news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #1036
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I thought you were robbing that car for a minute, You can't even pop a trunk with a KEY!!!!!!

Most rap gangsters are holding some lethal ass weapons and armor in their boot.....You're holding TWINKIES N SHYT!!! I can imagine skampoe getting into a gunfight and transforming all his trunk-grub into this -

LMFTO!!!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #1037
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

smh at this homo over analyzing the video like it wasnt meant to be funny, nikka we aint scared to add humor, but we bring thatraw shit all day son, u cant fuck with us, i shut u up with videos all day u homo, ya scared,
c'mon now, we got that shit on lock.

Old 01-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #1038
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

we make it a point to shoot at white targets
Old 01-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #1039
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
we make it a point to shoot at white targets

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #1040
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i love u rob
Old 01-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #1041
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you mean....we can't hang out now skampoe? cuz im white???
Old 01-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #1042
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

yea we can, we have white niggaz in our family...
S/O 2 SteelHead PCP
Old 01-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #1043
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #1044
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Moment with Sed

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #1045
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I'll watch this one later, but I know of a different kinda sed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sed

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #1046
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats whats really good Robbie. Thanks for watching (when you do)

When you watch it look at my description portion box under the video and you will see the links I put in there that include the one you just put (I had that link put in there during the upload) . In Digital @fterLife sessions Vol.2 I talk about unix and how they Jack my name and used it for the 'word'.

They infatuated with me BAD! They named all kinds of shit sed. Look at "said" ....

Its all about the WORD. that WORD , the ancient one. It wasnt law or religion , it was a way to live healthy but of course I was plagiarized before either of my two births.

Its all good , Im on these mf's and I'm just getting started. We a ways away from the actual battles and WW3. kNow that time is speeding up though so what we know as "a ways away" is actually not too far away.

(we don't hide knowledge like them , WE SHARE!)

PEACE AND WISDOM FOREVER.

Last edited by INF; 08-07-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #1047
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

INF FEARS A HAIRCuT

IM PRETTY SURE INFs WIFE IS A CREEPER, BUT SHE IS AND WILL BE ALOT HOTTER THAN ANYTHING CHECK TWo CAN BAG UP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #1048
INF
Digital @fterLife

lmao , you wild , Heat
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #1049
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Heavy Me*tals

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #1050
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
INF FEARS A HAIRCuT

IM PRETTY SURE INFs WIFE IS A CREEPER, BUT SHE IS AND WILL BE ALOT HOTTER THAN ANYTHING CHECK TWo CAN BAG UP
lol @ a grown man using the word 'creeper'. Stay watching those disney channel shows with your 300 plus pounders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote