news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-23-2005, 11:42 AM   #16
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk
Default Re: Bloody Mary

I dont believe in it.....but I wont try it
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:50 AM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if u say my name 7 times u win the lottery...

but then u gota tell 33 over people, to say my name 7 times each, and so on.. or your money will slolwy dissapear.. or may U

this piece of b0ll0x was brought to u by, bloody mary is a dope cocktail inc.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:03 PM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
I was hoping this Bloody Mary bitch would let me fuck her in the ass since she's on her period

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:05 PM   #19
Dolcezza

lol
Old 08-23-2005, 12:11 PM   #20
LadySnowBlood
LSB

LadySnowBlood grasshopper

b
u
l
l
s
h
i
t
LadySnowBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:13 PM   #21
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
every woman has done it
Old 08-23-2005, 12:17 PM   #22
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

lollll
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:48 PM   #23
Dolcezza

It's not bullshit LadySnowBlood. You should try it out.
It's funny.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:51 PM   #24
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

yeah these spiritsm games are crazy u shouldnt mess with that shit coz it could make u insaine

i kno some ppl who swear when they played some of that spiritism shit they heard some1 throwing stones in the window and some loud steps and the thing is ur imagination makes u think u hear things even if u wouldnt hear shit

and one time a couple years ago this chick did me this fortune spell that she had read on one some book..and if it would work i should receve something and the chick and the friend she was with was supposed 2 see an man with something big and red on his/her upper body and an big triangle and they swore they saw an man with an bigass red jacket and next they saw an bigass triangle on an big truck and they swore they saw both things as soon as they had the spell done..and i?when i came 2 visit home i saw right in front of my door a big bag of all kinds of shit(later i found out it was from my moms boyfriend coz they had an big fight the night b/4 so he tried 2 make up his mistakes by bringing something 2 our family)..anyways the bag had some cash 4 me in a envilope,candy 4 my lil bro,expensive perfume 4 my moms and my sister..anyways me and my friend didnt believe it was b/c of the spell so the girls told us how 2 do it and we tried..after the spell first man we saw had an red jacket and cars had drove an perfect triangle on the snow no bullshit.. but then again the chick didnt get anything or not that she had told me...but the thing is that its all in ur head i mean it was winter so how can u not see a person with an red jacket when u look outside the window its just that u pay attention 2 the person with the jacket b/4 u look at all the other ppl and u can see triangles easily anywhere if u live in the city

the pont being its all in ur head combined coincidence with but u might still think u see/hear that shit and u might go crazy over that so u should take it seriously

peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #25
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Since its surreaL who posted Ill take it serious. To say shit like that is bull, is ignorant in a way. The weegie board for example does work, but I aint into that coz Ima good catholic man Id say, bloody mary is down to self illusion. Say my name ten times wit ur eyes shut and when u open u gonna see my sig, or Boo!

Peeeeace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:59 PM   #26
bringoutthegimp
The Don Bishop

bringoutthegimp grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
I've tried it and it gave me a boner
HAHAHAHAHA

In the ways of the world today
It's so easy for us to stray away
Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
Material things keep us blind
bringoutthegimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:31 PM   #27
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Weird thing was, when someone said " bloody mary, I killed you're babie ", holy shit man, that shit gave me a cold feeling, but I don't know, I don't want to fuck with any of that shit, I used to live in a haunted house, so some of this shit you's might think is silly, but I myself am not saying it real, I'm just saying...... could somthing really happen like that?

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:43 PM   #28
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

I did it, it's fucking fake.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:48 PM   #29
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

I guess it only work's if you want to really see it.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 08:56 PM   #30
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

oh and I think I do live in a haunted house, one time I was watching t.v. late at night and I have a over head lamp in the room (you know like a lamp that hangs by a chain ) and all of a sudden for no reason the lamp started swinging violently. also I hear alot of random shit move and tip over alot.

I'm not scared of ghosts though, I make peace offerings and shit. and by peace offerings I mean me saying, "HEY, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and that usally works.