news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcca555 View Post
who cares if this shit comes out on xbox
how is the gonna stop ps3 players from playing it
this news is for people who own a 360 and like the series, but dont want to buy a PS3 for this game...so thats why its great news to alot of people
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #17
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the guy in dat vid cant be serious. fuk i kno you get ppl on xbox live who are too involved into games. but damn.

anyway. microsoft really punching a hole into sony right now. and gears 2 aint even out yet. dat shit looks soo fukin dope.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #18
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

oh well cant have everything......i personally dont give a shit cus is quit after 7 but i know alot of people do...god of war 3 is all i cared about and mag(256 players online at once??? gankstah)

microsoft i tip my hat to you!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

so heres th idea thev been kiking around

xbox gets FF13

enjoy the gun blade assholes
ps3 gets FF13 versus

and
psp get FF13 agito

Last edited by Dokuro; 07-15-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #20
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

of cours all of wich will reaman a ps3 accesible utilizeing the saving the gams to the hard drive to its fulest extant
Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #21
Dokuro
Banned

oh that reminds me
Name: ShivaName: IfritName: CarbuncleName: Siren

with the names of the gardian, the gunblade,and the fact that the world is inahbited by train (steem punk culter) FF13 is eather in Ether or a futeristic Galbedia

or the hole siris my be
Versus in What looks to be Darlin city and Argito Bulmb and the fact that latin is the acant culter this time like in ultimica castle

oh yah and also the lead charcter in versus is named storm hes the next in line to rule in his country another name for stom is squall and if him and rinoa did hook up ....theres a lot of evidance and perhaps there will be a conection like with 10 and 7

Last edited by Dokuro; 07-15-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #22
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
LMAO...is this kid for real?

You can point a gun at me.... a murder can take place 2 doors down from me... I can watch Horror movies and shrug....I can even stare into a pitbulls eyes point blank. .. but mu'fuckaz like that? Scare the shit out of me g.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #23
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

FF13 is on both PS3 and 360. Just waiting for Versus to go on 360 and PS3 now and then we can hear the collective screams of the FF fanboys from all over the world.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #24
Dokuro
Banned

the fane boy are all realy upset about it but let me tell you what i think good job squere make that money make those games who cares if its on more platforms mor peaple to injoy
Old 07-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #25
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
LOL! @ the video

well is the same to me as long as i get a copy for my PS3 is all good

i heard Sony have lost a billion with the console
damn! how the fuck they plan to recuperate from that?
they did because haven't lower the price and that's why people aren't buying

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:28 AM   #26
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

if they lower price they could get more ppl to buy a PS3 but at the same time they still loose more $ either way each PS they sell is a loss to them their only hope is other sony producst sales and PS3 games the online and accessories

FF13 character Lighting got me hype again for FF games she looks cool one of the best ever(IN MY ONLY OPINION) but i was a bit worry when i heard about the Battle System
if im not mistaken you will choose a couple of move each move will cost some ATB(active Time Battle) within the characters limit then she perform all of those move like in the preview (similar to Advent Children Fights)and do it all over again

it sounds good but at the same time it looks hectic with no time to think each move lets see if it comes out right cuz the fights looks dope as hell and i hope the summons be more usefull this time on FFXII i didn't even use them each time i try they got kill real fast it was stupid as hell

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:54 AM   #27
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
oh that reminds me
Name: ShivaName: IfritName: CarbuncleName: Siren

with the names of the gardian, the gunblade,and the fact that the world is inahbited by train (steem punk culter) FF13 is eather in Ether or a futeristic Galbedia

or the hole siris my be
Versus in What looks to be Darlin city and Argito Bulmb and the fact that latin is the acant culter this time like in ultimica castle

oh yah and also the lead charcter in versus is named storm hes the next in line to rule in his country another name for stom is squall and if him and rinoa did hook up ....theres a lot of evidance and perhaps there will be a conection like with 10 and 7
You know, I've never thought about that but when you watch the trailer of XIII, the soliders do look the same as the soldiers from the Garden that attacks you (the same one where you find Cerberus) It would be pretty cool if it was in Esthar imo
Old 07-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #28
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Siren looks cool

any news on versus like battle system characters story or anything?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #29
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The newest information that I know of are screens from Famitsu -Japanese gaming magazine-

This is the best site I've found for the Nova Crystallis series is ff-xiii.net
Old 07-17-2008, 02:29 PM   #30
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I remember hearing a rumored price drop during 4th quarter.