news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-23-2005, 02:41 PM   #46
Dolcezza

Default Re: Intellekt(seventh messiah)has left the building

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php...ight=intellekt
Intellekt is ok
Old 08-23-2005, 02:50 PM   #47
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolcezza
Aye good post goddess. My feelins aint changed since my reply on page 6 in there. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 03:03 PM   #48
Dolcezza

Peace Big Bad Man.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:58 PM   #49
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolcezza
not when it comes to rhymin
Old 08-23-2005, 06:10 PM   #50
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

this is what pissed me off...we were homies an then he saw that thread bobby comics an shit, i put lol,...so he went to my batttle an posted the biggest hater vote of all time...so i told him to battle me...he said it was stupid so he forfeited. fuck that kid......i remember when kid sha an half of methical was talkin shit bout him in the talk shit thread on methical.....ask lucky,skale,tuco,bobby..."why u always nice to intellekt?"

yall know he brought this on himself. dont lie now either.....all the way back before the crash.....he's gone cuz i was like his last bridge an he burnt me. the kids gone cuz he never belonged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
Idiom, but i think sicka ruined the whole thing, ur a terrible rapper/mc/lyricist wtv, u got no bar pattern and its annoying to read your shit u post.....

Idiom puts more work into his, i think, and hes more talented, well WAY more talented....

V/Idiom
Old 08-23-2005, 06:11 PM   #51
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

oh yeah, idiom lost. peace
Old 08-23-2005, 06:26 PM   #52
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yeah, o didnt see any of yall havin his back when sha an chops were fuckin dissin him on methical.....they dissed him hard.....chops 2 faced him.....

i was sick of stickin up for him.....fuck that, he's gone, i dont have to pretend i like him, thats where i fucked up, i became his homie.....showed that kid mad luv, but nawwww....first time i dont have his back he stabs me in mine. i know i aint a good rapper...but what the fuck u supposed to do?.....i mean, im not good,...but he's horrible.....got tired of tellin that cat he had skills, it was bullshit.

got tired of calling him intellekt cuz he aint real intellectual..
Old 08-23-2005, 06:27 PM   #53
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

i used to pm seventh(intellekt) an teach him how to spell.....i didnt do it in the open cuz yall woulda clowned him,...again. maybe not yall in this thread...but mad cats woulda ate that up......like "legite" wtf?.....i pm'd him an said "yo, it's "legit", no e on the end.....

"yo, its messiah" not messhia"

whatever, next time any of u say some shit.....ill run you into the dirt,...dont tell me u wouldnt make a comeback.....

especially you nine......09...u were bitchin about internet fights,...why the fuck u tryin to start one?...you know how much patience i got for your hater posts. it dont last forever. thats that tho,...intellekt left prolly cuz he burnt his last bridge with that shit.....you woulda done the same.....

WTF...what about noel 411 vs dae... they dont like each other......idaho dont like canada...awwwww... dont worry, he'll be back
peace
Old 08-23-2005, 06:34 PM   #54
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

still rolling on the diss thread
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:38 PM   #55
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

its not a diss thread,....its a seventh messiah goin away party"...peace
Old 08-23-2005, 06:39 PM   #56
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

naw im just dissisng the diss thread
Old 08-23-2005, 06:40 PM   #57
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

lol,.....im just lettin peeps know, we were friends, like cool as hell, me him an wutage an then he pulled that rotten shit.

this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellekt
Idiom, but i think sicka ruined the whole thing, ur a terrible rapper/mc/lyricist wtv, u got no bar pattern and its annoying to read your shit u post.....

Idiom puts more work into his, i think, and hes more talented, well WAY more talented....

V/Idiom
Old 08-23-2005, 06:42 PM   #58
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

what ever is what ever do what u want im just upping my posts haha
Old 08-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #59
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

lol, i didnt do shit.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:45 PM   #60
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

its all good i didnt mind him he was ok with me...never talk to him alot