news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #151
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Skamp , send in a request to get this thread stickied. Hit em up.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:17 PM   #152
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i was about ot post sayin y aint this shit styckied yet! i wont send in a request for my own pesonal politics beliefs but consider this post as my vote to stycky the shit

p.s i even said it on mmy video lol ''dont forget to stycky the shit!''...

oh n a mod should merge that other thread ''5 minutes wit skampoe'' into this one cuz theres dat other video there n shit nameen
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #153
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
i regret taking the vid down, but theres no(r)way im talkin in a vid and posting it here.
my first language aint english damnit
So what, Math ?? Wera tried, apparently Begongo's doing one.... By the way what does something like "Fifan" mean in Norwegian ??
Old 07-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #154
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
i regret taking the vid down, but theres no(r)way im talkin in a vid and posting it here.
my first language aint english damnit
dude no one cares whut u sound like, the mayority of the cats here arent americans, shits about keepin it true!

n who ever dont post a vid in this thread is sum fake ass hiding in the closset mu fuckin fag emo bitch scare lil gay dood n shit!
Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #155
SKAMPOE
Killem All

i dont get y niggas hide n scared n shit of whut mu fuckas think thank god i dont have those problems. it sux for those who have these fucked up complexss of them selves n shit ya like lil girls!
Old 07-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #156
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
i was about ot post sayin y aint this shit styckied yet! i wont send in a request for my own pesonal politics beliefs but consider this post as my vote to stycky the shit

p.s i even said it on mmy video lol ''dont forget to stycky the shit!''...

oh n a mod should merge that other thread ''5 minutes wit skampoe'' into this one cuz theres dat other video there n shit nameen
Yeah I feel you (no norway of course).

I'll get it stickied. I just been askin for a few favors lately and didnt wanna use up my whole card but this is a good thread so I'll get the other one merged and then I'll have this stickied.

I gotta go right now though so I aint gonna be able to put in that request till tonight.

peace muhhhfuckaaaaaassssssszzzzzzzzzzzzz

*blunt smoke*
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:25 PM   #157
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's no mod in gen chat right now (which is why it's so good at the moment honestly cause otherwise we'd be discussing who should be mod), so i don't see it getting stickied soon

Msrza has nothing to do with wucorp, big ben's gone, and Sicka died in real life.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #158
SKAMPOE
Killem All

peace infinite
Old 07-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #159
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo 6x6Chamber, you got a dope crib man. and where did you learn English, up to the point you said the 'suburbs of Estonia' i thought you were English.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:21 PM   #160
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

lol 6x6 doesn't have time for vid games but has time to come on wucorp. Wera's vid wasn't clear, but its was still better than that cheezy accent lol, you too infinity. Rama's vid was just BANGIN and i think Skampoe's vid is still the best among the whole bunch. Peace

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #161
SKAMPOE
Killem All

peace^ they were all dope, shinobi we still waiting for yours lol
Old 07-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #162
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

You have to watch this. It's ridiculous.I'm in the red hat.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #163
SKAMPOE
Killem All

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha dats my anthem hahahah HAMBURGER hu!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #164
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

CAN YOU SEE AND HEAR THIS SHIT NOW?

NIGHT IN THE STREETS OF FT. LIQ[OUR]
(FT. LAUDERDALE) ABOUT 3 YRS AGO - 20 MINS NORTH OF NORTH MIAMI:

I WAS DYIN WHEN I SAW THAT HALF DEAD BROAD TRY TO GRAB HER MAN BUT HE WAS NEXT TO US.

NOT MUCH ACTION BUT YOU CAN SEE/HEAR HOW FUCKED UP ME AND MY HOMEGURL WAS - TAPIN THESE HEATHENS

EVEN THO THERE'S KNOW MONEY FOR MY TIME IN THIS - IM GONNA MAKE YAWL A VID AS SOON AS I CAN GET A BATTERY CHARGER FOR MY CAM.

BTW... A CYBER G' FOR THE FIRST NIGGA TO THROW PIRANAS IN SKAMPEDYFATSACKS TOILET
BOWL.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-05-2008 at 07:13 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #165
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

^hahahahahah "thats what i call hydrolic pussy"

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote