news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #271
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Oh he did. I didn't peep it was the same shit, different package.

My bad. I noticed it was similar, but didn't clock it was the same riddle.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #272
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too many late nights ?

Hahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #273
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Too many late mornings I'd say. I've turned into Jack Bauer.

Can't sleep at all. Although he is saving the world, and I'm having headaches.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:37 PM   #274
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

3-4 hours every night is all you need.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #275
Ritter
'Section 9'

You're a grown man.

I'm a growing kid. I wanna be like Usain Bolt.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:42 PM   #276
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Hahaha...I've always never slept though.

I heard 8 hours is a myth...

Sleep for 3-4 hours everynight and you will live up to 100.

Old 08-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #277
Ritter
'Section 9'

Damn bro, I don't wanna live a 100 years. When I get to 65-70, it's enough.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #278
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

"Plan To Be 75 Live'n'Kicking"

Old 08-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #279
Ritter
'Section 9'

Word up ^

I mean, I don't wanna make my children have to take care of me, and you sure as hell know I don't wanna be put in a home.

When I get senile, I'll die, thank you very much.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #280
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

I'll be wizzing around on my hovercraft at 90

Old 08-19-2008, 06:07 PM   #281
Ritter
'Section 9'

Hahaha ^

"You live your whole life every fucking second of it. You die only once, make it good"
:: Shizzah the Wise
Old 08-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #282
FacelessEnemy
TFE+ARL

FacelessEnemy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Let's get topic rolling again...

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
See technically that doesnt work when writing it out, as, gramactically speaking, you should really be putting 'your exact weight' in quotes!!!

If I told you where we were at or where we were goin', I'd shatter the worlds social balance as we know it
FacelessEnemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:00 AM   #283
ARRCIMEDES
Banned

ARRCIMEDES Village Idiot

I know that kid
ARRCIMEDES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #284
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Here's a real easy one to keep things moving :

A man is walking in the middle of the road dressed in all black...
A black car is approaching him at high speed without the headlights on.
But the car doesn't hit the man ?
How can this be ?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #285
Ritter
'Section 9'

It was daytime? ^