news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-06-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Ps3

Ok, I'm getting the 40GB Ps3 on Friday. I wanted to know what else I have to buy with it? Does it come with a game? Do I have to buy any attachments with it?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
mcca555
begginer wu-fan

mcca555 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mcca555

if you got hdtv get an HDMI cable

check buy.com or monoprice.com for cheap ones

No game came with mine but i got 5 free blu ray movies

& my people say:
"we want the faaaaaaaaaaaaaame"
mcca555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL I got a regular TV. So what should I get?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #4
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

buy metal gear solid 4. you cant go wrong with that.... also, make sure, if it doesnt come with the rumble controller, go pick one up.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #5
Hollow Dartz
Banned

So how much money am i looking at? I don't have A HD tv , i have to buy a game, and a new controller, and i gotta buy the system... anything else i need?
Old 07-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
mcca555
begginer wu-fan

mcca555 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mcca555

i say you get your self a headset if you gonna play online

COD4 is still that shit

& my people say:
"we want the faaaaaaaaaaaaaame"
mcca555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #7
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Yeah, I wanted to ask should I get call of duty 4 or wait till 5??
Old 07-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #8
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yeah, I wanted to ask should I get call of duty 4 or wait till 5??
COD 5 is gonna be made by the company that did the 3rd one....so get COD4

you really need to get urself an HDTV, so you can fully experiece the next-gen consoles. They were made to be played on High Def

Even a nice "27 would do the trick
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #9
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GTA4 will keep you busy for a while. Though COD4 is still my favorite.

HD TV would indeed be a great aprovement.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LittleBigPlanet

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #11
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Resistance Fall of Man. Also, do you have older Playstation systems? Because you can buy a memory card adaptor that puts all your saves from PS2/PS1 games onto your Playstation 3. It's like 15 bucks. I do reccomend Ninja Gaiden Sigma if your into the ninja shit. I beat it only once though. It's mad fucking hard. Let's see...stay away from Def Jam Icon or NBA Ballers. Straight bullsht.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Damn. I'm not getting a HDTV till I go off to college next month, so that can wait. The games I was thinking of getting were COD4 & Resistance. games costs 60$ now? WTF?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #13
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Yes 60 bucks. And I'd get my games at like Best Buy or Target. Gamestop is fucked up.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Yeah fuck gamestop, So I will estimate me spending about 500$ This week.. Bullshit
Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #15
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Yes but just a tip Before you buy games make sure they are good enough for you and that there not...well I don't know something that your gonna pay 60 bucks and your gonna play it in a week and then throw it in the dust pile.