news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #31
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Im thinking like 2 grand, and i was gonna go with mac cause they allow financing, and I would prefer that then buy for cash..

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #32
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

macs can't run any games though.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:26 PM   #33
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa

shit you would think it could at the prices it comes in...
haha rep for the info

Old 07-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #34
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Your best shot is to dig on the internet some cool configurations. Post here what you find, and we give you advice on what to buy.

PEACE Kid Sha.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:11 AM   #35
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

Word I will do that up cause I dont know my shit when it comes down to computers..
PEACE brothers

Old 07-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #36
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got any conosle Kid?
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #37
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

PS3, n pc thats it

Old 07-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #38
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm I think you should wait coz I heard some gossips about releasing DIablo III on conosles.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #39
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

I dont think it would be as good as on the computer though, just for old times sakes haha...

Old 07-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #40
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

you're right
Old 07-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #41
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

straight up, i remember getting baked as fucking @ like 14 and playing diablo 2 all night [no norway] and I actually had a great time..

Old 07-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #42
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
I dont think it would be as good as on the computer though, just for old times sakes haha...
Nothing like the computer... hack and slash games wouldn't be the same on PS3.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #43
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Nothing like the computer... hack and slash games wouldn't be the same on PS3.
yeah ofcourse but consoles are more comfortable systems for games
Old 07-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #44
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

word up, i remember diablo I on PS1, shit just wasn't the same.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #45
Ritter
'Section 9'

http://www.blizzard.com/wwi08/videos.xml

Video recap of the Blizzard World Wide Invitational, the ceremony during which Diablo III was unveiled. Enjoy.