news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #226
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Flowers?
Leaves?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #227
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Flowers?
Leaves?
You're getting real real close. Flowers could be the answer, but still isn't the one. What lives longer than a flower, and is similar to it?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #228
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Shrubbery?
Seeds?
Weeds?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #229
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Shrubbery?
Seeds?
Weeds?
You're getting colder.

What lives a longer than any man? You know this. You are so close.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #230
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Trees?

I'm out of ideas now lol.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #231
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Trees?

I'm out of ideas now lol.
Bingo.

Props.
Old 08-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #232
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome View Post
a man points at a man behind jail bars an says, brothers an sisters I have none, but this mans brother is my father is my fathers son, who is he pointing at?
He is outside the jail cell and pointing at himself in a mirror or something with incest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome View Post
lol

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is that defines if a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub. Then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."

Okay, here's your test:
1. Would you use the spoon?
2. Would you use the teacup?
3. Would you use the bucket?

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket, as it is larger than the spoon."
What was the director's response?
The director calls him crazy because a sane person would just open the drain.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #233
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
The director calls him crazy because a sane person would just open the drain.
And locks him up. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
a man points at a man behind jail bars an says, brothers an sisters I have none, but this mans brother is my father is my fathers son, who is he pointing at?
I can't get past this point.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:34 AM   #234
Ritter
'Section 9'

Bump.

This shit can't die. We started off so good.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:53 AM   #235
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default chrome's riddle :

His Uncle I think ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 PM   #236
just_leroy
CHICKEN HEAD

just_leroy sitting duck

1. my phone number

2. trash bags

3. one of us ask which road leads 2 life
Old 08-11-2008, 04:34 AM   #237
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's pointing at himself in a mirror, or Jesus.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #238
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Let's get topic rolling again...

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #239
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Did the boy have a twin that the man done it to earlier ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #240
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

No.