news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Avengers Movie

fill me in. what do ya'll know about it?
The end of the hulk movie (which was good as fuck) got me amped.

i heard thor was gonna be played by Triple H

and is there's gonna be a captain america one?
Old 06-23-2008, 04:49 AM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Before the Avengers movie there will be a Captain America movie and I thought also a Thor movie.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea, it would make sense, but incredible hulk set up and avengers movie so nice, they wouldn't drop it 2 years after the hype on some raekwon the chef shit
they made it look like it was next
Old 07-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Their making a Thor, Captain America and I think Ant Man movie. Those with the Ironman and Hulk will lead to that movie. Thats all there is about the movie so far I believe. There's a scene if you haven't seen it already after the credits of Ironman that Nick Fury asks Tony Starks about joining a team.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:33 AM   #5
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

three words:Comic Con 08

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:38 AM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Forgot my Marvel Movie thread...?!?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ghlight=marvel

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #7
RustyFangz

RustyFangz grasshopper

I think ant man should just appear in the avengers movie. Thor and CapAmerica definitely need their own movies though.
RustyFangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:24 AM   #8
STYLE

2 words
Doctor Strange

i would love to see either jeff goldblum as doc. he has that eccentricity that would add some flavor to the character. but you know who would have been perfect for this role?

Raul Julia- RIP

Last edited by STYLE; 07-06-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:02 AM   #9
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

ant man?

are they serious?

that's gay as fuck
Old 07-06-2008, 02:37 AM   #10
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
ant man?

are they serious?

that's gay as fuck

don't front on ant man.

this has potential because of the lack of die hard antman fans so there is a lil more room for playing with the story. but ant man has the ability to change size so that also includes giant size.
it will be like a "honey i shrunk the kids" with ass kicking.

edgar wright rumored to play dr. henry pym