news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-24-2009, 11:04 AM   #346
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Obviously you float on your back and swim out...

Does no one know that quicksand is water with sand in it. Thus its thicker water. If you can float on water you can float on thicker water. Its like the dead sea, you can't dive into it cause the salts too dense, you pop back up every time.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #347
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^says the guy who's never been in quicksand

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #348
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

bump

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #349
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

thnx for bringing this shit back.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #350
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have one ,I think its kind of old though.

I once met a man on the London bridge ,who tipped his hat and drew his cane.In the riddle I told you his name. What his is name?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #351
just_leroy
CHICKEN HEAD

just_leroy sitting duck

N case I dont ("") right
Digi 72 riddle
I once met a man on the london bridge who tipped his hat and drew his cane... his name is who
Old 07-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #352
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

But aren't names always spelled with a capital..thus it should have read Who.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:31 AM   #353
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and there should've been a comma after Who as well
or a period before Who.
tricknowledgery!
would work well as a verbal riddle tho
Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #354
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
and there should've been a comma after Who as well
or a period before Who.
tricknowledgery!
would work well as a verbal riddle tho
I actually think it works better as a Verbal riddle . It helps alot when you say it out loud..

Hint: it isnt capitalized ,cause that would give it away.Its a pretty common name too,its not like bridge or anything like that...

Last edited by Bobby_Digital72; 07-29-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Bobby_Digital72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #355
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"my first" refers to the letter of the word in question

My first is in fish but not in snail
My second in rabbit but not in tail
My third in up but not down
My fourth in tiara not in crown
My fifth in tree you plainly see
My whole a food for you and me

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #356
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

is it drew or cane?
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #357
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
is it drew or cane?
Close,but no.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:51 AM   #358
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Andrew?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:38 AM   #359
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
Andrew?
Yup. You are correct.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #360
Sun Quan Youngest Wu

Sun Quan Youngest Wu grasshopper

A Riddle 4 ya:
A woman shot her husband, dipped him in water, and hung him up to dry. A few hours later they went out to eat dinner. How is this so?

PUNCHLINES By SUN QUAN
"Never trip while in my clique that's why we be steady mobbin"
"You be counting on love as if it's a tennis game."
"I run this town, do I have to slow down to jog your memory?"
Sun Quan Youngest Wu is offline   Reply With Quote