news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-18-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA says he recently gave beats to Busta, Nas..

Quote:

RZA recently checked in with GWHH'S GY312 in Chicago, Illinois, speaking on his various projects in 2012. During the interview, the Wu-Tang Clan swordsman said that he supplied beats to Nas and Busta Rhymes, each of whom came to his home to select from his 500-beat stash. He also remained vague about the upcoming Wu album, which he previously revealed would release in 2012.

"As far as the Wu brothers, whatever we do, we do it. Sometimes we premeditate it, sometimes itís just done naturally. Iím more in a natural mode right now. I got 500 beats in my crib. So if anyone wanna come over and collect them, they can collect them. We had a lot of other brothers come over. Last year, I was home and people like Busta came over and got some beats, Nas came throughÖ My door is open."

News recently broke that he and Method Man would reunite for what would be either their last collaborative album or Meth's final LP. RZA remained more elusive about the project, stating that it's more about the tour at the moment.

"Right now Iím on tour with the Wu-Tang, having fun. As far as musically, me and Method Man are talking about going to the studio. We never got a chance to do another album since my first album. Maybe weíll do another album together. Other than that, just rocking these shows and shit, having a good time and shit."
saw this over @ HipHopDX.com, there's also a video but i haven't seen it yet. although Busta just signed to wack ass Young Money, word is that he has recorded at least two tracks with DJ Premier for the album and if he gets RZA involved it will definitely be worth checking out. same with Nas - he was fire on "Nasty" and most recent shit i've heard and i got a good feeling about his next album so a RZA track will be some amazing shit probably.

check out the video here -
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...method-man-lp/

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

This is great news! I'm hyped for 2012; there's gonna be a lot of ill music droppin this year.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #3
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

he should be giving beats to Killah Priest, Hell Razah, Killarmy and Solomon Childs

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

nas will end up with wack beats.

busta always has dope beats but signing to young money was a mistake for him, he won't sell records for them and will get fired after one album, if they even release it. if they do release it, it will be busta trying to fit in with wayne reject beats, trying to sing and features from waynes nieces. young money has some good pop singles, and busta ain't had a hit record in 10 years. i predict failure.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

no mention of LS 2, Meth shit would be cool if manifested

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I got 500 beats in my crib. So if anyone wanna come over and collect them, they can collect them.
someone please get rza's address and run up in his crib
Old 01-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"and busta ain't had a hit record in 10 years"

Wrong, 2006's Big Bang had a buncha singles that flooded the radio/clubs
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol im sure hes got more then 500 stored up lol

but thats dope, good to see him expand his clientle from more then just Wu members.

to be honest, if Busta is on Young Money they might just say fuck it and let the god do what he wants too. hes a vet, they should respect that. but Busta also known to make wack descisions aka B.O.M.B
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"and busta ain't had a hit record in 10 years"

Wrong, 2006's Big Bang had a buncha singles that flooded the radio/clubs
aiight, still that was 6 years back

yeah i think its more about busta making bad decisions. he got better taste in beats than most rappers though. he just has to be relevant again without trying too hard.

i guess rza will just use up his stash of beats and then get back producing when his movie promos all done.

he gave some beats to talib kweli which was a bad move, dude makes me fall asleep.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Sick i might go a get some beats if there a $100 a beat.
It used to be $50000 for a Rza beat.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL i hope that was a joke