news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default GZA's book "Advance Knight"??

I just found this over at amazon.com, I didn't know at all that GZA had written a book thats soon to be released (i like the cover as well). It doesn't say what it's about though, anybody got a clue?

GZA, James Reitano - Advance Knight

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

hmm... Interesting. He said a while ago that he was writing some graphic novels and screenplays and stuff, I can only assume its one of those. I haven't heard anything about this specifically though.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

this might be the 12th book that i ever read, if i read it that is
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy crap, this looks wild..

dono how long it's been on there for but damn Wu has NO marketing anymore...it's fuckin ridiculous..
Old 07-03-2008, 09:00 PM   #5
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
holy crap, this looks wild..

dono how long it's been on there for but damn Wu has NO marketing anymore...it's fuckin ridiculous..
Hahaha, co-signed!

Wu-Corp should really start advertisin wu shyt!!!!! I check main page everyday be4 I log on the forum, and there is almost no new at all there, and there is plenty new shyt put there!

And cover looks sick! I dunno why the fuck don't he use some ill cover like this one for protools in stead of that shyty blue cover...?!?!!?!!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Product Details
  • Paperback: 110 pages
  • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (November 12, 2008)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 044669973X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0446699730

P.S. How does wutangcorp know about this book to promote it?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #7
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Product Details
  • Paperback: 110 pages
  • Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (November 12, 2008)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 044669973X
  • ISBN-13: 978-0446699730

P.S. How does wutangcorp know about this book to promote it?
Yo man, it seemz everything in wu is soooo fucked up in this moment....
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:41 AM   #8
NoSaidDate420
ADEPT

NoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
out of curiosity, what are the other 11??
Old 07-04-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post
out of curiosity, what are the other 11??
My guess is Wu-Tang Manual 11 times.

The fact he read only 11 books is sad.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #10
miha

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
I just found this over at amazon.com, I didn't know at all that GZA had written a book thats soon to be released (i like the cover as well). It doesn't say what it's about though, anybody got a clue?

GZA, James Reitano - Advance Knight
thanks for the info. looking forward to this. cover looks dope

Last edited by miha; 07-04-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
This is...shameful.

Don't be expecting no 'props' from around here.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #12
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

lol i dont really read books, more magazines, newspapers articles etc. but the books i read were holes, catcher in the rye, lord of the flies, like 3 of the harry potters, and some other novels i can't remember not that im dumb or nething, ive been on the honor roll every year, 1st class twice, it's just im not really interested with too many books unless they're praised by teachers or i really like the concept after reading the back.

P.S. its probably not 11 counting the books from like kindergarten and stuff probably more like 50 lol but maybe 11 novels

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 07-04-2008 at 03:06 PM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #13
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, wutang fucking blows at life
Old 07-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #14
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

To be fair, when GZA writes a book most people in the world aren't gonna care. I dunno who Grand Central Publishing are, but they're unlikely to spend a fortune on publicising this as most people that will buy it will hear about it eventually in some way or another through the net like everyone on here has.

Most people that bought Wu-Tang cds and made Wu famous wanna hear a few Wu song, they don't wanna buy a Wu book. They probably figure they'll release it low key save on marketing and make a profit from sales to all the Wu obsessives that would buy used toilet paper if Bobby wiped his arse on it.

Wu just aren't really very commercially viable anymore, and no one is gonna put up the cash to even massively promote a Wu album, let alone a single members attempt at a book. Only mass marketing I see are for books/albums etc that are gonna get onto chart lists and make a fortune.

They could do a better job of getting stuff out there yes, but don't be expecting posters on the side of buses.

That said, I'm looking forward to it as I believe GZA is capable of extending his creativity beyond rap.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-05-2008 at 06:36 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #15
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I want to check it out. It's a dope cover no doubt.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote