news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 08-22-2005, 08:30 AM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Final chapter of Dickridah

ha, this was fun. i made all these bitches crak and i had a laugh. people take shit way to seriously. time to drop my final verse ever in the battle field to see what the response is, hahaha its gonna be funny to see what that bitch skale reckons of my favourite wak verse of all time. this took me 5 mins to write and i rekon it creates a new level to dickridah's fame, he is the most unique fellow to drop anything in the battlefield, didnt just go along with normal shit mixed it up and got under some fags skin (skale). well all i can say is that it has been good to see that some wankers will never change and the clique of g-unit fans such as skale and bone who don't actually like the wu but are up here anyway are still going strong.

dickridin will live on i can assure you, and every member will continue the lagacy of the dickridah at a certain point in their posting career. peace to these faggots who will continue the lagacy of wak which was begun by the devine dickridah himself.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 07-03-2006 at 04:14 AM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:41 PM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Final chapter of Dickridah

Just thought that i'd give my side of the story on this fucked up Dickridah (who is actually Static Quo who is actually my brother) saga. Static is my bro and last week said he was gonna create a battling profile to create some ruckus in the Battlefield. He did so and started calling out peeps and shit for his own amusement. I just sat back and watched, as person after person payed him out for his wak verses and arrogance. Many mo'fucka's took the shit way too seriously as it was clearly a joke.

Some peeps actually realised it was a joke and began suggesting that Dickridah was another forum member stirring shit, at this point Static told me not to tell people who he was and what he was about. I did tell one person (Hollywoodrealty) and I began also posting disses in Dickridah's post. All this time I didnt do anything to interfere (as it was not my business) or anything that could be deemed devious or faggot behaviour.

Suddenly bitches is hating on me. Mo'fucka's are accusing me of being Dickridah and one snitch (hollywood) suggested that I had created profiles in order to get votes for my battles (bullshit). Butcher you a faggot. I trusted you with the info I pm'd you last week and you drop that bullshit verse? Thats some fake ass bullshit right there. You need to stop takin text battles so serious. Dont accuse me of being a snake when I treated you with respect you conniving bitch.

Also, Skale-Your a faggot too. Dont bitch about Aus when you dont know shit about it. Didnt you know where the fifty first state? Australia is more like the U.S. and Canada then you imagine. You fuckin nerd, peeps that have seen your pics think your a joke, faggot stop acting all tough and indignate to Static coz you a weak shit. This shit has gone far enough, your takin it too serious, go get laid instead of beefin on an internet wu forum.

Static Quo-You just as much of a bitch, telling people that I was Dickridah. While you prolly find that funny, I dont when I get pm's calling me a faggot and accusing me of being Dickridah. btw peeps static is still 16 (not nearly 19).

Masta Genius-Why you accuse me homie? Wtf is that? also you thought I was American without realising that Aust has a large Hip Hop community (Aussie groups include Hilltop hoods, Downsyde Koolism, 1200 techniques etc) that predominately listen to American hip hop. Id tell you more about it but you seem to have decided im a faggot. whatever man I wont hate on you unnessarily but if you wanna bitch at me coz of static thats your choice.

Basically what im saying is that I had little to do with Static's actions and posts so dont fuckin bitch at me. Also many of you mo'fuckas take this too serious. I drop a verse for fun but many of you (judging by posts in Static's Dickridah thread) do this for reputation, credibility etc. Fuck man this is an internet site!!!! Go outside. Go and get drunk on the weekend or somethin, fuck. If you really wanna rap, go hook up with some true battle doggs or others that love hip hop. Im out....
peace

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:57 PM   #3
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

i dont like g-unit and you aint get under my skin by judgin my appearance when its clear id kick your ass regardless of my lack of muscle, try harder faggot.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:20 PM   #4
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher

hollywoodrealty grasshopper

jamel i didnt give your seret, i didnt know dickridah had aything to do with u, your own brother sold u out, go read through the thread before u start callen out names, he pinned u down, said it was your idea to make that fake name so u can win a battle, so if u got beef with someone, u got it with your own blood, and ima let this name callen shit slide taht u saying, bcuz u dont have your facts str8, your brother said thsi shit was your idea to win free votes, i didnt make that shit up. go read it yourself
Old 08-22-2005, 05:06 PM   #5
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper

im just pissed at the fact that someone who by the way is one of my homies on the site knew about this shit and didn't say anything before it went too far aight? Its just stupid, that jamel knew this the whole time and didn't say anything aight?? I dont know why u think u didn't do anything wrong jamel or both of u. And the total disregard for your so called, "homies", on this shit. And ur wondering y ive been accusing u jamel of being dickridah. Its because ur bro said he was u, aight? nuff said.
Grim Reapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 05:10 PM   #6
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel The Prophet
Just thought that i'd give my side of the story on this fucked up Dickridah (who is actually Static Quo who is actually my brother) saga. Static is my bro and last week said he was gonna create a battling profile to create some ruckus in the Battlefield. He did so and started calling out peeps and shit for his own amusement. I just sat back and watched, as person after person payed him out for his wak verses and arrogance. Many mo'fucka's took the shit way too seriously as it was clearly a joke.

Some peeps actually realised it was a joke and began suggesting that Dickridah was another forum member stirring shit, at this point Static told me not to tell people who he was and what he was about. I did tell one person (Hollywoodrealty) and I began also posting disses in Dickridah's post. All this time I didnt do anything to interfere (as it was not my business) or anything that could be deemed devious or faggot behaviour.

Suddenly bitches is hating on me. Mo'fucka's are accusing me of being Dickridah and one snitch (hollywood) suggested that I had created profiles in order to get votes for my battles (bullshit). Butcher you a faggot. I trusted you with the info I pm'd you last week and you drop that bullshit verse? Thats some fake ass bullshit right there. You need to stop takin text battles so serious. Dont accuse me of being a snake when I treated you with respect you conniving bitch.

Also, Skale-Your a faggot too. Dont bitch about Aus when you dont know shit about it. Didnt you know where the fifty first state? Australia is more like the U.S. and Canada then you imagine. You fuckin nerd, peeps that have seen your pics think your a joke, faggot stop acting all tough and indignate to Static coz you a weak shit. This shit has gone far enough, your takin it too serious, go get laid instead of beefin on an internet wu forum.

Static Quo-You just as much of a bitch, telling people that I was Dickridah. While you prolly find that funny, I dont when I get pm's calling me a faggot and accusing me of being Dickridah. btw peeps static is still 16 (not nearly 19).

Masta Genius-Why you accuse me homie? Wtf is that? also you thought I was American without realising that Aust has a large Hip Hop community (Aussie groups include Hilltop hoods, Downsyde Koolism, 1200 techniques etc) that predominately listen to American hip hop. Id tell you more about it but you seem to have decided im a faggot. whatever man I wont hate on you unnessarily but if you wanna bitch at me coz of static thats your choice.

Basically what im saying is that I had little to do with Static's actions and posts so dont fuckin bitch at me. Also many of you mo'fuckas take this too serious. I drop a verse for fun but many of you (judging by posts in Static's Dickridah thread) do this for reputation, credibility etc. Fuck man this is an internet site!!!! Go outside. Go and get drunk on the weekend or somethin, fuck. If you really wanna rap, go hook up with some true battle doggs or others that love hip hop. Im out....
peace
was that no life comment directed toward me? Huh cuz im actually tryna start a carreer fag. U say we have no lives were not the ones saying lets make some trouble on AN INTERNET SITE!!! fuck
Grim Reapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:51 AM   #7
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Genius
im just pissed at the fact that someone who by the way is one of my homies on the site knew about this shit and didn't say anything before it went too far aight? Its just stupid, that jamel knew this the whole time and didn't say anything aight?? I dont know why u think u didn't do anything wrong jamel or both of u. And the total disregard for your so called, "homies", on this shit. And ur wondering y ive been accusing u jamel of being dickridah. Its because ur bro said he was u, aight? nuff said.
Fair enough prolly should have told ya. Apologies homie. Dont think your a loser at all man Im more pointing the finger at people like skale and charging soldier who come on this site with no true respect for hip hop. Hollywood, apologies man I didnt realise that static said that shit. But when I saw your verse you can understand why I might have been pissed off. I aint got probs with either masta or hollywood just charging soldier and now static who is taller then skale but more skinny-there you go skale, a free pass to diss static further.
peace

Old 08-23-2005, 01:53 AM   #8
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Genius
was that no life comment directed toward me? Huh cuz im actually tryna start a carreer fag. U say we have no lives were not the ones saying lets make some trouble on AN INTERNET SITE!!! fuck
Wasnt directed at you, I wasnt the one making trouble, it was static. I prolly should have told you but apart from that it wasnt my business....
peace

Old 08-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #9
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Thumbs down Re: Final chapter of Dickridah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamel The Prophet
Fair enough prolly should have told ya. Apologies homie. Dont think your a loser at all man Im more pointing the finger at people like skale and charging soldier who come on this site with no true respect for hip hop. Hollywood, apologies man I didnt realise that static said that shit. But when I saw your verse you can understand why I might have been pissed off. I aint got probs with either masta or hollywood just charging soldier and now static who is taller then skale but more skinny-there you go skale, a free pass to diss static further.
peace
man that's crazy I never know where my names gonna pop up