news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Fuck You Dawg

I agree Sun.....it's stupid and unneccesary.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:31 PM   #32
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

its a funny pic, but not something to put and keep in ones sig. Maybe for a one-time joke, but bigking owes us a pic of himself now.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:33 PM   #33
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
yeah well when someone takes your personal pic and does gay shit to it, i think personally that crosses the line
he shouldn't take it seriously, it is 'stupid' right?
Old 08-22-2005, 02:37 PM   #34
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Fuck them pussies pt3. U got that shit done to u, I got a whole thread dedicated to me in the corpse of dudes who hated me but never had the baws to do nuttin, and my pc hacked, chopz got a whole site done on him. The weirdos are gonna be weirdos forever, fuck them man, until you get a hold of them in the real world theres nuttin ya can do but take it as a compliment. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:38 PM   #35
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

How do you feel about this pic?
Old 08-22-2005, 02:41 PM   #36
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

that Bigking guy also started the infamously gay Wu-Tang Overrated? thread. Ban him or something
Old 08-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #37
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lots of ^^ cats.. thats all..
Old 08-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #38
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Unique
he shouldn't take it seriously, it is 'stupid' right?
See if that's ur same feelin' when it's done to u......

Old 08-22-2005, 03:57 PM   #39
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo, on the real. you know that if youre rockin your pic as a sig. on an internet where zilliion niggas could see, you gotta expect some negativity can be caused. nah mean ? yeah its fucked up, and its comical too if you look it from a different angle.. its all about how you set yourself up. like it wouldnt have happend if there isnt something to fuck with, nah mean. peace.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:01 PM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique
yo, on the real. you know that if youre rockin your pic as a sig. on an internet where zilliion niggas could see, you gotta expect some negativity can be caused. nah mean ? yeah its fucked up, and its comical too if you look it from a different angle.. its all about how you set yourself up. like it wouldnt have happend if there isnt something to fuck with, nah mean. peace.
Just b/c u have ur pic up doesn't mean some asshole has the right to do stupid shit with it!!!!

Old 08-22-2005, 04:04 PM   #41
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
Just b/c u have ur pic up doesn't mean some asshole has the right to do stupid shit with it!!!!
i know, its not right. all im saying is you gotta expect the worst, and not take it too seriously. like i said, it was there to fuck with. if there were none present, it wouldnt happen, simple logic, nah mean.. i aint sayin its cool to fuck with a nigga's pic, thats not my point.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #42
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh....ok. My apoligies for coming off like that......

Old 08-22-2005, 04:09 PM   #43
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

i only found the pic funny nothing to flip over damn..
Old 08-22-2005, 04:10 PM   #44
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
Oh....ok. My apoligies for coming off like that......
its all good girl..
Old 08-22-2005, 04:11 PM   #45
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I would be pissed......I mean I've had shit done to me on here and I haven't left, but I was pissed!