news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default KTL Art

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

definitely the best one. really good collection of pictures.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
STYLE

wow!
these are truly great

i'll throw a couple of mine in the mix.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #4
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

yea he got way more on his site. seen them on Jeff Rense

Jeff Rense > Alex Jones

Old 07-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Obama bin Laden

Vader you will like this.....Darth Cheney

Old 07-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHhaaHAhahaAHAHAHH!!1

you know, focusing your psychopathic paranoia into art is brilliant, the results are interesting
Old 07-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Muslims

Old 07-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #8
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^^If you truly hate Islamic people then you dont know shit and are a fool.
and no i dont like your Dick Cheney/Vader pic. It's old.

Old 07-07-2008, 06:54 AM   #9
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
yea he got way more on his site. seen them on Jeff Rense

Jeff Rense > Alex Jones
Hey Vader did you ever hear David Meyer de Rothschild on the Alex Jones show?

WTF!

Either Rothschild is stupid, loves a challenge or the two have a common connection.

Personally I thought it was a shit interview, but I wonder why he would go on the Alex Jones show.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:33 AM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

^No - wasent he the one interviewed in one of Jones last movies? The one with the Ottawa Bilderberg meeting?

Old 07-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I dont hate muslims per se...just extremists....any kind of religious extremist. Let me ask you this....
Do you think these Islamofascist extremists are any different from these conservative Christian fascists???
A douche is a douche. I dont hate muslims, but im wary of anyone who listens to those people with blind obedience.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #12
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Funny..............
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #13
Trismegistos

Trismegistos shaolin monk

Quote:
^No - wasent he the one interviewed in one of Jones last movies? The one with the Ottawa Bilderberg meeting?
No I don't think there is any video of it. It was a phone call to the Jones' radio show.
Trismegistos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:13 AM   #14
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Muslims

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I dont hate muslims per se...just extremists....any kind of religious extremist. Let me ask you this....
Do you think these Islamofascist extremists are any different from these conservative Christian fascists???
A douche is a douche. I dont hate muslims, but im wary of anyone who listens to those people with blind obedience.
You are being spoon-fed utter garbage, hate-mongering,brainwashing and delusional trash

Muslims are the new "enemy of the west" just like fasicts, communists and the I.R.A were before they SUDDENLY dissolved away, ISLAM has nothing to do with death, terrorism, murder, mistreatment of women or any of that bullshit propaganda, women have more rights then any other faiths, they have the right to the husbands property, and to make their independent money, while the christians were recently debating if women even had souls!!

Islamofasicst was another fear-mongering phrase coined by the evil idiot bush along with "axis of of evil" and others, using those words are an insult to human intellegience and reasoning.

There are extremists everywhere in all forms of things, television extremists, food extremists, sex extremists, people who take anything to an extreme, you have a lot of food extremists in america but i dont base my idea of the usa on the extremists there, because that would be unfair and illogical, because at the end of the day they make up the smaller denomination of the population, the same with muslims.

Anyway its the C.I.A who train terrorists and feed them with twisted backward renditions of islam, in order to have somthing to control the world over, we must attack iran in order to subdue the conflict of extremists there (we must control iran and further the great american emipre), the day of empire building is NOT OVER, america has proven that and the future will speak volumes..... more then i can ever write on this site

PEACE
Old 07-09-2008, 07:52 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
^^If you truly hate Islamic people then you dont know shit and are a fool.
easily one of the most idiotic things posted on the corp - easily, and thats bad comming from a site like the corp

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote