
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

And this is P. Rhino after a fag bashing.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #13
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Old 06-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #15
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

^^as creative as the gimp can get

*yawn