news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-04-2008, 05:37 AM   #76
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

begongo, when you save it in movie maker, doesnt it automatically compress it ?

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 05:47 AM   #77
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I don't capture it with movie maker

I use my photo camera that has a recording option and I just transfer the saved file from the memory card which is in a .avi format
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:06 AM   #78
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

oh I found a way to compress it !

I hope I'll shoot a vid this afternoon
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #79
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

uploading my vid now

Old 07-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #80
SickSide
Veteran Member

the 2 ho's you see in the vid are still on the park, thinking of taking a bottle of vodka and chattin em up, take advantage n shit, we'll see

I got no idea what i'm doin in this vid, im real drunk, it aint much, but its something

peace

p.s stuff is all over the place because im currently painting the place

Last edited by SickSide; 07-04-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:16 PM   #81
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
I don't capture it with movie maker

I use my photo camera that has a recording option and I just transfer the saved file from the memory card which is in a .avi format
Are you serious!? i have a camera that does the same, but i never thought i could use it to upload video files.

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #82
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I fyou have a camera or even a phone that captures video , you just usb that bitch to your CPU and then go in from the computer and look into the device and drag and click that bitch. At that point , upload to youtube from ur CPU.

Easy.

haha Schmerk , outside your window looks like a golf course! Thats the shit. I wish I had something like that outside my widow. Its just a road. I got a story bout that road that I guess I'll reveal in the video where I take ya'll around San Antonio.

Big up and Rep for Adding on.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #83
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHMERK View Post
the 2 ho's you see in the vid are still on the park, thinking of taking a bottle of vodka and chattin em up, take advantage n shit, we'll see

I got no idea what i'm doin in this vid, im real drunk, it aint much, but its something

peace

p.s stuff is all over the place because im currently painting the place
good stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I fyou have a camera or even a phone that captures video , you just usb that bitch to your CPU and then go in from the computer and look into the device and drag and click that bitch. At that point , upload to youtube from ur CPU.

Easy.

haha Schmerk , outside your window looks like a golf course! Thats the shit. I wish I had something like that outside my widow. Its just a road. I got a story bout that road that I guess I'll reveal in the video where I take ya'll around San Antonio.

Big up and Rep for Adding on.
word up peace

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #84
SickSide
Veteran Member

LOL infinity
nah its just a park , its got swings and shit at the bottom, and over to the right is a playground for kids and a home for mentally retarded folk

the building at the bottom is a pub which stinks of piss

cheers for the shoutout skamp

Last edited by SickSide; 07-04-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #85
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

HAHA peace to Skamp... thanks for the shoutout...

Yo Infinity your baby girl is cute... congrats.

I will make a lil vid one of these days.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #86
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Yo skampo are u really a 5%er?

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #87
SickSide
Veteran Member

Better Video Coming Soon

Old 07-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #88
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a webcam. Instructions please? How can I film myself and put that shit on youtube?
Old 07-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #89
SickSide
Veteran Member

Skampoe

+1 For Cribs Reference "this Is Where The Magic Happens"

And Your Dog Is Cool

Old 07-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #90
SickSide
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I have a webcam. Instructions please? How can I film myself and put that shit on youtube?
TRY GOING TO YOUTUBE, AND FIND THE OPTION RESPOND VIA WEBCAM, IT LETS YOU RECORD A VID DIRECT

I'M TRYING TO FIND THE LINK THAT LETS YOU DO IT, GIMME A SEC