news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #16
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #17
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years
Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:39 PM   #18
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all three of the abrahamic faiths claim to inherit the same ancient prophetic tradition, so in a way all three can claim the same antiquity.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is older better?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #20
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
all three of the abrahamic faiths claim to inherit the same ancient prophetic tradition, so in a way all three can claim the same antiquity.
someone Vaticanize that man

Old 07-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old. i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:08 PM   #22
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old.

SMH. YOUR THOUGHTS ARE WRONG. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DOING THINGS IN THE PROPER ORDER. IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO UNDER THE STUDY, YOU'LL SEE THERE'S ORDER AND ORDERS THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE FOLLOWED IN ORDER TO HAVE SUCCESS.....IN ORDER TO HAVE A CULTURE.......IN ORDER TO HAVE UNDERSTANDING.......IN ORDER TO HAVE

i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.

JOHN WYCLIFF. I TOLD YOU UNDERSTANDING COMES IN TIME.
Peace.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #23
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Well it's kinda simple: Judaism then Christianity then Islam.

NOI is a little bit like McDonald's it is an american thing from the 20th century
Old 07-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LMAO! Its a religion built upon cinderblocks
Old 07-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #25
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
Well it's kinda simple: Judaism then Christianity then Islam.

NOI is a little bit like McDonald's it is an american thing from the 20th century
yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong
Old 07-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The answer is in the statement. 'The NOI claims...'
Old 07-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #27
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
wow you evan got the age wrong on budda com own man are calider is ifluasd by that (backword religion) cristianity is 2008 give or take a month years old its the pordisin sect thats 552 years old and buda is only 29,100 somthin

and o yah there is a god and shes a crul fat bitchwith bad gas
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #28
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Quote:
yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong

Unfortuntely you wont get a straight answer.........

Best thing to do is try to work it out yourself....... As is the case with most things in life worth knowing.....
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #29
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

why does an age of a religion matter?

Old 07-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Peace God I dont have the answers to this.

I kinda gave up the energy dedicated to religious study.

Deep down we all know whats right/wrong.

We all know who fucked who - who owes who.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote