news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous
Default Big Trouble in Little China

this is a old classin Movie that i find never gets old to me

lmmfao

Kurt Russel is in it..

one of my fav. movies?

anybody else seen it?

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Yeah, this was my shit, I was watching it last week on TMC, that shit was poppin lol, I heard there was a part 2 out...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killaWhite N Dangerous shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah, this was my shit, I was watching it last week on TMC, that shit was poppin lol, I heard there was a part 2 out...

werd part 2 that would be dope, doubt kurt russel is in it and that chinese dude, that chinese dude i've seen play in warriors of virtue hes the cook the guy that gives the kid the book, thats the only other movie i've seen that guy in..anyway part 2 would be dope, and ALSO i woun't doubt it about another one cuz the ending kinda leads on that there is more..

Old 07-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, that movie was ill, a lil cheezy, but it's still a classic, the thing is, that i only watched it cause i was bored but i got hooked, kurt russel, in that type of movie lol, it was just too funny...
Old 07-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #5
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

haha u know that song at the end...BIG TROUBLE in (high voice) in little china!!

john carpenter sung that song himself

Old 07-04-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz
Banned

LOL o for real? LOL I can't find this shit in the stores though, I wanna add it to the collection real bad...
Old 07-05-2008, 12:34 AM   #7
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Haha, this movie is bomb. One of my favorite 80's movies (made in the 80's right?).
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a cult classic ! lol !! always forget about this flick.. need to watch it again haha
Old 07-05-2008, 10:39 AM   #9
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea that was a great movie

Obviously over cheesy in some parts, but still dope as hell
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #10
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Dope movie and escape from NY was even better
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This flick is in my top ten of all time, I never get bored of this flick.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #12
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

haha werd thanks all u guys now give me sum rep for bring this movie up!! j/k

anyway didn't know all u guys liked it haha that makes me feel better

Old 07-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea this movie was the shit. One of the best kung fu movies ever. I think it was choreographed by Bruce lee, but i could be mistaken.
So obviously the raiden character was taken from this movie right???

And Lopan is one of the all-time best villains.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #14
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yea this movie was the shit. One of the best kung fu movies ever. I think it was choreographed by Bruce lee, but i could be mistaken.
So obviously the raiden character was taken from this movie right???

And Lopan is one of the all-time best villains.
Bruce was dead for about 13 years when the movie came out, wasn't he?
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont know, but i was always skeptical about that myself. Maybe it was Brandon Lee...im not sure.