news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: rate it..
10 - Masterpiece 3 6.82%
9 - Superior 9 20.45%
8 - Banger 19 43.18%
7 - Good 7 15.91%
6 - Average 2 4.55%
5 - Barely decent 1 2.27%
4 - Boring 1 2.27%
3 - Weak 2 4.55%
2 - Weaker 0 0%
1 - Wack 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default T.H.U.G. Angelz - Welcome To Red Hook Houses

01. Cab Ride Opening
02. Welcome To Red Hook Houses
03. Jail Saga
04. The Orbituary (E.B.G.G.)
05. My Brother's Keeper
06. Gang Love
07. South Brooklyn (The Anthem)
08. Audiobiography [Remix]
09. Apt.7G (Blacksmiths)
10. The Visit [f/ 7th Ambassador]
11. Under The Wing
12. Confessions of a T.H.U.G. Angel (Closing)
13. 144,000

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

banging album, on the first few listens I would definitely say that it's one of the best albums of the year. i would count this as a real full-lenght album although they say that it's a prequel of some sort, but there's 47 minutes of new music, no dj's and all are full tracks. I gotta say that 'Bazz and Razah really compliments eachother well and I think this will be in my rotation for a long time from now!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
banging album, on the first few listens I would definitely say that it's one of the best albums of the year. i would count this as a real full-lenght album although they say that it's a prequel of some sort, but there's 47 minutes of new music, no dj's and all are full tracks. I gotta say that 'Bazz and Razah really compliments eachother well and I think this will be in my rotation for a long time from now!
u gonna review it / rate it?

peace.
pmack215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

aight i'ma try to rate the album track-by-track since I've heard it about 5 times now. these ratings are most likely to change (for better or for worse) as I get more used to the album, but as for now:

01. Cab Ride Opening (9/10)
02. Welcome To Red Hook Houses (8.5/10)
03. Jail Saga (9/10)
04. The Orbituary: E.B.G.G. (10/10)
05. My Brother's Keeper (9/10)
06. Gang Love (8.5/10)
07. South Brooklyn: The Anthem (9/10)
08. Audiobiography Remix (10/10)
09. Apt. 7G: Blacksmiths (8/10)
10. The Visit (8/10)
11. Under The Wing (9/10)
12. Confessions of a THUG Angel (9/10)
13. 144,000 (8.5/10)
OVERALL: 9/10

As you can see I'm feeling everything on this album alot and it holds the album of the year spot for me at the moment. Both 'Bazz and Razah brings their A-game and production is top-notch and very consistent. If this is just a prequel too a "real" album I imagine the coming album as a undisputed masterpiece. Don't even consider buying this one, just do it!!

Last edited by claaa7; 07-10-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #5
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Superior, would say Masterpiece but its way too early.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

really feelin the album- my favorite joints at the moment are Jail Saga, Brothers Keeper, and BLACKSMITHS
DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
aight i'ma try to rate the album track-by-track since I've heard it about 5 times now. these ratings are most likely to change (for better or for worse) as I get more used to the album, but as for now:

01. Cab Ride Opening (9/10)
02. Welcome To Red Hook Houses (8.5/10)
03. Jail Saga (9/10)
04. The Orbituary: E.B.G.G. (10/10)
05. My Brother's Keeper (9/10)
06. Gang Love (8.5/10)
07. South Brooklyn: The Anthem (9/10)
08. Audiobiography Remix (10/10)
09. Apt. 7G: Blacksmiths (8/10)
10. The Visit (8/10)
11. Under The Wing (9/10)
12. Confessions of a THUG Angel (9/10)
13. 144,000 (8.5/10)
OVERALL: 9/10

As you can see I'm feeling everything on this album alot and it holds the album of the year spot for me at the moment. Both 'Bazz and Razah brings their A-game and production is top-notch and very consistent. If this is just a prequel too a "real" album I imagine the coming album as a undisputed masterpiece. Don't even consider buying this one, just do it!!
the only track i'm sort of feeling but not really is Autobiography Remix other than that shit is dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

^^^^Agreed.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:00 PM   #9
money4life
SLIMEY SAVAGE

money4life shaolin monk

No need to think twice. This album is a must buy. I already said it's gotta a classic feel to it. I like the fact that it's just 13 tracks on the album. It's keeps you eager for the next album .....This is just a prequel....oh shit!
money4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #10
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
the only track i'm sort of feeling but not really is Autobiography Remix other than that shit is dope
i'm liking that more than the original to be honest
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:20 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ I'm feeling the remix even more as well which is kinda suprising since I fucking LOVED the original version!

Old 07-11-2008, 06:48 AM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so this is already out? man i've been late on a lot of this stuff.

did you guys have trouble finding this album in stores? i bought ITs 3rd world yesterday(ill shit!).
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:02 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

^^ yeah it dropped this Tuesday, I was real low on cash so I ordered my copy so I can pick it up on Monday.. some peeps seemed to have problems finding the album though!

Old 07-11-2008, 08:18 AM   #14
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

gave it a 3, the productions not too sharp. 144,000 could have been epic but the drums are so awful it kind of ruins the beat

title track and Under the Wing are fire, i could do without the rest.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #15
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
gave it a 3, the productions not too sharp. 144,000 could have been epic but the drums are so awful it kind of ruins the beat

title track and Under the Wing are fire, i could do without the rest.
Wow! To each his own, but this shit is incredible.

I never did this rating shit, but I'm feeling this album so much I'm going to do it. Only out of 5 cuz when you go to 10 you got to be technical and shit, lol.

1. Cab Ride [Opening] - 4.5/5
2. Welcome to Red Hook Houses - 5/5
3. Jail Saga - 5/5
4. The Obituary [E.B.G.G.] - 4.5/5
5. My Brother's Keep - 4.5/5
6. Gang Love - 5/5
7. South Brooklyn [The Anthem] - 5/5
8. Audiobiography [Remix] 4/5
9. Apt. 7G [Blacksmiths] - 4/5
10. The Visit [Feat. 7th Ambassador] - 4/5
11. Under the Wing 4.5/5
12. Confessions of a T.H.U.G. Angel - 4/5
13. 144,000 - 5/5

Yeah, I'm feeling this shit, constant repeat mode. Its been a minute since I've liked an album this much.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote