news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #316
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I thought brock covered the solution already?
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #317
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

One for this thread's resurrection. I know the answer, so when you give up, I'll PM you the answer.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #318
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not a paragraph ?

And whats going on with page 23 ?

Hahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #319
Ritter
'Section 9'

Hahaha, that shit is mysterious. Twilight zone shit. Pretty fitting for a riddle thread don't you think? Hahaha

It is a paragraph, but there's something wrong with it.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:08 PM   #320
Ritter
'Section 9'

Let me give you a hint... Nothing's really "wrong" with it. There's just something missing.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #321
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah I see.

There's no "and" not one.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #322
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Ah I see.

There's no "and" not one.
You're close, but it's not "and" that's missing.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #323
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the most popular word in the English language, the, is nowhere to be found.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:24 AM   #324
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
the most popular word in the English language, the, is nowhere to be found.
Nope. But you're close.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:42 AM   #325
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got it, no E

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 11-07-2008, 03:44 AM   #326
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I got it, no E
Bingo. Props.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:48 AM   #327
Ritter
'Section 9'

There was a guy stuck in a metal room with a metal door. The door was locked and there were no windows. The following items were inside the room:
a piano, table,a saw,and a bat.
How did the man get out?

This one is pretty tricky, and has 3 solutions.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:53 AM   #328
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

he took the saw and cut the table in half.
Two halves make a (w)hole
he climbed through the hole.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:57 AM   #329
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

he swung the bat and missed 3 times.
he was out.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:58 AM   #330
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

he played the piano until he turned into Liberace, he was out (of the closet)