news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #31
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

If this site is not 'official' anymore then what is? I thought cilvaringz was put in charge of the site, cilva if your reading this , update the site keep the fans informed and if YOU physically cannot update for whatever reason then sub contract someone else who CAN and yes get them on the pay roll, seriously man wtf? Whatever you do personally is your business but at least keep the site running or pass it to someone who cares ..
I would never have known about the GZA book, if it wasnt for 'claaa7' and his post..
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #32
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Silent, Who would be giving us this info?

Do we just search for it , then post with out a reliable source?

Please explain.

Payroll? LMAO
Old 04-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #33
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

it would b kinda cool if the mods could have connections with the clan and people they work with so they could keep us informed on this stuff but i know thats highly unlikely
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #34
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WORK WITH?

Does everyone have their head up their ass?

What a weird Monday.

First TUPAC holograms, Now this?

LMAO
Old 04-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

yes wu tang work with different people reitano or someone was with gza on this novels. theres wu affiliates etc. i dont see wats so strange. wu tang work with ifferent people. it would b cool if the mods were connected 2 these different people
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #36
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

You'd have more luck fishing in an empty pond.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

This is a fan's site and the fans provide most of the info.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:20 PM   #38
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

yes i know thats why i said it was highly unlikely in my first post. i was just commenting that it would b good if it happened
Quote:

Old 04-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #39
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

understood.