news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-13-2005, 12:47 PM   #1
grizzy

grizzy grasshopper
Default cowboy troy

what do younz think about this corny motherfucker. i think hes gonna get killed by one of two groups of people.
1. racist country fans
2. the whole hip hop community
hes taking hip hop, our lives and turning it into a joke. im not posting this in the hiphop spot because i dont even consider it music.
Old 06-13-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington
Default Re: cowboy troy

Haven't heard of him.....why make 2 threads?
Old 06-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #3
grizzy

grizzy grasshopper
Default Re: cowboy troy

oh i didnt mean to but it might be good to make two because this dude needs to be stopped. look him up on amazon, hes a black country rapper. heres one of his lines"clickety clack, im blickety black!" corny as shit, his album cover has him doin this hardcore hiphop pose but wearin tight ass jeans, cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a big ass belt buckle wit a tight flannel shirt.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol Cowboy Troy brings the realness.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #6
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHHHAHAH

Cowboy Troy is tha new shit, hes too real

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

clickety clack im blackity black? that's a gem right there
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM   #8
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hes like the new Devastating Dave.

Anyone remember Devastating Dave The Turntable Slave - Zip Zap Rap?

Old 01-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
Durag
RaizaBlade

Godly