news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #16
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@The Adventures Of Pluto Nash, Haunted Mansion, Bowfinger, Holy Man movies hahahahahahahahahaha. Those movies are terrible. It seems like Pam Grier will play in anything now too. She was in Pluto Nash, Bones with Snoop Dogg and Ghosts Of Mars with Ice Cube. She also plays on The L Word tv show that comes on Showtime channel about lesbians. I've never seen the show and i wonder if her character is a lesbian. Pam had it going on in the 70's. She was hot back then. I love her Coffy movie. That's my favorite of her's. I liked Eddie's Metro movie but Life was his last good flick. Somebody on here said he was doing another Beverly Hills Cop but i think 3 is enough. If he is gonna do a part 4, Taggert and Rosewood should be in it because if they aren't, then there's no point in doing a part 4 because Eddie had good chemistry with them in the first 2 Beverly Hills Cop's.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #17
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

John Weatherspoon was so funny in Boomerang. He was David Alan Grier's father in the movie. LOL@John saying to Eddie, i hear girls at the office got you pussywhipped LOL. You gotta reverse it. Don't be pussywhipped LOL. You gotta whip that pussy LOL. Bang bang bang bang bang hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #18
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

I loved I Spy. It really wasn't anything special but just a good cheesy spy/comedy. It had me cracking up.

This new one looks like trash. So what the fuck?? Little alien guys make a human size robot and control it?? Looks pretty stupid.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Last film he did that was good was Boomerang. Alas he seems pretty committed to churning out visual shit for the rest of his career.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That's funny, cause I was about to make a thread concerning if Eddie Murphy agrees to do any movie he gets offered. Cause I think he's been in more bad movies than just about any actor. lol

Pluto Nash cost $90 million to make, and made only $4.4 million. lol I read this tonight :

'Eddie Murphy bombed with his comedy "Meet Dave," a 20th Century Fox release that took in just $5.3 million. The movie features Murphy in dual roles as a tiny alien and his spaceship which is designed to resemble a full-sized human for a visit to Earth.

"It was a tough concept to get across," 20th Century Fox distribution executive Bert Livingston said of "Meet Dave," which cost about $55 million to make. "It's upsetting for all of us and for Eddie. He's very funny in this. Just not enough people came."

Science-fiction comedy has not been a kind genre for Murphy. His biggest bomb ever was the sci-fi tale "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," which cost about $90 million and took in just $4.4 million during its entire run.'

movies.yahoo.com
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:02 AM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Its a shame you can go from Raw and movies like Trading Places to this kinda shit and ESPECIALLY at a time like this. There's a ton of really good movies out right now (the Hulk, Hellboy 2, Wall-E etc) wtf makes him think people are gonna watch his bullshit when its playing right next to those

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #22
ujesus

ujesus shaolin monk

yall are crazy norbit was on point.
ujesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard that when the Norbit movie came out, at rottentomatoes.com, about 9 percent of the people had given it positive reviews. lol Didn't the movie win a Razzie award for worst movie of the year last year, or Eddie won for worst actor?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:04 AM   #24
STYLE

wtf is a pluto nash?
lol
that shit sounds horrible.

but you do realize eddie has starred in over 40 movies?

delirious
raw
both are all-time stand-up classics

trading places
48 hrs
bh cop
coming to america
boomerang
harlem nights(dir)
nutty prof
life(dir)

all are all-time comedy classics.

no matter what eddie does you can't take those away from him.

then you have DREAMGIRLS in which he was brilliant i and got an oscar nom for.

now eddie is like mj when he played for the wizards.

i think he has a few more hits left in him once hus personal life gets worked out. (shemales, divorce, spice girl pregnancy)

Last edited by STYLE; 07-15-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:39 AM   #25
STYLE

meet dave..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61978311&hl=en

i tried to watch.......but after 30 mins i had to shut it off. its like eddie is just out of touch with people.
like he doesn't know whats funny.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:47 AM   #26
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

If you make shit films to top the box office and make some $$$ then I can understand it, but Eddie's now making films that don't please his fans or make any money.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:03 AM   #27
STYLE

he's a celeb AND in the closet. so his world is very small. he needs to get out more and meet people.

try doing stand up again. on inside the actors studio he said he might but he'd have to work his way up from small clubs. i think thats just what the doctor ordered.

Old 07-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i noticed eddy has been putting himself behind shithole after shithole, i dont think he cares anymore, he's got a massive catalog and tons of classics
Old 07-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #29
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

life(dir)
Life was directed by Ted Demme [Blow, Yo! MTV Raps] R.I.P....

also Life was Eddie's last great movie.. for me anyway.
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #30
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
he's got a massive catalog and tons of classics
Tons of classics? For a very funny man, about 4 great films in a 25 year career is not a great result.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-15-2008 at 10:33 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote