news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-04-2008, 12:35 AM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'll film something later, show you how niggas, and white ppl, live on the real side
Old 07-04-2008, 12:40 AM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
this is the thread for wu corp user to put their home videos, infinity da god came up with this idea, im just gon start it!

lmao i said ''peace to begongo n his good hair''hahhaha

ya seen my roach graveyard i be killin mad blunts,

oh n my autographed foreman grill hahahahahaha shit is bomb sunz

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i'll film something later, show you how niggas, and white ppl, live on the real side
hahahaha real side hahahah yeah the real white side u fuckin burnt bryan gumble hahaha extra crispy gumble

hurry up n post a vid, i'd prolly will never see another cross over negroid!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #34
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

This is old but it's the only video I took.

The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #35
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Oh shit, I'm white!
Old 07-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #36
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Void View Post
Oh shit, I'm white!
sumthing tells me thats not u,!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #37
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

I paid some cracker to pretend to be me...
Old 07-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #38
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
damn its 2008 how da fuck ya aint got a cam got a comp n no cam shits like 13 bucks cheap bastidds
Poor renting student with an addiction for sneakers.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #39
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
You look like someone my sister would fuck.
POST PICS??? (of ur sister)
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

@ rahbuht

sorry to hear dat man rly! lol well dood fax me the print of the sole of ur coolest kicks

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #41
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
@ rahbuht

sorry to hear dat man rly! lol well dood fax me the print of the sole of ur coolest kicks
Hahaha! I got a camera son just nothing good enough for video. I might make a little picture story for your satisfaction.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #42
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

dude just record ur self sayin sum thing talk shit or sum thing the point is to have actual footage of the real posters here, seperate secondaries from faggitaries n the gawdz nammen

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 01:12 AM   #43
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

I think I just proved I'm a faggitry...
Old 07-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL at cross over negroid, i like how you keep the lotion next to the computer on both shots

this nigga holding his stomach up by his teeth and beatin to Bobby Valentino on youtube

Old 07-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #45
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

secondaries are gay to me. Shit was kinda funny when it was Jasper way back or when Heat and them sonned cats as shychico but it got deaded right there.

Trust that I know who the secondaries are in this bitch and its fuckin lame. I see you arguing with your own self or big uping yourself / bumping your threads as your secondary. Shit is fuckin sad.

Anybody that aint afraid can easily do a vid real quick saying whats up and maybe a lil xtra. Shit is retarded if you cant shoot a vid and upload it and embed it here and you been a member here for a minute. All the new users , I cant even be mad at ya'll , Ya'll new. But the vets and vats and the in betweens need to come on.

real type
INF is offline   Reply With Quote