news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #121
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Who answers riddle #4, gets a brilliant Vendetta Kingz track. Trust me, I'll know if you used google.

edit: I won't know if you use it, but don't anyway.

Last edited by Ritter; 07-18-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #122
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

It doesn't... it's a thinker riddle.

I'll see if I can come up with it.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #123
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
the person that makes it, tells it not. the person who takes it, knows it not. and the person who knows it wants it not.

my riddeling sucks
GOT IT!!!

Fake something...

Fake money maybe?
Old 07-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #124
Ritter
'Section 9'

Woohoo

C'mon people, drop more riddles.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:03 PM   #125
Ritter
'Section 9'

An astronaut went to mars and found three hundred female Martians and four hundred male Martians. How many aliens were on the planet?

An easy one ^

Just for the purpose of... *bump*
Old 07-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #126
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post

2) What is bought just to be thrown away ?
Bump...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #127
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
An astronaut went to mars and found three hundred female Martians and four hundred male Martians. How many aliens were on the planet?

An easy one ^

Just for the purpose of... *bump*
one, Martians would be native to their planet, therefore the only "alien" is the astronaut.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #128
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
one, Martians would be native to their planet, therefore the only "alien" is the astronaut.
Yep. Spot on.

I just realized I said the answer in the post "An easy one"

B-Rock, you should get on whers' Masta Riddla riddle.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:02 PM   #129
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It got sticky'd then...

Congratulations !!!!!!!!

Old 07-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #130
Ritter
'Section 9'

Thanks ^

What's brown and sticky?
Old 07-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #131
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

A Tree ?

Old 07-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #132
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
A Tree ?
Close.... it's something smaller. A lot smaller
Old 07-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #133
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

A Branch ?

Old 07-20-2008, 03:19 AM   #134
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A stick.

LOL.

It's an old gag.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:24 AM   #135
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
A stick.

LOL.

It's an old gag.
Hahaha.

Spot on. Props.