news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-05-2008, 09:06 PM   #166
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
You have to watch this. It's ridiculous.I'm in the red hat.
AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaHAHHA!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS TOO REAL! AHAHAHAhahaAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA1
+32 GEEOHDEEZ!
Old 07-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #167
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO at Acids vid. that shit was dope.

Links cool vid man. florida looks nice.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #168
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:

This nigga made the thread right here. Mf , upped the standards with that shit. Now I gotta go all out...

repped+
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #169
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

PEACE TO LINKS DOPE VIDZ.

YO THIS HERES 4 MA GRAFF NIGGAZ

FAME CITY BPT CT 05

IM BHIND DA CAM RECORDIN

GRAFF SCENE HARDLY DIES HERE
Old 07-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #170
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Bwhahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the bit when the cheese comes into it..

Cheese Cheese...Cheese Burger"

Hahahahaha

+Repped

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #171
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Airhorns Suck

Old 07-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #172
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

MORE FAME CITY

Old 07-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #173
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The type of cat to run through dee golf course wif duh ar horn on blast.......

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:49 AM   #174
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

da gawd FM got a vid comming for all yall, hold tight *back to work*

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #175
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
LMAO!

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:58 AM   #176
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
lol 6x6 doesn't have time for vid games but has time to come on wucorp. Wera's vid wasn't clear, but its was still better than that cheezy accent lol, you too infinity. Rama's vid was just BANGIN and i think Skampoe's vid is still the best among the whole bunch. Peace
yep. there used to be a time when I played games for about 6-8 hours a day, so one day, I dumped my PS2 and my Pc game collection in a river. But wu-corp, yeah, it's easy cause I can read/post while im on my cig breaks. I spend most of my day in front of the PC anyways
Old 07-06-2008, 04:01 AM   #177
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
yo 6x6Chamber, you got a dope crib man. and where did you learn English, up to the point you said the 'suburbs of Estonia' i thought you were English.
did I say that ?? I don't recall it, i think I said suburbs at their finest... Tallinn, Estonia... fuck it, might have said something wrong. basically I speak native English, cause I was born with it, but I travelled a lot, so my pronounciation is fucked. If you live in a country which doesn't speak English, and you take the time to learn two more languages..... oh shit, fuck it. English is my first language.

Last edited by 6 Chambaz; 07-06-2008 at 04:04 AM.
6 Chambaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:23 AM   #178
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
So what, Math ?? Wera tried, apparently Begongo's doing one.... By the way what does something like "Fifan" mean in Norwegian ??
hahhahhaha, that's the word, tried hahhahhaahhah

I was deep fried, hahhahahaha - when I speak english, it's like some rap-slang mixed into Balcanian accent, shit's obvious on cameras, but atleast I speak it fluently [wasn't doin' that in the video too much tho hahhahahha]

Begongo's is going to be a classic, I can smell it... some great vids tho, I love the hamburger song [fuck yeah!]

one of my fav. new threads and I hope I get a real camera, so I can contribute more. Maybe even buy it just for the sake of this thread ahahhahahhahhahahha
Old 07-06-2008, 05:40 AM   #179
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:32 AM   #180
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
LOL Dope