news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #751
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Yeah , I'm for real for real gonna do that music collection vid tomorrow.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:43 PM   #752
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
been quiet as fuck in here....

shit we still maken noise in here, niggaz just dont recognize!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
peace 2 da gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #753
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I done put them vids on the channel.

Click the link dude. Its right above where you would quote me. Cmon now. I been holdin this down since I uttered the Idea to adding and updating the vids on our own custom channel.

I been waiting on new ppl to post vids but I guess they still gon stay quiet an shit.

Blackula outta post a quick "fuck you"

yeah ...I'm callin her out while she on vacation ?what?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #754
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahahahaa i would like to see black talkin shit into the cam hahahah

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #755
INF
Digital @fterLife

well .. looks like she's back now so...
Old 08-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #756
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i seen jigz video..props to him for putting that shyt up.

I still can't believe alot of regular wu-corp posters ain't showing their face...I know some ain't got camera's but the ones that do and don't upload shyt are either fake ass bitches, scared face motherfuckers or jusy lazy bastards.

I guess it's only us mental fuckers that post them up cos we don't give a fuck,hahaha

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #757
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

exactly, well said fermi!

p.s
fuck yo clik nigga fuck yo clik

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #758
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been playing around with my digital cam but I just can't seem to get that shit to work. I need to find the instructions.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #759
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

whut kind?, maybe i can help?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #760
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is what I got

Method Man
Old 08-22-2008, 03:06 AM   #761
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so does that shyt record video?...well read the manual and set up the video camera function. record yer clip, plug in the usb data cable to the pc. drag the video clips onto your desktop. open windows moviemaker and drag the videos onto moviemaker, line up the vide,stick on intro/credits. sign in to youtube, click upload at top of screen and upload onto youtube site, copy the link and post it up in here...dats about it.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:28 AM   #762
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha, imgoing to make a quick one maybe, i got footage of work. takin a squizz.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 AM   #763
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
so does that shyt record video?...well read the manual and set up the video camera function. record yer clip, plug in the usb data cable to the pc. drag the video clips onto your desktop. open windows moviemaker and drag the videos onto moviemaker, line up the vide,stick on intro/credits. sign in to youtube, click upload at top of screen and upload onto youtube site, copy the link and post it up in here...dats about it.
It does record video, I will try to get something up and running as soon as...

Method Man
Old 08-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #764
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

peace fermi... gamertag is the same jigsaw45 in capital letters...hit me up so i can blast yo ass in some halo or some thing, peace god

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #765
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

yeah i'll add you next time I'm on live. You'll probably see me on COD4. that game is nutz!