news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #31
Max Munch
Above.Status.Quo.

Max Munch shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Max Munch Send a message via MSN to Max Munch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Is older better?
I imagine many of these beliefs & religious tales to be similar to a game of broken telephone.... so in this case, probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
who owes who.
So.. who owes who?

"..Used to be an Atheist until I learned my true potential.."

www.myspace.com/maxmunchmusic
www.soundclick.com/maxmunch
Max Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #32
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

The DEVIL owes me my father back. My fathers father and mothers mother and grandmother - great-grandmother since they went to Africa took them here and came here and raped and pillaged the land, and people.

Read my bloodline under my av.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:07 AM   #33
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

guys like this idiot give the 5% Nation a bad name.

Sunny does the same exact shit, which is why I have no respect for that loser either

I see yer great at dodging questions and the only response you seem to come up with is among the lines of "You will recieve the answer when yer mind always you too" or some shit like that
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:20 AM   #34
Max Munch
Above.Status.Quo.

Max Munch shaolin monk

^Co-sign... these guys act like arrogant douche bags most of the time.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:26 AM   #35
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^whats so hard to learning shit in order?

You honestly think you can become a doctor from reading an encyclopedia?

Respect the order of things in any element your interested in learning about.

Respect nature, respect the gods.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:18 AM   #36
STYLE

fuck that. i'm not cosigning myself to being a complete idiot just to get a simple straight forward answer.

the nigga said wycliffe. okay......wycliffe doesn't give the answer we are looking for it only confirms what i know to be true. christianity was founded with consantine and the HRE.

now what?

"you ain't ready".....bullshit.

the fact is, he doesn't know the answer himself.

you don't need to be a doctor to understand how the circulatory system works.
you don't need to be a pilot to understand how a plane stays in the air
you don't need to be a rapper to understand rap lyrics
you don't need to be a dopeboy to understand how crack is cooked

just the other day,my son asked me how do flowers grow. i started with a simple explanation of photosythesis then as he asked more questions we got deeper into chlorophyll and pollenization and even root systems. and he's 5 years old.

i sure as hell didn't tell him "you need to get a degree in botany before i can tell you how flowers grow. 1st you need to understand what water is made out of then we can talk about the nature of photons.....(insert more bullshit question dodging)"

i can explain a multitude of subjects far more complex and/or philosophically deeper than the age of christianity.

i mean really, lets keep it real. really real.
if the answer is so beyond our comprehension, then the answer must not be worth knowing.

smh......all this dude can do is quote shit out of the manual.

i respect results. show and prove. i refuse to respect anyone who can't produce.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Exactly!

The answering of questions with questions is so dumb.

He's like some fucked up computer program that has a virus or glitch in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:32 AM   #38
STYLE

granted knowledge builds on knowledge. but "the same as above is below".

you should be able to explain any subject to anyone regardless of their level of understanding. if not, then either you don't have an understanding of the subject or you are just flat out wrong.

i could explain how i make sigs to someone who has never even heard of photoshop.
i could do it without having to give them a history lesson aout digital art or even what a pixel is.

by doing so the understanding will flow in both directions up and down.
now when they hear of a pshop technique knowledge and understanding is gained. when they hear about pixels knowledge and understanding is gained.

and the most fucked up part about the whole situation is NOI cats ain't even like this.
dude is just on some bullshit. or he's frontin.

i understand why certain info is kept close to heart. but if you know certain people are not supposed to get it, why the fuck are you at wucorp? cause the majority of people here fall into that catagory. honestly you are not supposed to be in here fuckin with the 85 anyway. regardless if the wu's culture is one way or another.

smh....and blackman thinks it's funny, if i was was misrepresenting my culture i wouldn't be laughin.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:03 AM   #39
Max Munch
Above.Status.Quo.

Max Munch shaolin monk

Quote:
No.... but I could become a doctor if I was TAUGHT by another doctor who knew what he was doing. It seems the "5%ers" are too busy acting high and mighty to see that some people have interest in these beliefs. However, they quickly become uninterested once these douche bags answer questions with questions and act as if they are superior (maybe according to your beliefs you are, but you COULD do a better job of explaining/answering questions).

Old 07-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #40
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Yes but doctors go through years of training. It's just how the 5% operate. Before you can build on their level you need to know the basics they know before they will take you seriously. This is my understanding.

If you disrespect them - it's just like disrespecting anybody else and then trying to ask them for a loan the next minute.

"Fuck you and your stupid ass ways nigga - your wrong. Can I borrow 50$ ? I'll get you back quick."

Old 07-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #41
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
People actually take NOI seriously???
Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something
Quote:
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.
Quote:
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?
Quote:
very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

you see the reaction that got you.

Yes. And this was it....
Quote:
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
He didn't ask ME though....and he's not asking about my lessons, my nation, or my culture, he's asking about the Nation of Islam.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.
Quote:
yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years
You never will until you're able to follow the order. You're out of tune.

Quote:
Understanding comes in time, but you're not going to get the Understanding because you keep doing things out of order. You're not going to get it.

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.

Quote:
Is older better?
Sometimes older is better. The best wines that I know of are the old ones. It depends how you look at something and see it.

Quote:
i don't think 1-9 really had anything to do with 10 as far as showing how christianity is only 551 years old. i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.
This is arrogant. How does a person ask a question that they don't know, then when they get answers, they say things like the above. If you actually knew then you wouldn't be searching for answers.

People want to finish the race without even starting it.

Quote:
yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong
It's in the details. The 85% take things on face value.

Quote:
why does an age of a religion matter?

That's determined by the individual. It may not matter to you, for somebody else it will. They have their reasons and you have yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
guys like this idiot give the 5% Nation a bad name.

Quality over quantity.

Sunny does the same exact shit, which is why I have no respect for that loser either

This is why most of you have been dis-qualified to get answers to your questions. Why would he or anybody else for that matter share anything with you when you don't respect them?

I see yer great at dodging questions and the only response you seem to come up with is among the lines of "You will recieve the answer when yer mind always you too" or some shit like that

Understanding comes in time. They want the understanding but the refuse to put in the work to get the understanding. Then what happened? They get amd and normally start talking shit.....shorty after they'll have more questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Munch View Post
^Co-sign... these guys act like arrogant douche bags most of the time.
Quote:
^^whats so hard to learning shit in order?

Easily lead in the wrong direction hard to lead in the right direction.

Respect the order of things in any element your interested in learning about.

Respect nature, respect the gods.
Quote:
fuck that. i'm not cosigning myself to being a complete idiot just to get a simple straight forward answer.

the nigga said wycliffe. okay......wycliffe doesn't give the answer we are looking for it only confirms what i know to be true. christianity was founded with consantine and the HRE.

We? You didn't ask the question this person did.....

Quote:
yeah but im tryin to find out why the NOI thinks its only 551 years old. it must not be literal but something deeper or its just plain wrong
I'm not in the Nation of Islam, what Mic Tyson would have to do is go to the Nation of Islam members and ask them. I guided him in the right direction to find out what he wanted to know. However, he nor you are equipped with the right knowledge to understand this particular degree. You, style, said that knowledge builds off a knowledge. Asking about the 10th question without the foundation is only going to lead to a misunderstanding. He's asking a question without knowing the foundation. Real simple. Order. You want things done out of order.

now what?

"you ain't ready".....bullshit.

You're not.

the fact is, he doesn't know the answer himself.

I don't know the answer that Mic Tyson asked, because I'm not in the Nation of Islam so I can't speak for another man.

you don't need to be a doctor to understand how the circulatory system works.

But to understand you have to first know. Knowledge comes before Understanding. There's order in learning.

you don't need to be a pilot to understand how a plane stays in the air

There's still an order to get to that understanding.

you don't need to be a rapper to understand rap lyrics

There's still an order to get to that understanding. You first have to know the lyrics, then there has to be some form of application or experience and that will produce the potential for an understanding.

you don't need to be a dopeboy to understand how crack is cooked

To cook crack you need to know how to do it first. Order. You get the understanding after you know how to do it, and actually do it. Knowledge, Wisdom, and then Understanding.

just the other day,my son asked me how do flowers grow. i started with a simple explanation of photosythesis then as he asked more questions we got deeper into chlorophyll and pollenization and even root systems. and he's 5 years old.

i sure as hell didn't tell him "you need to get a degree in botany before i can tell you how flowers grow. 1st you need to understand what water is made out of then we can talk about the nature of photons.....(insert more bullshit question dodging)"

That's YOUR son, and you and YOUR son have a relationship that allows for him to learn from you. You know YOUR son and he knows you. Your are responsible for YOUR son correct? If YOUR son says or does something in error you are able to correct that error? You are able to SHOW YOUR son the way correct?

That can't be done over a computer.

Being interested in something isn't the same as wanting to learn about it.

i can explain a multitude of subjects far more complex and/or philosophically deeper than the age of christianity.

i mean really, lets keep it real. really real.
if the answer is so beyond our comprehension, then the answer must not be worth knowing.

Maybe you're just haven't qualified yourself for that answer. If you wanted something the RIGHT WAY, then you'll take the time to do it the RIGHT WAY. I don't ask question about the 5% or the Nation of Islam, I already know. When there is something I want to know and I need a teacher, then I know how to be a student and learn.

You're not my student, anybody who said they wanted to learn they were always given the right knowledge, and anybody who respectfully asked questions got answers. All you people who private message can attest to that fact.

Crawl before you Walk, Knowledge before Wisdom.

You want to participate in a marathon and can't run the length of a football field.

You want to know about Yacub, but can't comprehend who the original man is.

smh......all this dude can do is quote shit out of the manual.

i respect results. show and prove. i refuse to respect anyone who can't produce.

What have you produced? The only thing I see that's attached to your name are the words that you type here. You've produces nothing!
Quote:
granted knowledge builds on knowledge. but "the same as above is below".

you should be able to explain any subject to anyone regardless of their level of understanding. if not, then either you don't have an understanding of the subject or you are just flat out wrong.

i could explain how i make sigs to someone who has never even heard of photoshop.
i could do it without having to give them a history lesson aout digital art or even what a pixel is.

Learning to MAKE a sig isn't the same as learning to live out a CULTURE. With a Culture, there's history to learn. With Culture, there's order, among many other aspects. Even teaching a person to make a sig, there's an order to it.

by doing so the understanding will flow in both directions up and down.
now when they hear of a pshop technique knowledge and understanding is gained. when they hear about pixels knowledge and understanding is gained.

and the most fucked up part about the whole situation is NOI cats ain't even like this.
dude is just on some bullshit. or he's frontin.

You're right, those who are in the Nation of Islam wouldn't tell you nothing about Supreme Wisdom because in ORDER to learn from them you have to be a registered muslim. They don't give out their Supreme Wisdom and Problem Book to anybody, only registered muslims. Every question you keep asking about Yacub, you're not getting anything other than a story.

i understand why certain info is kept close to heart. but if you know certain people are not supposed to get it, why the fuck are you at wucorp? cause the majority of people here fall into that catagory. honestly you are not supposed to be in here fuckin with the 85 anyway. regardless if the wu's culture is one way or another.

This is some funny shit right here. Religious. Why am I not supposed to be here?

smh....and blackman thinks it's funny, if i was was misrepresenting my culture i wouldn't be laughin.

That's why you're not laughing. Finally taking your own advice.
Quote:
No.... but I could become a doctor if I was TAUGHT by another doctor who knew what he was doing. It seems the "5%ers" are too busy acting high and mighty to see that some people have interest in these beliefs. However, they quickly become uninterested once these douche bags answer questions with questions and act as if they are superior (maybe according to your beliefs you are, but you COULD do a better job of explaining/answering questions).
Peace Max Munch. You're right, you could become a doctor if a qualified person (doctor) taught you. Could you learn to be that doctor by learning over the computer? Some things you can learn from just reading a book. Some things you have to learn through example, you have to be in the presence of the teacher or in this case the doctor. That's why when a person becomes a doctor they work under a qualified doctor to guide them in what they do before they go off on their own. The same thing applies when learning Supreme Mathematics.

Those who are interested get taught. Those who claim they are interested throw temper tantrems when they're given order, when they're told you have to know something else in order to understand what you're asking, among other things.

You learn to add and subtract before you multiply and divide.

All those who say they're interested in learning need to find somebody to teach them in real life, not over the computer. It doesn't work that way.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #42
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yes but doctors go through years of training. It's just how the 5% operate. Before you can build on their level you need to know the basics they know before they will take you seriously. This is my understanding.

If you disrespect them - it's just like disrespecting anybody else and then trying to ask them for a loan the next minute.

"Fuck you and your stupid ass ways nigga - your wrong. Can I borrow 50$ ? I'll get you back quick."
I see that. LOL. Fuck you! Can I borrow $50?

Ain't nobody becoming a doctor from just reading a book. And you're not understanding that science without any application/experience of what you know.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #43
Max Munch
Above.Status.Quo.

Max Munch shaolin monk

Quote:
All those who say they're interested in learning need to find somebody to teach them in real life, not over the computer. It doesn't work that way.
Quote:
Ain't nobody becoming a doctor from just reading a book. And you're not understanding that science without any application/experience of what you know.
Word, true. However, if people do show interest and if you do take the time to respond.. why not try to enlighten them to the best of your ability instead of running circles around them (which is how I perceive SOME of these "answers"). Truthfully, I can't say that I'd go out of my way at this particular point in my life to learn about NOI (although I am interested in different beliefs, religions, etc.) It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored, that I wouldn't mind learning a little here and there.

Peace.

Old 07-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #44
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Word, true. However, if people do show interest and if you do take the time to respond.. why not try to enlighten them to the best of your ability instead of running circles around them (which is how I perceive SOME of these "answers"). Truthfully, I can't say that I'd go out of my way at this particular point in my life to learn about NOI (although I am interested in different beliefs, religions, etc.) It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored, that I wouldn't mind learning a little here and there.

Peace.
Peace.

First, my culture can not be learned over the computer. Is that something you understand?

Just go back and re-read this particular thread. A question was asked about a certain lesson and the person who asked the question wanted to know why a specific group of people said something.

I'm not in that group of people, however I did give him proper guidance into that particular degree.

He and others who didn't ask the question were dis-satisfied and insults began.

He was also told that there's an order to learn this information, however him and many others are dis-satisfied with that because they want what they want.....they don't want the right knowledge, otherwise they would follow instructions. Its not hard. This is their child like mentality, throwing temper tantrems.

Quote:
It's when I'm sitting around at home, bored,
I'm not hear for your entertainment because you're bored. This type of attitude is held by many here, and that's another reason why you get the type of answers you get.

Fuck the 5%. Can you tell me about yacub?

I'm not in the NOI.

Peace.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #45
Max Munch
Above.Status.Quo.

Max Munch shaolin monk

I knew that sentence would get picked out...

Anyways, I understand that not EVERYTHING can be taught over a computer, but surely some facts can be provided, or beliefs can be explained. Also I don't consider you as "entertainment".. I ask questions to learn, not to be entertained.

And no I can't tell you about Yacub (if that wasn't rhetorical).. my knowledge of him is very limited.

Peace.