news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #61
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

completed it today took me around 16 hours i think ill up my stats later. how can you look at your stats again is it possible?..it better be

big boss returning was quality and alot fo teh end was quality like the fight against liquid and walking through the microwave thing classic! but the thign that really brought the story down for me was all the shitty relationships like merly and that johnny bloke that was pointless!! the marriage was so shit and i really dont see why anyone woudl wanty to watch that. and naomi and otacom was also pointless. but apart frm that quality game better than gta4 easy!
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #62
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

big boss is the man.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #63
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

do one of those recordings contain the song i want?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:51 AM   #64
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

the end Ranking might be there is very dope song only 40 sec thou
the other 2 haven't found it anywhere

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #65
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

after you have completed the game is it possible to look at your stats that you earnt ????????????
as i won a couple awards but cant remember what and want to find out
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #66
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

can any one explain to me as do why when you die you see Screaming Mantis Strings on Snake?

and Why when you kill a FROG blue flames covers them as if they where control by Sorrow Puppet?

Old 07-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #67
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

....hmmm^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:06 AM   #68
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

yeah that strings thing is a little fucked. but you only see them when snake's dead right? probably one of those "let the player make up his own mind" type of situations.

and the frogs, fuck, never even thought about why they were exploding like that, just thought it was the suits.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #69
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Slippy stuck it to Akiba's butt while he had a shitty ass while fighting FROGS thats how Slippy pimps at the same time he still being infatuated with vamp
slippy nanomachine reveal this events to John Doe who A.I. felt disgusted
Old 07-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #70
silverbow25

silverbow25 grasshopper

Quote:
can any one explain to me as do why when you die you see Screaming Mantis Strings on Snake?

and Why when you kill a FROG blue flames covers them as if they where control by Sorrow Puppet?
Mantis was controlling the other beauties and since the frogs are beauties too maybe they were controlled by Mantis.

I died a lot my first time through and never saw the strings on Snake, but the first time I died on my second time through, I saw them. So I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the strings aren't there until your second time through. I don't know what the actual significance is though if there is one at all. I saw them and was flabbergasted, but a lot of the suggestions that I've heard other people give make some sense. I'm going to inject myself today and see if anything happens I thought of that yesterday and forgot to do it. It probably wont because like most people say it's probably just an inside joke.
silverbow25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #71
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:

My guess it's a video game and to save one memory, they made the bodies disappear with cool blue flames.

If you need an explanation, then the bodies nano-machines were set to decompose the body upon death.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #72
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

on big boss hard the part on europe the guy you follow takes a different route then on solid normal at one point he started staring at a poster when i look at the poster it was a big tit japanese girl and snake whisper her name

then under the bridge i spotted those 3 handed ball thing that was disguise as a person following us i try to shot at him but nothing happen

Old 07-28-2008, 10:35 AM   #73
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AAARRRGGGHHHHHH... i badly need a ps3 for this game... among others
Old 08-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #74
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

dam, i thought the game would be longer, i beat it in just three days. sweet game tho nevertheless. my ranking stat was hawk.

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote